Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
This game is awesome, it is true that at the beginning the renders are not very good, but it has been improving over time. My only complaint is that the threesome scene is a little lazy I was expecting more

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
Well you've played the game in a way that your MC is pathetic... maybe you enjoy it deep down and you don't know it... cause there are many ways to not let the Robert or Silver get to Christine... and even if that happens you still can take Silver's wife Veruca and make her pregnant...

I'm actually having lot of fun reading comments about people saying there should be ending like this and that... and actually there are those endings implemented in the game... :)

Some hints for NTR endings:
1.) Obviously Corporate/Patreon alias Silver/Robert paths have different endings, but also...
2.) Horny vs Friend points of Christine impacts her attitude towards Silver/Robert...
3.) Threesome with Jessica impacts the endings...
4.) Fact whether you saved Jessica from Silver impacts the endings...
5.) Fact whether you fucked Veruca impacts the endings...

Btw. we have 69 reviews! Number of reviews like all erotic games should have!
i j
Well you've played the game in a way that your MC is pathetic... maybe you enjoy it deep down and you don't know it... cause there are many ways to not let the Robert or Silver get to Christine... and even if that happens you still can take Silver's wife Veruca and make her pregnant...

I'm actually having lot of fun reading comments about people saying there should be ending like this and that... and actually there are those endings implemented in the game... :)

Some hints for NTR endings:
1.) Obviously Corporate/Patreon alias Silver/Robert paths have different endings, but also...
2.) Horny vs Friend points of Christine impacts her attitude towards Silver/Robert...
3.) Threesome with Jessica impacts the endings...
4.) Fact whether you saved Jessica from Silver impacts the endings...
5.) Fact whether you fucked Veruca impacts the endings...

Btw. we have 69 reviews! Number of reviews like all erotic games should have!
i hope u will add scenes with monicca then let the player make nicole veruca alyssa sonya and monica and some new charecter npcs pregnant maybe add some charecters from other games this game has a lot of potential bro

Norvatul

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, i'm having an issue trying to run the game and I don't know if it was already answered or not
The .exe say it could not open the Babysitter.py file while it's right here
I didn't see if anyone have the same issue and apologies if it was already answered

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, i'm having an issue trying to run the game and I don't know if it was already answered or not
The .exe say it could not open the Babysitter.py file while it's right here
I didn't see if anyone have the same issue and apologies if it was already answered
First delete all the game content, then download it, and then try to run again.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I had this problem with an earlier version, but reloading the game helped. Try running another renpy game.
I recall that this problem was discussed here.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Amazing game but I'm honestly disappointed that there's no solo ending with my girl Jessica (or is there one and I just missed it?)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Amazing game but I'm honestly disappointed that there's no solo ending with my girl Jessica (or is there one and I just missed it?)
There is, if you let Christine go down an NTR route and also help Jess out. Probably not as satisfying as you would like

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
There is, if you let Christine go down an NTR route and also help Jess out. Probably not as satisfying as you would like
Yeah, I got that one.

Even made a Jessica-only save where I never touched other girl unless it was mandatory (threesome) and also got the "You knew you were happy with what you have.". No I'm not, I want the MC to settle down with her, for her to be MC's Jess :(

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
While the game is fun my only problem is that every time I want to only be in a relationship with Jess but not Christine its lead to and ending. So the game is basically telling me you are forced to get in a relationship with Chris and Jess. I found that annoying since its like well I feel my choice don't matter since its literary am forced to get into a relationship with Chris anyways.
I do have a problem with games that do that since whats the point of having other heroines if you are forcing me into a relationship? Just ditch other heroines then and stick with the main heroine. What's the point of choices if you are choosing for us
Yeah, I got that one.

Even made a Jessica-only save where I never touched other girl unless it was mandatory (threesome) and also got the "You knew you were happy with what you have.". No I'm not, I want the MC to settle down with her, for her to be MC's Jess :(
This is guy says its "Mandatory" so whats the point of choices. "DECIDE"!!!

Reactions: Saramago
Jan 10, 2020
just finished the update...thanks for not forgetting about sonya, i think she's the most attractive of them all (tho jess is a close 2nd)...if i may make a humble request to the dev's...PLEASE tighten up monica's skin in the next update. if she n the MC are bro/sis, then they should be close to the same age, n yet monica looks like she could be the MC's mom. plus, if christine gets her looks from her mom, n christine is tight n fit, then shouldn't her mom be also? just sayin'...kinda hard to fap to a gilf, milfs are way better...thanks

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes