zila jensen

Aug 27, 2017
So I have quite a problem with this game. The problem is very specific but very apparent and influential. The choices in this game are very stringent and do not allow for much wiggle room. It is supposed to be a multi ending game, but all I can seem to get (without ending in an immediate game over) is some kind of forced NTR with disgusting pigs. I don't like that. I don't like that whenever I try to make a choice in the game that tries to protect the characters in the game, it leaves me in a game over.

Maybe I am playing the game wrong, but honestly, if it only ends in NTR like endings, write it in the summary or in the genres, so that I can evade this kind of game in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I don't like that whenever I try to make a choice in the game that tries to protect the characters in the game
Keep in mind that Christine (and Jess to a lesser degree) is a young adult trying to spread her wings. You need to be protective without being forceful. I didn't find avoiding NTR very difficult in this game even without a walkthrough, you just need to be mindful.

zila jensen

Aug 27, 2017
Keep in mind that Christine (and Jess to a lesser degree) is a young adult trying to spread her wings. You need to be protective without being forceful. I didn't find avoiding NTR very difficult in this game even without a walkthrough, you just need to be mindful.
I find that choosing not to work with and choosing not to have the people I care about working with a literal predator, are some general good choices, but apparently they are game overs.

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
So I have quite a problem with this game. The problem is very specific but very apparent and influential. The choices in this game are very stringent and do not allow for much wiggle room. It is supposed to be a multi ending game, but all I can seem to get (without ending in an immediate game over) is some kind of forced NTR with disgusting pigs. I don't like that. I don't like that whenever I try to make a choice in the game that tries to protect the characters in the game, it leaves me in a game over.

Maybe I am playing the game wrong, but honestly, if it only ends in NTR like endings, write it in the summary or in the genres, so that I can evade this kind of game in the future.
On the first page there is a "walkthrough", download it and follow it carefully.

Or download it below, if it's easier for you.

Reactions: Lexkar83

zila jensen

Aug 27, 2017
And as a person who really dislikes any kind of NTR, if there is NTR in a game, it should have the tag. This game doesn't.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I find that choosing not to work with and choosing not to have the people I care about working with a literal predator, are some general good choices, but apparently they are game overs.
Sometimes you have to work with horrible people. That doesn't mean they will be able to do anything.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have made it so NTR doesn't show, and this game showed up.
Try using the walkthrough for whoever you wish to target in VN and can avoid any NTR...multiple paths so it can be played as non-NTR if you wish. Harem-wise pathing might be more difficult though to be honest, I personally haven't tried keeping them all in line yet so mileage may vary.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Try using the walkthrough for whoever you wish to target in VN and can avoid any NTR...multiple paths so it can be played as non-NTR if you wish. Harem-wise pathing might be more difficult though to be honest, I personally haven't tried keeping them all in line yet so mileage may vary.
Well, that's when a little bit of console commands can come in handy. :p

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
If on the patreon route during the first sex with my niece I choose roughter sex, what are the consequences?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes