Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I think the next update will seal the deal with regards to this game, for me at least. I get the feeling we could all be getting our panties in a twist over nothing but we'll see. I've had this discussion with Ignazzio once before but I will say again. I'm not necessarily against Netorare content as long as it fits the overall story of the game and is avoidable. My main issue with that content, especially in games where incest is a major focus, is the ridiculous decisions that have to be made by characters to justify its inclusion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Didn't comment before - game is good and getting more interesting, but last update seems rushed.

I just hope those things will be resolved.

Reactions: Thornhill

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think the next update will seal the deal with regards to this game, for me at least. I get the feeling we could all be getting our panties in a twist over nothing but we'll see. I've had this discussion with Ignazzio once before but I will say again. I'm not necessarily against Netorare content as long as it fits the overall story of the game and is avoidable. My main issue with that content, especially in games where incest is a major focus, is the ridiculous decisions that have to be made by characters to justify its inclusion.

Fully agree everything should fit into story. It's weird for me she even choose to work with Silver after being warned. If not it's fine but it was like 3 decisions against or after that and they should matter. It's not so far into development so everything can be changed. I think someone wrote that those decisions will matter later as she might choose to stay or not in a company so it might be pretty ok all in all. Game has potential but it's too early to say for me how it's gonna deal with those things. Worth observing for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcj and vir_cotto

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
That's exactly what I've done. As I said 'unless that changes' when speaking about content I dislike I will treat this game with the appropriate disdain. Notice though how I haven't demanded anything change. Just given an opinion, game creators should value all opinions, positive and negative ones...
Not a game creator, just a writer, but I can tell you we value all opinions. However, as some have already said, if those opinions came in a more civilized way they would be much more appreciated.

For example, treating something with disdain isn't necessary even if you don't like it, you can always express your opinion being respectful.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not a game creator, just a writer, but I can tell you we value all opinions. However, as some have already said, if those opinions came in a more civilized way they would be much more appreciated.

For example, treating something with disdain isn't necessary even if you don't like it, you can always express your opinion being respectful.
My first reply today (after I realised which game this was) was perfectly civilised. Sure I was rude to that cuck fan, mainly because I don't like him though. Unfortunately, as it usually happens with this horrible fetish things ended up less than civil.

To be clear. As long as the game has you being cucked by the black dude or old guy I'll think of it as a clusterfuck.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
My first reply today (after I realised which game this was) was perfectly civilised. Sure I was rude to that cuck fan, mainly because I don't like him though. Unfortunately, as it usually happens with this horrible fetish things ended up less than civil.

To be clear. As long as the game has you being cucked by the black dude or old guy I'll think of it as a clusterfuck.
Then as some have told you already, maybe you should think about your in-game choices, because none of those things have happened. Moreover, and I mean no offense, but if you want a game with no opposition/nemesis whatsoever, maybe this isn't the game for you.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Then as some have told you already, maybe you should think about your in-game choices, because none of those things have happened. Moreover, and I mean no offense, but if you want a game with no opposition/nemesis whatsoever, maybe this isn't the game for you.
You're likely right. That's why I haven't wasted any of my time/bandwidth playing for quite some time. Just periodically checking to see if it had improved. Sadly though it seems to be going on the opposite direction. :(

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes