kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I didn't follow the walkthrough and kept getting this
screenshot0001.png
will there be a point in game where you can act how ever and you won't get this screen?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Walkthrough for v0.2.1 is not out right now.
Dev usually releases it after a week or 2 so people can play game & discover things themselves and also since it takes time making it.

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't follow the walkthrough and kept getting this
View attachment 573743
will there be a point in game where you can act how ever and you won't get this screen?
no. decisions have consequences...some at least or you will take a hit on friendship points with a girl...the dev created a game bind (somewhat) of IRL choices...would ANY girl IRL like you for being a total douche?

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Good evening, everyone!

As we wrap up the game, I'd like to know some feedback about this update as well as the rest of the game to help us create better games in the future.

Update:

1. What were some good points about the update? Some bad points?

2. Was the update what you expected? Didn't expect?

3. What would you like to see in the final update?

4. How do you think the endings should be presented after all this time?

5. Overall, were you satisfied? Not satisfied?

Overall Game:

1. What was your favorite part of the game?

2. Least favorite part?

3. What could have been done better?

4. What content would you have wanted to see in the game?

5. Would you recommend this game to others?

6. Overall, who was the best girl?

7. Overall, who had the best character development and story?

8. Overall, who had the worst development and story?

9. Which character would you have liked to see more fleshed out and in the spotlight?

10. Which character should have been focused on less/not included at all?

11. Do you like secondary stories (Silver's and Robert's scheme) in games or do you prefer straightforward?

12. What are some things you'd like the development team to keep in mind for future content?

Future Content:

Currently, we're going to work on Babysitters after this game but T4boo and I have come up with ideas to diversify in the next two years or so.

We really would like your support and feedback. This is a transformative and poignant period of time where success can make or break the team. We want to continue to deliver positive and engaging products.

So I know I just gave you a long survey but please include these things in mind:

1. What sort of stuff do I want to see from this team in the future?

2. Do I want only erotic games from them or something different? Can I have more than one option?

3. Can these talents and/or skills be best applied in different places? Can they be improved upon?

4. What are their strengths? Where are their opportunities?

5. Do I personally see myself supporting them in two years?

Well, that's all I have for now. Keep checking for updates! We're almost there! You are welcome to DM me as well!

J. F Sindel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I followed the walkthrough & lost all the girls. The gangsters got all of them. I even lost Sonya. Never got to have sex with anyone else either, even though the walkthrough says so. The walkthrough tells you to have your niece work with Jess instead of Silver, so I did & lost ALL of the women as a result.

I will try again, and this time, I'm ignoring the walkthrough & going by instinct. Maybe I won't lose all the girls to the mob.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, one of the best games i ever played (y) :love:
I have a question....
First time in my life i played the game, was last update. Chose NTR path and game ended with The wife pregnant and girls fucking Silver.
I just played the game from scratch with NTR and the game end in the same spot.
My question is ... Is the story finished and updated some extra scenes?
Or when you choose the love route , does the story continue???
Does she cheat or fuck anybody else if on love path?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I followed the walkthrough & lost all the girls. The gangsters got all of them. I even lost Sonya. Never got to have sex with anyone else either, even though the walkthrough says so. The walkthrough tells you to have your niece work with Jess instead of Silver, so I did & lost ALL of the women as a result.

I will try again, and this time, I'm ignoring the walkthrough & going by instinct. Maybe I won't lose all the girls to the mob.

If that's what happened, then you made a mistake or two or five. 'Cause I've been using the walkthrough for all the updates and none of that happened for me.

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
Update:

1. What were some good points about the update? Some bad points?

Good - there was finally an update (been MIA for months) FYI I did not do the NTR route.

Bad1 - Story feels like the last season of Game of Thrones: rushed (example: Sonya bootycall - her appearance was inconsisent from before (i was a Sonya fan) and what was the point of her office visit outside of gratuitous fanservice sex?)

Bad2 (!!!!) - OMG... I understand that getting old sucks.. but did you have to make Monica into a female Gollum? My penis shrivels up after seeing her. I think you over-did the aging - women do not look like that. Assuming she had Christine at a later age of 30, and Christine being in her early 20s, Monica would therefore be in her 50s. Yet, all those wrinkles all over her body make her look 70 - 80s. Please fix this because Christine's mom is absolutely horrifying!!! Forget the wrinkles, instead, I recommend playing around with bodyfat. As women age, they either get fatter (I don't mean obese but bigger boned) or much leaner (thinning of skin, more noticeable bone structure around the face). Wrinkles at the level you did are almost unnatural unless she smokes a pack of cigarettes per day since 12.

2. Was the update what you expected? Didn't expect?

Yes it was a good idea by devs to bring Monica back into the story. It started with her so it's fitting that it ends with her.

3. What would you like to see in the final update?

Harem ending please *wink wink* (and more Sonya on the side)

4. How do you think the endings should be presented after all this time?

Individual endings from choosing individual girls + harem

5. Overall, were you satisfied? Not satisfied?

It was okay - i liked the tension with Monica being present, but the image of her naked still burns a hole in my soul

Overall Game:

1. What was your favorite part of the game?

Teasing - I really enjoyed the slow buildup of relationships. Makes the icing taste so much better after doing all the work to get there.

2. Least favorite part?

Christine's mom!!!

3. What could have been done better?

Christine's mom!!!

4. What content would you have wanted to see in the game?

More Sonya

5. Would you recommend this game to others?

Yes

6. Overall, who was the best girl?

Jessica

7. Overall, who had the best character development and story?

Christine

8. Overall, who had the worst development and story?

Sonya

9. Which character would you have liked to see more fleshed out and in the spotlight?

Silver's daughter - she seemed mysterious and would live to get to know her

10. Which character should have been focused on less/not included at all?

Christine's mom!!!

11. Do you like secondary stories (Silver's and Robert's scheme) in games or do you prefer straightforward?

Liked - adds complexity and interest

12. What are some things you'd like the development team to keep in mind for future content?

Christine's mom!!! (Refer to my comment about her terrible appearance)

Future Content:

Currently, we're going to work on Babysitters after this game but T4boo and I have come up with ideas to diversify in the next two years or so.

We really would like your support and feedback. This is a transformative and poignant period of time where success can make or break the team. We want to continue to deliver positive and engaging products.

So I know I just gave you a long survey but please include these things in mind:

1. What sort of stuff do I want to see from this team in the future?

New concepts - please stop with this babysitters idea after this one. The story was excellent as was the character development. I like the style of the slow tease to full on intimacy. Perhaps change the setting and characters?

2. Do I want only erotic games from them or something different? Can I have more than one option?

Erotic with story

3. Can these talents and/or skills be best applied in different places? Can they be improved upon?

Don't know

4. What are their strengths? Where are their opportunities?

Story writing was interesting as was character development. Ever tried scriptwriting for theatre?

5. Do I personally see myself supporting them in two years?

Yes

Sep 21, 2017

i got all of them...fucked sonya before leaving for skyrim...i mean the snow mountains...flirted very openly and have a separate save..to add maybe monica---if i feel her ugly ass is worth fucking...yep my mc is a harem king:cool:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
One storyline should have Jess and Christine hook up as they've had their one on one as well as threesome...the MC technically should be Christine as it's more based on her way of life and the many things she engages in to attempt at being successful. I had a laugh at the changelog claiming ver. 18 was the epic final threesome yet it really wasn't a threesome just the MC switching between the girls lacking the girls equally at each other

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes