Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I enjoy this game and will continue to do so. Monica's model isn't a deal-breaker for me, even though she does look a bit older than I had imagined she would (or did in the beginning of the game). From the model seen in this latest update (0.2.1b). I keep expecting her to reach into her purse and give out pieces of hard candy or a half-stick of chewing gum... If this happens I might have to take a few minutes before playing more ...:giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A little but I'd recommend you use the walkthrough it will make things much easier for you.
This. At least for a bit so you see how the friend/lust points work as many are easily missed (I started off Sonya all wrong till I scanned the walkthrough for a bit).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, guys, I haven't played this game in ages. Is there a Jess Route in this game? I could care less about the Blonde chick and who she fucks.
Yes, there sure is. Recommend using the walkthrough paying attention to the "special guides" near the end of the walkthrough for girl specific additional guides.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Very much yes maybe about 1 or 2 updates left to go I think all focus is shifting on the new game.

But will those updates have any more content? or will they just be bug fixes and stat balancing? cuz for what i played so far i think they ended the story already

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But will those updates have any more content? or will they just be bug fixes and stat balancing? cuz for what i played so far i think they ended the story already
Next update should be a story update and then you'll probably get the standard bug fix update not long afterwards.

Reactions: Minado

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The harem route is still ongoing, but it's in the end phase already or very close to it.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
NTR routes and Jess-only routes are over, yeah. Left are Christine and harem routes.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes