xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
100% agree. The point system is done very poorly in this game. It feels like the game is designed purposely to have poor point system to force players to do more trial-n-error in replaying the game, and then using that as "replay value" to make it as if the game has more content than what it really has.
I agree. It could really be done better with unity. Have small icons where you want to go like they did with Big Brother. Going to the bedroom to use the computer and clicking several times to turn yourself around is crazy. As for the girls, it seems to be big cock tease. Your dreaming about all this action, but if you ever make a move in real life. Things basically go to the GAME OVER. If I had to choice for corruption, I would send niece to work for the perv. Let him train her. Hire his old secretary and start corrupting her. Have Jess work for you as well. Use the computer skills and build site for her online activities

Reactions: proximus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Soooo, I took a crack at replicating Sonya in Daz. That hasn't went too well so far, but, I did manage to figure out Monica and the MC fairly quickly.

This ties in with what I'm doing with my Steamier Mod for V7. The existing added content for Babysitter 0.0.7 didn't leave me a lot of places to go (although the husband instakill is getting nuked in Steamier). Anyways, I was reading through the intro segment again, and well inspiration struck.

So Steamier Mod is officially 'going off on a tangent' so to speak, and giving Monica a bigger role in the story for now... which might explain a few things, at least as far as Steamier Mod is concerned!
I posted an update in the , and also the Fan Art thread. It may be a dream, it may be something else. Spoilers...

And, just because...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...HAH!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Soooo, I took a crack at replicating Sonya in Daz. That hasn't went too well so far, but, I did manage to figure out Monica and the MC fairly quickly.

This ties in with what I'm doing with my Steamier Mod for V7. The existing added content for Babysitter 0.0.7 didn't leave me a lot of places to go (although the husband instakill is getting nuked in Steamier). Anyways, I was reading through the intro segment again, and well inspiration struck.

So Steamier Mod is officially 'going off on a tangent' so to speak, and giving Monica a bigger role in the story for now... which might explain a few things, at least as far as Steamier Mod is concerned!
I posted an update in the , and also the Fan Art thread. It may be a dream, it may be something else. Spoilers...

And, just because...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...HAH!
The original creator fucked up his own game, thanks for making it into something better

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So is there a point to the friendship route ? Cause it seems like a setup for future full on NTR content.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It might be a setup for a route with Jessica or secretary. In Japanese VN games it's common to have a route for a single character so it could be something similiar. Like ending with Jess as your gf. Don't know why western games are so harem focused. Would be somewhat cool. Ofc full on NTR route would be a point as well for some and I would take it gladly.

Reactions: Jcj

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for either way the friend way may just be a slower build up over the horny way.

At the end of each way is this.

Horny = F8 H11
Friend = F13 H5

We will just have to wait and see but if it goes full on NTR then I will dump it in the trash can and move on to another game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Weird disproportion when you see these points presented like that. I though they should be equal but horny has 2 less choices at this point. It should be balanced somehow imo. For me optional NTR route would make me pledge for sure.
When you think about it now what's erotic in friend route since the beginning? Weird choice for a route that suppose to be erotic. If there were standard corruption/love routes it would hint something but friend suggests that nothing erotic would happen. Still I think it's just a fancy name for corruption/love routes.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
As for either way the friend way may just be a slower build up over the horny way.

At the end of each way is this.

Horny = F8 H11
Friend = F13 H5

We will just have to wait and see but if it goes full on NTR then I will dump it in the trash can and move on to another game.
As long as it's in another path, I've no problem with NTR. Would love a Jess or Sonya path though, as I find myself hard to connect with the niece for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes