RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Didn't liked it either, i just wanted to see bad ending for christine, or at least turning her into slut.
Yeah, ntr endings were disappointing. On the other hand, i think, it is waste of time to remake ntr endings from start. Let's hope they do better with their new game.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, ntr endings were disappointing. On the other hand, i think, it is waste of time to remake ntr endings from start. Let's hope they do better with their new game.
Yes, now it's a waste of time, but considering the ntr routes were really good for a long time, endings are a big let down.
I just think that quality of this game dropped significantly at some point, excluding renders which improved a lot. Or maybe i'm just bored, i never liked Christine as a character, that's why i had a hope to see bad ending with her.
About new geme, yes it can be better on romance path, but i doubt about ntr. Looks like only wife wil gets this path and i absolutely don't give a fuck about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: numanumani

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, now it's a waste of time, but considering the ntr routes were really go for a long time, endings are a big let down.
I just think that quality of this game dropped significantly at some point, excluding renders which improved a lot. Or maybe i'm just bored, i never liked Christine as a character, that's why i had a hope to see bad ending with her.
About new geme, yes it can be better on romance path, but i doubt about ntr. Looks like only wife wil gets this path and i absolutely don't give a fuck about her.
Well, yeah, i mean dev can't make everybody happy. But unlike you, i only care about wife.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Well, yeah, i mean dev can't make everybody happy. But unlike you, i only care about wife.
Of course and they shouldn't even try to make everyone happy, because its doomed to failure. There is so many games at this point, that everyone will find something for himself.
Well if you onliy like one character that's too bad for you, i'm not really into milfs, but silvers wife was awesome.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Of course and they shouldn't even try to make everyone happy, because its doomed to failure. There is so many games at this point, that everyone will find something for himself.
Well if you onliy like one character that's too bad for you, i'm not really into milfs, but silvers wife was awesome.
AS you said, there are too many games to look for. I will check "Babysitters" when wife gets content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So you guys are getting this game wrapped up within the next 2 months that's good to hear means the new game will get more attention when this one is finished. I'm surprised so many people wanted Monica involved I don't mind but I've always been more focused on Christine and Jessica never really given Monica a thought.

Reactions: crugh2112

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Regarding what was said above about the others game, Babysitters:
but i doubt about ntr. Looks like only wife wil gets this path and i absolutely don't give a fuck about her.
A bit disappointed to learn that, some other characters amongst the young ones (the daughter, the blonde etc...) seem slutty enough to be corrupted easily. I also don't care that much about the wife, so why not them ?
I hope they'll still consider widening the possibilities.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Regarding what was said above about the others game, Babysitters:

A bit disappointed to learn that, some other characters amongst the young ones (the daughter, the blonde etc...) seem slutty enough to be corrupted easily. I also don't care that much about the wife, so why not them ?
I hope they'll still consider widening the possibilities.
It may do with the way how hard will be to work on 4,5 or even more routes at the same time.Don't forget that anytime you propose a new path in the game,it will make the progress on all routes much slower,not to mention how much more work need to be done.And the potential cavalcade of bugs and abandoned paths when you have way too many.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Added 'goddaddy' to the 'Uncle Restoration' patch to be replaced with 'uncle' (also works for the capitalized version):

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("god(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("god(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "uncle"
            elif renpy.re.match("God(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "Niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("God(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "Uncle"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)god(?:father|daughter|daugther|daddy))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

Added misspelled version of goddaughter ('goddaugther') to the replacement filter
Where do I put this? You attached I file that I dl but dont know which folder to put it in.

Jan 10, 2020
i guess it's too late to become a supporter at this point, but here's hoping they don't forget about sonya n julia...i thought they were both gorgeous n sexy as hell

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Example 2:
As there is no need to be afraid of NTR content in new game, we really don’t see a big advantage (for time sacrificed) in making step by step walkthrough. Rather, we would like people to discuss, create posts and get engaged to get the certain paths or reactions. We will make just short guide in the beginning of the game what are points about and also provide unlocked library for top patrons.

T4bbo & Team
(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes