ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I thought this game was finished glad to see it was just the ntr routes which is great since I didn't like them. Now what's this about the sister coming to visit I hope she joins the harem though somehow I dont think that will happen

Reactions: armion82

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Could the lady that the MC is talking about with Christine, the talk about how he messed up in the past... Christine's Mom?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Um.. How about "very improbable"? Following common sense and for a change - reading the story text actually.

I don't know which version of the game you play. Patched or pure? But it makes no big difference. In the pure version the MC is the godfather in the other the uncle of chrissy.
So how high is the chance the sister is meant for the patched version? Or for the other version, he was named godfather by a woman he messed it up with before? :rolleyes: Suuuuure.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Um.. How about "very improbable"? Following common sense and for a change - reading the story text actually.

I don't know which version of the game you play. Patched or pure? But it makes no big difference. In the pure version the MC is the godfather in the other the uncle of chrissy.
So how high is the chance the sister is meant for the patched version? Or for the other version, he was named godfather by a woman he messed it up with before? :rolleyes: Suuuuure.
Haha! But well, I do believe sometime for these games... Common sense is already out of the window, in that sense, niece falling for uncle or godfather, in a way, it already is in the "fantasy" range already....

And the part where MC talks about his past to Christine, the story may be edited already slightly, to hide the "truth", but of course. But then again, I am no writer, and what I said is just for fun.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Yes. Of course you're right if take um.. "game freedom" and fetish stuff in account. But i measured more on the in game talk/ story infos we have. Doesnt sound likely i'd say. OR the writer fucks with us. We will see. :unsure:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I really only do not like one thing so far about this game. Christine can cheat on you with jess, despite if you make all the right choices to not cheat on her, yet all you do is say I'm not mad when they confess it. don't get me wrong here, because I am not complaining about the threesome or harem bit. However, playing on a strictly solo doesn't feel right when you get cheated on and the best you can say is "I'm not mad about it." While it is able to be avoided. In terms of the dialogue here, that doesn't really change the fact it was cheating in an exclusive relationship. It feels like a typical horndog response despite all the choices made so far.
Edit Yes, it is cheating. He wasn't involved in it in any way.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I seriously hate that Christine is such an unforgettable character, because fuck the Robert ending. seriously fucked up... fter having seen that ending, I do not really want to play this anymore...
She's not really meant for Robert if you play the route when she stays with the MC it's so much better you should give it a try.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I seriously hate that Christine is such an unforgettable character, because fuck the Robert ending. seriously fucked up... fter having seen that ending, I do not really want to play this anymore...
Umm, you played the path you didn't want and got the ending you hated and now you're complaining about it?
Are you one of those guys who pour hot coffee on your balls intentionally and then sue the coffee shop for getting burned?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
She's not really meant for Robert if you play the route when she stays with the MC it's so much better you should give it a try.
I know, and I only did this to see what the creator had decided to happen. I was hoping for a moment of truth, save the girl type of scenario but I guess the idea was for her to remain stubborn, and never speak to the mc again. Gotta say that was heart breaking as hell...
Umm, you played the path you didn't want and got the ending you hated and now you're complaining about it?
Are you one of those guys who pour hot coffee on your balls intentionally and then sue the coffee shop for getting burned?
The idea was to play it all so I can see all of the devs hard work rather than just do what I want. It just leaves a bitter feeling knowing that even after everything the mc does to try and protect her on that route, it still leads to her never speaking to you again.

Reactions: Mormont

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys, I got an exception I couldn't find an anwer on the thread. I'm missing a background it seems:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg'.

Does someone know why I don't have it ? Where to find it and where to put it ? Please ? :cry:

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes