OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, guys, the cat's out of the bag, so I might as well give everyone a heads up r.e. my status.

T4boo and I have been PMing each other on and off for a few months now about various things, and have been maintaining a friendly relationship as developer and modder.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to Join T4boo's team, and after some back and forth, I said yes.

So, a huge thanks to T4boo for including me on his team!

My role is a combination of spiffying up the interface a bit (my Interface mod has already been incorporated into Ep 8, along with some additional changes that T4boo has made, and I'm working on other tweaks to make it more visually appealing as well), and am also assisting with the script writing.

This does mean that I've been following the scripts for episode 8 as they are written, and I've contributed to a scene or two as well.

So, from this point forward, y'all will have to take whatever I say with a grain of salt, and really I want T4boo and JCJ to continue to talk about the game as they always have, as the spokespersons for T4boo's game, but I can say that I think that Episode 8 is looking real good storyline-wise as far as the number of titillating scenes are concerned. Some might even say 'Steamy...'

This is why Steamier Mod V7 continues to be delayed, as I've been working on stuff for the actual game instead. I do still plan to release Steamy V7, and as I've said, the storyline is diverging... The two will really be different stories starting with V7. No NTR in my version, except maybe for Duckie in Ep 8... (mostly j/k, but a couple of people have already asked me for Duckie bonus content...).
This fan art I posted earlier ties in to what I have planned in Steamier V7...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the 'elephant in the room' that happened today (Lewdlab asked to take incest out of the DoD game by Patreon), well I know a few modders that can 'fix Christine back' if it comes to that. Really, the storyline itself can survive with very few changes (essentially changing Uncle to something else). I'm sure that T4boo will cross that bridge when it becomes necessary.

Finally, I can say this much. So far, Episode 8 looks like a lot of fun to me. NTR fans will have their fun, Non-NTR fans will have fun too (the MC has some interesting options/paths), so we'll see how well T4boo walks that line/balances that... And Josh may even make an actual appearance or two (Jessica's brother).
(yeah, I know, I'm probably the only one that wants to see more Josh content in Babysitter... specifically Jess on Josh on the webcam, but that's not part of the story, yet... :winkytongue:)

Of course, as to how well the team will do this time around with the story, we'll we will just have to see how well Ep 8 is received when it drops. But I'm optimistic, and obviously biased at this point.

Thanks again T4boo for inviting me onto your team! I hope that I can do you proud!

OhWee
:extremelyhappy:

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Well, guys, the cat's out of the bag, so I might as well give everyone a heads up r.e. my status.

T4boo and I have been PMing each other on and off for a few months now about various things, and have been maintaining a friendly relationship as developer and modder.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to Join T4boo's team, and after some back and forth, I said yes.

My role is a combination of spiffying up the interface a bit (my Interface mod has already been incorporated into Ep 8, and I'm working on other tweaks to make it more visually appealing as well), and am also assisting with the script writing.

This does mean that I've been following the scripts for episode 8 as they are written, and I've contributed to a scene or two as well.

So, from this point forward, y'all will have to take whatever I say with a grain of salt, and really I want T4boo and JCJ to continue to talk about the game as they always have, as the spokespersons for T4boo's game, but I can say that I think that Episode 8 is looking real good storyline-wise as far as the number of titillating scenes are concerned. Some might even say 'Steamy...'

This is why Steamier Mod V7 continues to be delayed, as I've been working on stuff for the actual game instead. I do still plan to release Steamy V7, and as I've said, the storyline is diverging... The two will really be different stories starting with V7. No NTR in my version, except maybe for Duckie in Ep 8... (mostly j/k, but a couple of people have already asked me for Duckie bonus content...).

As for the 'elephant in the room' that happened today (Lewdlab asked to take incest out of the DoD game by Patreon), well I know a few modders that can 'fix Christine back' if it comes to that. Really, the storyline itself can survive with very few changes (essentially changing Uncle to something else). I'm sure that T4boo will cross that bridge when it becomes necessary.

Finally, I can say this much. So far, Episode 8 looks like a lot of fun to me. NTR fans will have their fun, Non-NTR fans will have fun too (the MC has some interesting options/paths), so we'll see how well T4boo walks that line/balances that... And Josh may even make an actual appearance or two (Jessica's brother).
(yeah, I know, I'm probably the only one that wants to see more Josh content in Babysitter... specifically Jess on Josh on the webcam, but that's not part of the story, yet... :winkytongue:)

Of course, as to how well the team will do this time around with the story, we'll we will just have to see how well Ep 8 is received when it drops. But I'm optimistic, and obviously biased at this point.

Thanks again T4boo for inviting me onto your team! I hope that I can do you proud!

OhWee
Congrats.

Reactions: OhWee

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

My role is a combination of spiffying up the interface a bit (my Interface mod has already been incorporated into Ep 8, along with some additional changes that T4boo has made, and I'm working on other tweaks to make it more visually appealing as well), and am also assisting with the script writing.

OhWee
Congrats brotha

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Congrats.
Add my congrats also, and thanks you all you do at F95!
Great news. I can't wait to see new update
Congrats brotha
Well, I expect more lewd content from now on, congrats.
Thanks guys!
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product for Episode 8 as much as you guys! Hopefully my small contributions do T4boo proud!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
NTR confirmed...my suspicions were correct. Mods should add NTR tag to this game.
From the Urban Dictionary:
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
In this respect, yes the MC does have rivals that are competing for Christine's affection/love box. How that goes depends on what you (as the MC) do about it, of course... and without giving anything away, yeah the MC will have some options in Ep 8.

In this respect, I'd say that you (the MC), Mr. Silver and Robert are all trying to seduce Christine. Christine was never really the MC's in the first place, and he's competing for her affections too... he's not Christine's boyfriend, at least not yet...
So I wouldn't call it NTR in the strictest sense, but others might.

There ARE those that want to see what happens if Christine ends up with Robert or Mr. Silver, as well as those that want her to end up with the MC. And there's a much smaller camp that might not mind seeing her end up with Jessica (the Lesbian route), although I haven't seen a lot of that camp here and I don't know if that will ever be in the cards in the context of this story. Last I heard, Jess likes boys, but bi curious isn't a bad thing.

One or two people might actually want to see her end up with Josh too, or Sonya... you never know!

The abbreviation NTR without context can invoke a lot of things, so I wanted to put this into context. Of course, until Ep 8 drops it's all smoke and mirrors anyways.

---

Short form, multiple people are competing for Christine's affection, including the MC. Christine isn't anyone's, yet. Whether you consider that NTR, well that's up to you.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As long as you can avoid it or fight against your rivals, It's fine. Something like My Girlfriend Amnesia, having some enemies in game can be good from a story point of view.

Zal

May 5, 2017

OhWee
Must respect and congrats!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
From the Urban Dictionary:

In this respect, yes the MC does have rivals that are competing for Christine's affection/love box. How that goes depends on what you (as the MC) do about it, of course... and without giving anything away, yeah the MC will have some options in Ep 8.

In this respect, I'd say that you (the MC), Mr. Silver and Robert are all trying to seduce Christine. Christine was never really the MC's in the first place, and he's competing for her affections too... he's not Christine's boyfriend, at least not yet...
So I wouldn't call it NTR in the strictest sense, but others might.

There ARE those that want to see what happens if Christine ends up with Robert or Mr. Silver, as well as those that want her to end up with the MC. And there's a much smaller camp that might not mind seeing her end up with Jessica (the Lesbian route), although I haven't seen a lot of that camp here and I don't know if that will ever be in the cards in the context of this story. Last I heard, Jess likes boys, but bi curious isn't a bad thing.

One or two people might actually want to see her end up with Josh too, or Sonya... you never know!

The abbreviation NTR without context can invoke a lot of things, so I wanted to put this into context. Of course, until Ep 8 drops it's all smoke and mirrors anyways.

---

Short form, multiple people are competing for Christine's affection, including the MC. Christine isn't anyone's, yet. Whether you consider that NTR, well that's up to you.
Congrats on being asked to work with T4bbo mate - your work on the mods & interface have been recognized!

Also, your post above was VERY well written & explained things beautifully!! It will be interesting to see if the over-zealous NTR haters will read or understand this due to their obvious lack of self-confidence or acceptance of different preferences of other players...

All the best!!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great explanation. It makes me kinda hyped. Future looks definitely brighter for this one

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes