Jan 10, 2020
ok, so i'm at the end of day 14, n chose to stay w/jessica after hottub truth-n-dare w/christine. following the walkthrough on how to do anal w/her, even read the v1.6 stuff, but not getting the option to flip her over n play w/her ass in order to warm her up n do anal. also tried various combos on playing w/tits n pussy 1st, but still cant get the "flip her over" choice to appear...any help?? thanks

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone have the steps or walk through for jessica and christina to be together, as well as one for MH with jessica and christina?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone have the steps or walk through for jessica and christina to be together, as well as one for MH with jessica and christina?
I am not sure if the option for "just the girls together" is on the menu for this. And "MH"? Whats this? Sry, i dont know the term.

Jan 10, 2020
almost forgot...finished this the other day, n can't wait for the next update. since monica's coming to visit, PLEASE hoping uncle corrupts her like he did christine to do mom-dau 3way, then goes to silver's house n does the same thing w/veruca n alyssa. already gonna have chrissy n veruca preggo, would be hot if could knock up monica n alyssa also!!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes