Jan 10, 2020
i j

i hope u will add scenes with monicca then let the player make nicole veruca alyssa sonya and monica and some new charecter npcs pregnant maybe add some charecters from other games this game has a lot of potential bro
btw...who's "nicole"? i've played both storylines (patreon n silver), n i remember juila (LOVE HER!!), alyssa (she's REALLY fun), her mom veruca of course, so the only girl i can think of that it could be is rodney's side piece from meeting christine in the laundry room n gym...or am i forgetting someone?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
btw...who's "nicole"? i've played both storylines (patreon n silver), n i remember juila (LOVE HER!!), alyssa (she's REALLY fun), her mom veruca of course, so the only girl i can think of that it could be is rodney's side piece from meeting christine in the laundry room n gym...or am i forgetting someone?
I don't recall any Nicole maybe in another game as there are plenty of Nicoles around.

Keldor1912

Mar 25, 2020
Considering this updated was only 4 days ago, planned release dates are listed on
So if I read this correctly, some time in March the final version will be released?
Last night I arrived in the skiing resort and after leaving the sauna of the spa the game suddenly stopped... which was quite shocking... Love this game...
i just hope the final update will be there soon, I want to continue playing...

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can you get Christine pregnant on the horny route as well or just friendship one?
I don't know about that but then again all the warnings Monica has given Christine about getting pregnant might have something to them perhaps it ill be an ending that she becomes pregnant.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know about that but then again all the warnings Monica has given Christine about getting pregnant might have something to them perhaps it ill be an ending that she becomes pregnant.
Christine is already able to be impregnated before they go on the ski trip.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well, you cared enough to comment. And It is the last update I was pretty sure the update wasn't going to be this month. He is just very bad at giving an estimate. If he didn't give those out people would not have been moaning so much.
Right that's it he's just bad at giving release dates no other reasons at all...

Reactions: 155454

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Another delay. This man really is as stupid as it seems. What's the reason this time? "Was in Afrika fighting with lions" or "A meteorite crashed on my PC". I dont really care about his games that much anymore, it's just funny and a big meme ^^
Not bad, but there are some golden ones in Gumdrop thread... I personaly like this one!

"Sorry guys, the game's been delayed again because I got Covid-19 and am now in a medically-induced coma. They said it could be anywhere from a month to six years before I wake up."

Jokes aside guys I hope you all are ok including your families!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Look at this from the bright side guys! This is the last delay this game will ever have!

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes