Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone else received this exception? I think it happens at what is effectively the end of 0.1.9 and totally prevents me from going to 0.2.0 content. There's no option to ignore the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached is the save, too.
In the spirit of "teach a man to fish":

Look at the error you posted. See where it says "could not find label 'EndofDay'"? That's the critical error.

So, what you do is go to the top of this page, and type EndofDay into the search box, then hit enter. I bet you'll find what you're looking for!

Reactions: EscapeEvade

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was his first game, and it was going just fine when Burt Reynold's mustache was writing the story, then, he quit for some reason, and it all went downhill from there, we used to have updates every months. I really wish Burt would come back and finish this mess :(

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
This was his first game, and it was going just fine when Burt Reynold's mustache was writing the story, then, he quit for some reason, and it all went downhill from there, we used to have updates every months. I really wish Burt would come back and finish this mess :(
I agree with this statement . . . . .:cry:

Reactions: Aristos and bobbo69

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks. I tried a few different things in search, but didn't think to crop part of the error message itself. I tried more the situation in which I found it.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know how true this is (So don't quote me on it), but from what i remember reading and it has been a while since i really kept up with it. He claimed the reasons for all the delays was his writer wasn't getting the work done or something along those lines. And once he got his new writer up to scratch with it the story should be released on time, which turned out to be bullshit. On the other side of the coin Burt apparently went to work for PhillyGames on city of broken dreamers. Again i am not sure if that story is accurate or true. But judging by all the days even after his new writer took over, well one can only suspect.
You're right. If i remember correctly, problems especially with delays, started months before the departure of Burt as a writer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're right. If i remember correctly, problems especially with delays, started months before the departure of Burt as a writer.
Considering Burt now works with one of the top devs a lot of people, even other devs, love i'm guessing he wasn't the problem.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Considering Burt now works with one of the top devs a lot of people, even other devs, love i'm guessing he wasn't the problem.
Lol, where did i said that he was the problem? Bobbo wrote that problems started after Burt stopped being a writer and that's not true at all. Everything White_wolf said is true. At some point Taboo accused Burt of delays, but since he never came back to mothly releases, and lost almost half of his best time income, that's unlikely to be true.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I love all your nasty presumptions... of course it's my fault... but my only fault is that I didn't start working with Sindel earlier... Burt had some really good moments/ideas regarding writing Karaoke show or Hot tub scenario... but after that his writing and willingness/motivation to work went downhill... and if not Sindel, but Burt working on the game... you would probably get one version in half a year. That's how it is... you're getting much more content nowdays then back then cause I actually count the words written and images rendered... Burt is also not writing for Philly, he just brainstorms ideas on his game same as on ours, that's what he's good at for sure.

Regarding dropping Patrons... many bigger dev suffered dropping Patrons to half or more, I suffered only 1/3. And whats funny enough... total scammer Gumdrops suffered almost no lose... that's my few cents about this indication. Of coure there are good devs like NLT and Philly who are trying to step up the game with animations... then there are devs like MilfyCity who are earning almost like all others devs combined and their game is average (bad lighting/lazy black characters/rockie sounds), still people love it...

In the end, you just have to realise this game is ending anyway and I'm actually looking forward to the new game, which is much better in terms of graphics and sounds... and story is much better than higher average here... but just not getting much traction as I still spend lot of time with this game and never ending animation rendering.

That's one reason why I've started to learn UE4... to step up the game making of erotic games to another level... have much storytelling with cutscenes and animations... in clunky shitty Daz you will never get so much animations cause rendering is 100times longer...

Here's the sample of me having fun for 6 hours for first time with UE4 and Premiere... try doing this with Daz...

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I love all your nasty presumptions... of course it's my fault... but my only fault is that I didn't start working with Sindel earlier... Burt had some really good moments/ideas regarding writing Karaoke show or Hot tub scenario... but after that his writing and willingness/motivation to work went downhill... and if not Sindel, but Burt working on the game... you would probably get one version in half a year. That's how it is... you're getting much more content nowdays then back then cause I actually count the words written and images rendered... Burt is also not writing for Philly, he just brainstorms ideas on his game same as on ours, that's what he's good at for sure.

Regarding dropping Patrons... many bigger dev suffered dropping Patrons to half or more, I suffered only 1/3. And whats funny enough... total scammer Gumdrops suffered almost no lose... that's my few cents about this indication. Of coure there are good devs like NLT and Philly who are trying to step up the game with animations... then there are devs like MilfyCity who are earning almost like all others devs combined and their game is average (bad lighting/lazy black characters/rockie sounds), still people love it...

In the end, you just have to realise this game is ending anyway and I'm actually looking forward to the new game, which is much better in terms of graphics and sounds... and story is much better than higher average here... but just not getting much traction as I still spend lot of time with this game and never ending animation rendering.

That's one reason why I've started to learn UE4... to step up the game making of erotic games to another level... have much storytelling with cutscenes and animations... in clunky shitty Daz you will never get so much animations cause rendering is 100times longer...

Here's the sample of me having fun for 6 hours for first time with UE4 and Premiere... try doing this with Daz...

Mega
Could I just make one suggestion though in regards to your release dates. Why not just stop putting down a release month and put like a status bar? Like Icestor does.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Could I just make one suggestion though in regards to your release dates. Why not just stop putting down a release month and put like a status bar? Like Icestor does.
I would gladly do that, but than I would have to answer literally 100 messages / month... "Hi how are you... when new udpate?"... I have one masochism... I always answer each Patron. I've already tried that, but maybe you're right and I should do it anyway.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
you're getting much more content nowdays
...This is not true at all. We were getting update every 2 months at most back then. Your release speed is almost same. I think, most fans are angry because of your last second delays. Don't give release date because you are not good at it. just make a "%" system like darkcookie, icstor, mrjet etc. They never do monthly release but fans never pressure on them except Icstor ofc because of obvious reasons.
Regarding dropping Patrons... many bigger dev suffered dropping Patrons to half or more
I disagree. Yes, some of them dropped but some of them increased. You lost 1/3 of your patrons because you couldn't hold your promises many times when it comes to update.
then there are devs like MilfyCity who are earning almost like all others devs combined and their game is average (bad lighting/lazy black characters/rockie sounds), still people love it...
Icstor didn't come here out of nowhere. He was doing godly job before you all wasn't exist at this area. His games were unmatched. But, you are slightly right here because yes, many devs passed him when it comes to rendering&animations. And yes he is avarage right now. But i don't think speaking badly about other dev's job is a wise decision for another dev.
In the end, you just have to realise this game is ending anyway and I'm actually looking forward to the new game, which is much better in terms of graphics and sounds
I am looking forward to your new game too. Renders&animations and story is going perfect till far. It has a very good potential.
I think you lost your motivation with "Babysitter" and want to end it as soon as possible. YOu guys were doing good job but then suddenly updates went unstable and story stucked, endings rushed (ntr endings couldn't be more bad than this). Scenes were getting very similar. You guys were changing MC skin color to black then change a couple of texts.. Poof another scene! These are all evidance of lack of motivation.

Make your plan good with your new game and don't fall the same mistakes you did. You are going good till far. I hope you won't mess it up.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
...This is not true at all. We were getting update every 2 months at most back then. Your release speed is almost same. I think, most fans are angry because of your last second delays. Don't give release date because you are not good at it. just make a "%" system like darkcookie, icstor, mrjet etc. They never do monthly release but fans never pressure on them except Icstor ofc because of obvious reasons.

I disagree. Yes, some of them dropped but some of them increased. You lost 1/3 of your patrons because you couldn't hold your promises many times when it comes to update.

Icstor didn't come here out of nowhere. He was doing godly job before you all wasn't exist at this area. His games were unmatched. But, you are slightly right here because yes, many devs passed him when it comes to rendering&animations. And yes he is avarage right now. But i don't think speaking badly about other dev's job is a wise decision for another dev.

I am looking forward to your new game too. Renders&animations and story is going perfect till far. It has a very good potential.
I think you lost your motivation with "Babysitter" and want to end it as soon as possible. YOu guys were doing good job but then suddenly updates went unstable and story stucked, endings rushed (ntr endings couldn't be more bad than this). Scenes were getting very similar. You guys were changing MC skin color to black then change a couple of texts.. Poof another scene! These are all evidance of lack of motivation.

Make your plan good with your new game and don't fall the same mistakes you did. You are going good till far. I hope you won't mess it up.
I still think the yacht was the real problem-after so many promises,4 updates and 6-7 months.In the end almost nothing incrimenating Silver and that was the main goal for us.Also,we have helped Sonya and since then she just disappear from the game.At least the sex scenes were good especially Jessica one.

Reactions: Aristos

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think any somewhat popular dev would go nuts if he tried to respond individually to fan questions. Better to skim through their messages and just post some periodic status reports letting people know what's going on. Here's a teaser shot. Here's a problem we had that we're working on fixing. Lots of you commented about xyz so here's what's going on with that. Something like that. Maybe some ballpark estimate on when an update is coming but personally I don't really care about that unless it's going to take a lot longer than usual.

I also think it serves no purpose arguing about the writing change. Doesn't really matter why it didn't work out. The important thing is he found a new writer and it makes sense that it would take a little time for them to get up to speed and try to sync up with an existing story.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
...This is not true at all. We were getting update every 2 months at most back then. Your release speed is almost same....
Not number of updates are in question but content and quality of those updates...

Where I speak badly about ICSTOR? Like devs cannot comment on quality of work of others? I can only praise good ones, but don't point out negative stuff? That's a bad habbit then... I would actually really like to hear opinions of other experienced devs as their feedback can be much more on point than one from regular player...

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Not number of updates are in question but content and quality of those updates...

Where I speak badly about ICSTOR? Like devs cannot comment on quality of work of others? I can only praise good ones, but don't point out negative stuff? That's a bad habbit then... I would actually really like to hear opinions of other experienced devs as their feedback can be much more on point than one from regular player...
When next update?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes