randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
but this is a game, what if i want to act like a douche in a game without any consequences
Get what you mean, but that would well, be "bad writing", like for example, you act like a douche, yet all the ladies are desperate for you. Or something along those lines? Like you ignore them, and yet, they are all fighting for your attention? I see the lure of it, but the game would not well... The story will just be kinda weird?

One thing that really attracts me in this game is the depth of the writing, so take that away.. It loses something. Actions have consequences, losing the lady or something.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Babysitter-v0.2.1 (Patched)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Does this version for Android include incest content?

Uvered

Mar 2, 2019
So... finished this game today. But it didn't finish the way I wanted to. Fair enough. I started about midway to see if I could get another ending by making other choices. But instead of losing Christine to Silver, I lost her to Robert. Is there even a way to get Christine to stay? I kinda rooted for her and it sucks that she's lost to me. I acually felt sad for real. Kudos to the game-makers I guess.:)
Does anyone have a save right before "the good ending" if there even is such a thing. Or where am I going wrong?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
So... finished this game today. But it didn't finish the way I wanted to. Fair enough. I started about midway to see if I could get another ending by making other choices. But instead of losing Christine to Silver, I lost her to Robert. Is there even a way to get Christine to stay? I kinda rooted for her and it sucks that she's lost to me. I acually felt sad for real. Kudos to the game-makers I guess.:)
Does anyone have a save right before "the good ending" if there even is such a thing. Or where am I going wrong?
From my experience, what you have to make to not lose Christine to Silver is not to let her go alone to office warehouse with Silver, so just use the option "Engage and help her" so MC go with her to warehouse.

As for Robert, when him, MC, Christine and Jess meet at the nightclub, dance with Christine to prevent Robert going to the MC's house for the truth and dare game.

I believe that this should be enough to prevent you from falling on the NTR route.

• Love
Reactions: Uvered

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, this novel is frustrating! I finally got Jess nailed & Chris warmed up. Everything's finally going great, but I ended up losing both of them anyway! WTF?? I have NO CLUE what I did wrong!

I'll try a third time.......

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: satoshi36
Jan 5, 2019
Guys its ok to cheat. Hit the heart top right and boost love and horny points on both girls. If its high enough they wont even ask Robert back to the apartment. Christine will take u to dinner and not Silver.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You have to warn her about them near the beginning if you don't warn her then Robert and Silver take her I suggest following the walkthrough it will make your life a whole lot easier.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how to avoid having Christine walk into the bathroom while the uncle is taking a shower?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes