L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
But March has 31 days, I think you will have to wait a little longer than until tomorrow

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, that was fun but the MC and Christine are bound to slip up at some point and Monica is going to catch them all hell will break loose and no doubt Monica will either leave or be talked around into accepting it. But I hope the next update after this trip we see the end of Silver.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Hey does anyone know if there is more steps to the Cuckold route in the walkthrough ? she never ends up cheating on you with silver or robert even though I keep picking the options that treat her badly.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
It's cool that you're seeking to understand.
However, this is not the place to do so - This is a thread about a game, a game in which the NTR-path has been cancelled.
Eh? Haven't played this in a while ( I think that part with the yacht party), how does it continue then ( if you have low stats with the girls)?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Well, that was fun but the MC and Christine are bound to slip up at some point and Monica is going to catch them all hell will break loose and no doubt Monica will either leave or be talked around into accepting it. But I hope the next update after this trip we see the end of Silver.
can christines mom be boinked yet?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Not number of updates are in question but content and quality of those updates...

Where I speak badly about ICSTOR? Like devs cannot comment on quality of work of others? I can only praise good ones, but don't point out negative stuff? That's a bad habbit then... I would actually really like to hear opinions of other experienced devs as their feedback can be much more on point than one from regular player...
content and quality are most important as anything less looks bad on the Developer and team as a whole.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
hopefully monica be a last minute love interest i didnt really care for chris or jess like that but some reason monica made me like her more than the others from only on one update but i doubt anything will happen

Last edited:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Does the uncle restoration patch still work or it needs to be updated to the current version?

D

Deleted member 992182

I tried to understand your explanation but i am even more confused now. When i play game i am all in heart and brain and all else. My heart wants to pop-out in certain situations and wants me to throw up in other.. i prefer first.
I can't imagine playing game any other way then placing my self in total RP mod. otherwise it makes no sense to me to even play
As a result if something is obnoxious or repulsive in RL i cant imagine it in fantasy either.
That's exactly it: most people that don't mind NTR DO NOT put themselves into the mind of the MC. I don't mind NTR and do not play as the MC. I control the MC but I am not the MC...and this isn't real. Christine isn't real. Silver isn't real. Etc LOL

Now, those that truly enjoy and seek out NTR, I can't say. It's a kink created in the same random way that you have your own. Maybe they saw mommy fucking the milkman or daddy fucking the babysitter as kids? Who knows and, frankly, it's weird that people care so much.

Most people that don't mind NTR just wanna see new characters get fucked in as most ways as possible. I enjoy this title BECAUSE I can fuck Christine and see her fucked by others. Again, I'm not the MC and none of it is real. We don't care lol

Sep 21, 2017
That's exactly it: most people that don't mind NTR DO NOT put themselves into the mind of the MC. I don't mind NTR and do not play as the MC. I control the MC but I am not the MC...and this isn't real. Christine isn't real. Silver isn't real. Etc LOL

Now, those that truly enjoy and seek out NTR, I can't say. It's a kink created in the same random way that you have your own. Maybe they saw mommy fucking the milkman or daddy fucking the babysitter as kids? Who knows and, frankly, it's weird that people care so much.

Most people that don't mind NTR just wanna see new characters get fucked in as most ways as possible. I enjoy this title BECAUSE I can fuck Christine and see her fucked by others. Again, I'm not the MC and none of it is real. We don't care lol
stop talking! ...me getting hard and horny! :p :p :p

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam i want that Milf Monica to now :LOL:(y) Enjoyed Spa :devilish:
Dev Dont forget Add Walkthrough mod for this game:cool: so can chose scene beter (y)
Scenes are Incredibly Beatifull And Hot:love:

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I tried to understand your explanation but i am even more confused now. When i play game i am all in heart and brain and all else. My heart wants to pop-out in certain situations and wants me to throw up in other.. i prefer first.
I can't imagine playing game any other way then placing my self in total RP mod. otherwise it makes no sense to me to even play
As a result if something is obnoxious or repulsive in RL i cant imagine it in fantasy either.
thank you i thought i was the only one who immerses in the MC´s shoes...NTR is to me like raping the body and mind and i cant distance myself from the MC...i know it´s only a game but i couldnt play if i havent this kind of bonding to the MC...and i know it´s not RL...since i read the camgirl get´s ntr´ed i didn´t play anymore what´s really sad because i liked the story sofar

Reactions: neman
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes