RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Not number of updates are in question but content and quality of those updates...

Where I speak badly about ICSTOR? Like devs cannot comment on quality of work of others? I can only praise good ones, but don't point out negative stuff? That's a bad habbit then... I would actually really like to hear opinions of other experienced devs as their feedback can be much more on point than one from regular player...
You already admit that you spoke negative about another dev and asking me where? Then read your own post you will find out very soon my friend.

Yes, quality is increased but the contents of the updates are almost same as i said before. It's not like you're giving hours of gameplay right now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The most noticeable thing about the writer change is that none of the men were monogamists on the ntr paths, yet they act like it in the last update. The idea that she just magically changed the people controlling her into romantic monogamists makes them feel written out of character, which in turn makes the writing thing stick out more than it would have.

It's possible it was a censorship/Patreon thing and not so much a writer thing, because just reading the old stuff would let the writer know that these guys are not Disney characters looking to commit to a princess. I think 99% of people wouldn't have noticed if the characters hadn't changed but like I said, could be outside pressure that forced that. Writers go in and out in tv shows, comics and so forth all the time. And nobody notices if they're consistent with character.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogosh

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, t4bbo, your time to prove that you're worthy to your word is almost up, you promised in January, which you failed tremendously, then you promised February. Well... not to much time left to deliver what promised again lol...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not number of updates are in question but content and quality of those updates...

Where I speak badly about ICSTOR? Like devs cannot comment on quality of work of others? I can only praise good ones, but don't point out negative stuff? That's a bad habbit then... I would actually really like to hear opinions of other experienced devs as their feedback can be much more on point than one from regular player...
Listen up T4bbo, all we're asking is, finish up what you've already started before starting another game, without rushing it to get it out and done with poorly, and then, and only then will you have a good rep, cause at the moment, your reputation is at, that you haven't got a completed game under your belt yet, so, finish this one first. In the end, you will mostly have a much better opinion about yourself and might be able to increase your patrons ratio as well, hell, I might even think of sponsoring you myself, but, at the moment, NO.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
That's one reason why I've started to learn UE4... to step up the game making of erotic games to another level... have much storytelling with cutscenes and animations... in clunky shitty Daz you will never get so much animations cause rendering is 100times longer...
Are you meaning that you are using UE to produce renders / animations or that you will be releasing games running in unreal engine? I ask because I personally don't play any of the UE games here as they all tend to be resource hogs with limited cross platform support.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I love all your nasty presumptions... of course it's my fault... but my only fault is that I didn't start working with Sindel earlier...
T4bbo:
You and your team have done a great job with Babysitter. The characters are great, with realistic personalities, and it was fun getting to know Christine and Jessica. The renders also greatly improved throughout its development also, so kudos for that.

Ignore the small number of complainers. I am not a game developer by any stretch, but I've made a few renders in Daz, and I know how long it takes to make everything look good, and that's just for one render. Combine it with great dialog, a fun story, and all the background coding, and I think an update every few months is great. Babysitter is certainly one of better games here, in my opinion, so don't take crap from anyone!

I think most of the ammunition for the complainers is by giving deadlines for the next release. There are a handful of top developers that do this full time that can stick to a strict release schedule (WVM, Haley's Story), but I've noticed that most of my favorite games here have a "whenever its done" schedule. Sure, there are still a lot of "when is the next release" comments for them also, but you don't see the same level of entitled complaints, and angry diatribes against the developers, you see when you give a specific release date. I actually think the more information you give about the planned release, the more ammunition you give to critics. Unless you are sure its coming out in the next week or so, I wouldn't give any date or percent complete. Just give a status update to your Patrons every once an awhile so they know how its going, like "making good progress this week, created another batch of renders for ski resort scene, looking forward to fun after dinner event" or whatever.

It's your game, and your life, so work on whatever excites you as a developer. However, I do have a suggestion, take it or leave it. Babysitter is great, but I get the sense that the story is at a good wrapping up point. The relationships with the main characters have developed for the most part, and I get the sense that as a developer you are looking forward to working on the next thing. My suggestion is to wrap up the story in the next few updates, and start work on the next game. Your next game, Babysitters, has great potential and is just starting out, so I wouldn't wait an entire year before continuing its development.

Anyway, a bit of a long-winded post but I think you are doing a great job, and I appreciate all your hard work making such a fun game. I look forward to you and your team continuing on your next project.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it would be better if they wrap this one already and focus their efforts on Babysitters.
I believe that's the plan from one of the latest updates it was said that this is the main focus, for now, to get it complete and concentrate on the other game.

Reactions: Ragnar

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Looking through the walkthrough on day 9 of the friend pathwhich says Engage and help her or there's Silver's NTR (quoting the text) However both the patron path and the friend path have Christine at Jessica's house. And supposedly stats of Friend 24 Horny 14 instead are Friend 25 horny 10 . I assume the walkthrough is wrong there?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looking through the walkthrough on day 9 of the friend pathwhich says Engage and help her or there's Silver's NTR (quoting the text) However both the patron path and the friend path have Christine at Jessica's house. And supposedly stats of Friend 24 Horny 14 instead are Friend 25 horny 10 . I assume the walkthrough is wrong there?
The decision that determines whether you're on the Silver path or the Robert path is the one where you either let Christine come with you to meet with Silver after your little shopping trip or not. If you do then you're on the Silver path. If you don't then you're on the Robert path. So in your example you are on the Robert path. You can change your mind about this in the pizzeria as well I believe depending on your choice but it's not very obvious.

Whether it's the NTR version of each of those paths is separate and has nothing to do with friend or horny scores. It's mostly about whether/how often you let her see your dick and whether you prevent her from doing things with your rival.

Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I was going to subscribe to the patreon to fix the missing day 15, 44 and 47 backgrounds but seeing as the last update post was back in december I doubt they've been fixed

Last edited:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I was going to subscribe to the patreon to fix the missing day 15, 44 and 47 backgrounds but seeing as the last update post was back in december I doubt they've been fixed
This has been fixed long time ago, few hours after release and here it was not updated...

Btw. I am thinking not to release next version even tough it's ready... release in March makes sense when Babysitter will be finished. I will also stop giving any release times and see how it goes...

Last edited:

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
This has been fixed long time ago, few hours after release and here it was not updated...

Btw. I am thinking not to release next version even tough it's ready... I will release only in March when Babysitter will be finished. I will also stop giving any release times...

As the developer that is your choice, but I at least am disappointed as I really wanted to see the update this month and had cleared my weekend to play it.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Btw. I am thinking not to release next version even tough it's ready... I will release only in March when Babysitter will be finished. I will also stop giving any release times...
If you think releasing in march is best for you then i respect that decision.
Just please try not to delay your new game as much as you have this one.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes