a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Weird disproportion when you these points presented like that. I though they should be equal but horny has 2 less choices at this point. It should be balanced somehow imo. For me optional NTR route would make me pledge for sure.
When you think about it now what's erotic in friend route since the beginning? Weird choice for a route that suppose to be erotic. If there were standard corruption/love routes it would hint something but friend suggests that nothing erotic would happen. Still I think it's just a fancy name for corruption/love routes.
Its less horny because you do not walk in on her and knock instead.

Reactions: Ignazzio

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
As for either way the friend way may just be a slower build up over the horny way.

At the end of each way is this.

Horny = F8 H11
Friend = F13 H5

We will just have to wait and see but if it goes full on NTR then I will dump it in the trash can and move on to another game.
I don't think we're going the NTR way, christine implied that she didn't like to know mr BBC is a drug dealer and had a girlfriend, so I am guessing she will avoid him from now on

Mr Silver on the other hand is dangerous but more on the rape/blackmail category than seduction

Reactions: a1fox3

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't think we're going the NTR way, christine implied that she didn't like to know mr BBC is a drug dealer and had a girlfriend, so I am guessing she will avoid him from now on

Mr Silver on the other hand is dangerous but more on the rape/blackmail category than seduction
Yeah, TBF though NTR is about 50% rape her until she realizes that her Boyfriend suck at sex, or take her first time so nothing will ever bee as good. Not sure I see that happening here, but Mr. Sexual Harrasington seems like he could easily fit that role, and Drug Dealer McPimpington does too. I still think it will be about 'saving' her somehow.

Reactions: Mandingonator

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, TBF though NTR is about 50% rape her until she realizes that her Boyfriend suck at sex, or take her first time so nothing will ever bee as good. Not sure I see that happening here, but Mr. Sexual Harrasington seems like he could easily fit that role, and Drug Dealer McPimpington does too. I still think it will be about 'saving' her somehow.
Nah, her inner ho is just itching to come out. Give it time and she'll more than likely be on a path of getting pimped out and become the office slut. The uncle will be too busy banging his secretary and her friend to even remotely care.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nah, her inner ho is just itching to come out. Give it time and she'll more than likely be on a path of getting pimped out and become the office slut. The uncle will be too busy banging his secretary and her friend to even remotely care.
I would like to see that, as one of the paths. Unfortunately gfm793 is probably right, the only path will be the mc saving her (the loud "those who complein about ntr" probably already scared/influenced the creator). I'd be happy to be proved wrong though, in that case I'd be raising my pledge too :)

Last edited:

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I would like to see that, as one of the paths. Unfortunately gfm793 is probably right, the only path will be the mc saving her (the loud crybabies probably already scared/influenced the creator). I'd be happy to be proved wrong though, in that case I'd be raising my pledge too :)
One way or another, you are all trying to influence the creator... so as some moderator said, please let's keep the adjectives to ourselves.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
One way or another, you are all trying to influence the creator... so as some moderator said, please let's keep the adjectives to ourselves.
You know why I hate it, honestly? It's because I'm NOT complaining for a creator to CUT content from a game because I don't like it (even when it's just another PoV and not ntr). That's the reason. And that adjective isn't "nice" but it's pretty much the reality of things.

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
You know why I hate it, honestly? It's because I'm NOT complaining for a creator to CUT content from a game because I don't like it. That's the reason. And that adjective isn't "nice" but it's pretty much the reality of things.
Why don't you move on and stop generalizing? At this point you are wasting breath (not actually) just to point out (some) people who are against some content you wish to see, which besides is said to be incorporated (possibly) at some point. Point being, the fact that if you read/infer through some of the replies of @Jcj about T4boo and the story, it is plain to see that T4boo seems to have a clear view of how the story will develop and won't concede to external influences (i.e. patreons or others). I'm saying this for your benefit (friendly advice), since you seemed to have made the decision to ignore the warnings given by moderators a few pages ago about "name calling".

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcj

401Grem

May 14, 2017
You know why I hate it, honestly? It's because I'm NOT complaining for a creator to CUT content from a game because I don't like it (even when it's just another PoV and not ntr). That's the reason. And that adjective isn't "nice" but it's pretty much the reality of things.
You hate the game, because of something YOU haven't done???

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly, I get it, it does bother me too. Specially sometimes when arguments are written in an intense/vehement/disrespectful tone.

But I wasn't saying you can't complain, I was just saying that using this kind of adjectives just make the other guys use some other adjectives to describe you, as I've managed to see some like to take it personal here, and that makes the thread a compilation of insults instead on focusing on writing suggestions to make the game better.

Reactions: T4bbo and Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, I get it, it does bother me too. Specially sometimes when arguments are written in an intense/vehement/disrespectful tone.

But I wasn't saying you can't complain, I was just saying that using this kind of adjectives just make the other guys use some other adjectives to describe you, as I've managed to see some like to take it personal here, and that makes the thread a compilation of insults instead on focusing on writing suggestions to make the game better.
It wasn't meant to be an insult but yeah, I edited it 20 min ago :)
Ty for being understanding, the subject kinda gets to me for the reasons in your quote.

Reactions: Jcj

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Why don't you move on and stop generalizing? At this point you are wasting breath (not actually) just to point out (some) people who are against some content you wish to see, which besides is said to be incorporated (possibly) at some point. Point being, the fact that if you read/infer through some of the replies of @Jcj about T4boo and the story, it is plain to see that T4boo seems to have a clear view of how the story will develop and won't concede to external influences (i.e. patreons or others). I'm saying this for your benefit (friendly advice), since you seemed to have made the decision to ignore the warnings given by moderators a few pages ago about "name calling".
On a much more important point: That Gif in your sig is hypnotizing, where is it from?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
T4boo mentioned that I hadn't publicly thanked him for the art assets he shared with me (i had thanked him privately), so I am thanking him here now. I very much appreciate T4boo's assistance in this matter!

I want nothing more than to see T4boo continue to enjoy continued success with Babysitter, and hopefully my small efforts as a modder are helping with that!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
T4boo mentioned that I hadn't publicly thanked him for the art assets he shared with me (i had thanked him privately), so I am thanking him here now. I very much appreciate T4boo's assistance in this matter!

I want nothing more than to see T4boo continue to enjoy continued success with Babysitter, and hopefully my small efforts as a modder are helping with that!
OhWee, that's fine, but why do i get the feeling you're reading your own ransom note ?

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee, that's fine, but why do i get the feeling you're reading your own randsom note ?
Nothing like that!!! I was just a bit thoughtless is all, and wanted to rectify that. T4boo and I have conversed on and off via PM over the last few months, and continue to do so in a friendly and supportive manner.

I simply hadn't mentioned it publicly because I thought that if I did, then people would hound T4boo for copies as well. In retrospect, I should have publicly thanked him along with TechCarmin (who asked for them with me in mind when I didn't want to 'bother' T4boo).

Plus, I didn't want people reading 'too much' into this gesture that T4boo made, as T4boo and I have no 'business' relationship, and I've been pretty much doing my own thing with my mods. Having a developer share their models with you is a pretty big deal, though!

I know how bothered I can get sometimes when people fail to acknowledge my help, so I can imagine that T4boo was wondering why I hadn't thanked him publicly along with TechCarmin. I dropped the ball on this one, pure and simple.

So yeah, T4boo is awesome, and I appreciate his gesture!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes