highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so how does the relationship change between the choices "your right this is crazy" and " im not letting you go"?

Jan 5, 2019
Not a bad update, but nothing to be overly thrilled about either. I agree Monica could use a touch especially if the MC is to choose her over Jess or Christine. Seems as tho for the content in the update it took quite a while for what was released. Its like ok the story is over the fans want a sequel, but we dont really have anything to go on especially with ending the Silver and Robert Routes. However, an update is an update and its always appreciated.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
This game is sickly, I love this game, for some time I went through it for not finding it attractive but recently I decided to download it and it seems great, I have to admit that it is developers did a first job, I spent hours playing and I did not
tired of enjoying it, so many options, excellent animations, fun and very enjoyable, all this for only 400 Mb I think that the creator deserves to be weighted, it is a pity that Patreon does not allow access to his page from my country because he would be more than pleased
in financially supporting this project for me personally deserves a 5 star rating.
I do not enjoy the NTR content at all but I love the possibility of making decisions that the game has for you to fight to keep the girls out of the clutches of the predators that stalk them and do not force you to see sick scenes of NTR, I applaud the
project and I look forward to the next installment

Reactions: Lustfallen

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I would like that for the next installment there will be the possibility that the Mc began from the shadow a relationship with Monica which would give him the possibility in the future of being able to tell him the truth about his relationship with his niece and that she was forced to accept it
because of his own relationship with his brother

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Not a bad update, but nothing to be overly thrilled about either. I agree Monica could use a touch especially if the MC is to choose her over Jess or Christine. Seems as tho for the content in the update it took quite a while for what was released. Its like ok the story is over the fans want a sequel, but we dont really have anything to go on especially with ending the Silver and Robert Routes. However, an update is an update and its always appreciated.
The main story (Uncle and Niece romantic relationship) is not over. There are lots of things that could still happen: Christine sexual development (oral sex and swallow, anal, sex in public places...). If devs want to finish this game quickly and properly, I believe Jessica convincing Christine to perform sexy and later sex acts in front a webcam with the MC would be the path to go.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 10, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED TO MONICA???!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S 70 AT LEAST!!! WHY ALL THE WRINKLES??!!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
DAMN PURE HOTNESS

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's the more mature look it's different most go with a 20 something model but she might not be for everyone but there are other scenes where she is quite the looker.
Still, it's weird because she's supposedly somewhere within the MCs age of range, and having a bit of a saggy ass and a few wrinkles does make it more realistic, but she looks like an old grandma for real. Then at some scenes as you said she's a looker, which makes it inconsistent. I'd also get that kind of body with a women that had multiple child, but she's has a single daughter.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Still, it's weird because she's supposedly somewhere within the MCs age of range, and having a bit of a saggy ass and a few wrinkles does make it more realistic, but she looks like an old grandma for real. Then at some scenes as you said she's a looker, which makes it inconsistent. I'd also get that kind of body with a women that had multiple child, but she's has a single daughter.
I'm not sure what the thinking is with her I guess the dev just went with mature looking and settled with her look. If I remember though I think she looked younger at the start of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomeOldFart

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not sure what the thinking is with her I guess the dev just went with mature looking and settled with her look. If I remember though I think she looked younger at the start of the game.
Maybe everybody but Monica died because of the snap, and got brought back 5 years later. She aged 5 years (and aged a bunch because of the stresses of being alive then).

:p

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes