Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
I must be drawing a blank here, but i don't remember that scene. Can you miss it somehow?
Apperently its when she gives you a BJ while you're on the phone, instead of holding on you need to say fuck it hang up the phone then fuck her. its in the walkthrough.

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Apperently its when she gives you a BJ while you're on the phone, instead of holding on you need to say fuck it hang up the phone then fuck her. its in the walkthrough.
It must've been that it has been a lot of time since then, because i totally forgot about it. But i checked my save, and yeah, i have already got it, thanks.

Angeldncr69

Apr 13, 2020
I actually like this game quite a bit. Shame it's ending. It was one of the first I checked out and have been a patron off and on. I still really haven't checked out his newer game. I just wonder if he's actually going to tie up the Sonya storyline. She kinda went missing in action.

kickingtelevision

Feb 17, 2020
I actually like this game quite a bit. Shame it's ending. It was one of the first I checked out and have been a patron off and on. I still really haven't checked out his newer game. I just wonder if he's actually going to tie up the Sonya storyline. She kinda went missing in action.
Ending felt rushed and not much happened. Pretty disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes