Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I don't care what anyone says, I LIKE this game, and I think T4bbo is doing an awesome job with it, and OhWee's mods only enhance it, without taking anything away from what T4bbo created... T4bbo gave us a great game, OhWee did a little creative enhancement, and now we have an Friggin totally AWESOME game! :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I don't care what anyone says, I LIKE this game, and I think T4bbo is doing an awesome job with it, and OhWee's mods only enhance it, without taking anything away from what T4bbo created... T4bbo gave us a great game, OhWee did a little creative enhancement, and now we have an Friggin totally AWESOME game! :)
And nobody is denying this fact if they do they are either DmD fancucks who still cannot admit they are getting fleeced and bamboozled by Mr. Dots or they legit have ZERO taste in games -_-

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I must have zero taste in games then.

To me this 'game' is a clusterfuck of self-cucking gibberish. Had potential, but blew it.

Reactions: UIGL

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok explain how rather then throwing buzz words around cause I don't see it.
Play the game, it's blatantly obvious.

The game tell you that you are one character, tells you the aim of the game, has you work and make progress as said character, then turns you into your nemesis and expects you to work against yourself.

As I said, self-cucking gibberish.

Actually disregard. Thinking of a different game.

My apologies, was still half asleep. :s

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This is the one were you have to choose if you want to be either cucked by the black guy, or the creepy old guy right?

To be honest, unless that changes this game is no better (imo) than that other clusterfuck game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Or you make the right choices like I did and wasn't cocked by a single one of the faggots and have both of these chicks wet at my mere presences....

I honestly do not see where you are coming from with this but that is ok

You wanna see a game that legit blasts your progress into fucking shit and makes all your work from the start mean fuck all go look at Dating My Daughter fucking 13 version we went through only to have one fucking event completely negate EVERYTHING you had worked for in one fucking moment legit took your progression and said NO FUCK YOU back to square one for you so I can has my pateron bucks..

This game is one of the choice based path games and you gotta wade through 3 different paths of ass in order to get to the desired one as far as being cucked I don't see that considering how my game is progressing right now.

Reactions: Thornhill and Jcj

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Play well or get cucked games are just fucking shite though. You always have it in your mind that your girls are gonna get ran through by some other pole because of some seemingly innocuous choice you made a month ago. If a game has to get the cuckboy money to survive then they should at least have it as a toggle on the main menu so normal people can avoid it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So in other words you wish for every game to be unrealistic. You're pretty offensive. Those who like it are as normal as those who don't. And it's a pretty solid group seeing how popular and strong it became. Choices are meant to make difference and that's exactly what's you're annoyed about. We all play what we like and no one is better than the other. Babysitter is popular so I suppose people like it

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This is the one were you have to choose if you want to be either cucked by the black guy, or the creepy old guy right?

To be honest, unless that changes this game is no better (imo) than that other clusterfuck game.
Honestly, if the game makes you feel so strongly about it in this way, why not just move on and let other people enjoy what they've got. It really doesn't take much effort to not do something, as opposed to repeatedly return to something you dislike to this extent.

There's more than just this game around, if it turned into something you don't like, leave it, or pledge to see if you can influence changes in favor of your desired direction.

Reactions: Papa Ernie and Jcj

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So in other words you wish for every game to be unrealistic. You're pretty offensive. Those who like it are as normal as those who don't. And it's a pretty solid group seeing how popular and strong it became. Choices are meant to make difference and that's exactly what's you're annoyed about. We all play what we like and no one is better than the other. Babysitter is popular so I suppose people like it
Seeing how you live for this shit and I see you advocating it virtually everywhere discussing anything with you would be beyond useless. In fact we have said that to each other already, a few times. Yet you still insist in trying to peddle your nonsense in replies. Weird.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Honestly, if the game makes you feel so strongly about it in this way, why not just move on and let other people enjoy what they've got. It really doesn't take much effort to not do something, as opposed to repeatedly return to something you dislike to this extent.

There's more than just this game around, if it turned into something you don't like, leave it, or pledge to see if you can influence changes in favor of your desired direction.
That's exactly what I've done. As I said 'unless that changes' when speaking about content I dislike I will treat this game with the appropriate disdain. Notice though how I haven't demanded anything change. Just given an opinion, game creators should value all opinions, positive and negative ones...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Seeing how you live for this shit and I see you advocating it virtually everywhere discussing anything with you would be beyond useless. In fact we have said that to each other already, a few times. Yet you still insist in trying to peddle your nonsense in replies. Weird.
Ofc If I like something I advocate for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's exactly the same thing with you except for being offensive and calling people names. That's not weird but rather silly

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
In honor of page 69, Here's another fan art piece I'm working on.

Here's a placeholder pic while I work on some hair issues...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will edit this thread when the updated render is finished.
What a great way to celebrate page 69 :rolleyes: Fantastic work OhWee

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ofc If I like something I advocate for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's exactly the same thing with you except for being offensive and calling people names. That's not weird but rather silly
It's weird that you keep trying to talk to me even though I make it obvious I don't like you or value your opinion. Do as you wish though, it's your own time and energy you're wasting.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Please be respectful to other members and stop any personal attacks. Further arguing will have your posts deleted and you warned.

Reactions: Jcj and Shardoom

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Play well or get cucked games are just fucking shite though. You always have it in your mind that your girls are gonna get ran through by some other pole because of some seemingly innocuous choice you made a month ago. If a game has to get the cuckboy money to survive then they should at least have it as a toggle on the main menu so normal people can avoid it.
I see where you are coming from man I really do but here is the issue vanilla shit kinda blends together after so long and as a dev u get lost in the crowd I honestly think devs are doing their best to stand out and get "noticed" it's why NTR games and incest games and other shit do so well it is against the grain and people can live vicariously through these characters and act and do things they wouldn't do in real life this is all part of playing games in general.

But I hear ya dude it gets tiresome game after game but the thing is they make money and by this fact alone they will remain a forefront..

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I see where you are coming from man I really do but here is the issue vanilla shit kinda blends together after so long and as a dev u get lost in the crowd I honestly think devs are doing their best to stand out and get "noticed" it's why NTR games and incest games and other shit do so well it is against the grain and people can live vicariously through these characters and act and do things they wouldn't do in real life this is all part of playing games in general.

But I hear ya dude it gets tiresome game after game but the thing is they make money and by this fact alone they will remain a forefront..
The most popular games don't have it though, that's the hilarious thing... Even BB got rid of it after the fans revolted.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes