Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Here's a random teaser.
Some content was needed for a TV screen in the game, so T4boo asked me to throw something together (based on some criteria of course...).
Just a little tidbit for some dialogue that ties in to what's on the TV...

View attachment 44569

And no, these aren't new characters for Babysitter, or currently for any other game. Just background fluff...

....The fuck.... Drugs are bad emkay

Reactions: OhWee and Kakato

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Here's a random teaser.
Some content was needed for a TV screen in the game, so T4boo asked me to throw something together (based on some criteria of course...).

View attachment 44569

And no, these aren't new characters for Babysitter, or currently for any other game. Just background fluff...

Absolutely awesome job, keep it up!!! Looking forward to more. WB.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a random teaser.

View attachment 44569

It's almost perfect. What would make it perfect is if the horse is black, has gold teeth and chains. :D

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
multiple people are competing for Christine's affection
Everyone has a favorite character in a game. If you hand any character off to an NPC, someone is going to be pissed. Best to make it pretty fucking intentional. Only 17% of folks are into NTR and 80% of folks HATE it. I highly recommend you don't pull a DarkSilver. I for one am almost out as a patron based on just this comment. I don't fund NTR, even optional.

Reactions: GroPin and Parnso

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You want developer to make games only in YOUR point of view
As a patron, no shit Sherlock. I PAY for what I like. I'll play it regardless, unless it's full-on shit-show. But I ain't paying to hit other folks kinks that piss me off. I'm not into anal or incest, straight vanilla makes my day, but those don't kill my boner. NTR is a deal-breaker, insofar as me giving money to a dev.

Christine was never really the MC's in the first place
Fuck it, I'm out. Christine is the only chick for MC to even deal with for the bulk of the game, and there are NO alternative choices. Hell, the only other in-game option, hitting on the secretary, gets you killed. Of course Christine is MC's.

A game, where everyone gets laid, except MC, is a shitty ERO game.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys!

I need to know a couple of things.
1) What is the highest Friend level, on the 'friendly' route you've been able to achieve with Christine as of the end of 0.7? Also, where did Christine's horniness end up?
2) What is the highest Horniness level (Christine's Horniness, not yours), you've been able to achieve on the 'horny' path? And where did Christine's friend level end up?

I've been focused on Steamy mod until now, which has additional points, so I'm not sure what the 'normal' maximums are if you 'do everything right to get Max friend or Max Horny. This ties in to a few dialogue choices I'm suggesting/scripting...

On that note, here's a flowchart for Day 1 I put together, to get a better feel of the differences between maximizing horniness and maximizing friend points on day 1, and the difference between the 'pick her up' path and the 'forget to pick her up' path. It's not complete, but it will give you an idea of how some decisions may affect your day 1 playthrough...

Edit: attached 5000 pix wide .jpg in .zip, seeing as the uploader shrunk it...

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Everyone has a favorite character in a game. If you hand any character off to an NPC, someone is going to be pissed. Best to make it pretty fucking intentional. Only 17% of folks are into NTR and 80% of folks HATE it. I highly recommend you don't pull a DarkSilver. I for one am almost out as a patron based on just this comment. I don't fund NTR, even optional.
Well, I and couple of persons pledged BECAUSE of (optional) NTR. This is optional NTR game, so just don't play it in this way. Simple.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey guys!

I need to know a couple of things.
1) What is the highest Friend level, on the 'friendly' route you've been able to achieve with Christine as of the end of 0.7? Also, where did Christine's horniness end up?
2) What is the highest Horniness level (Christine's Horniness, not yours), you've been able to achieve on the 'horny' path? And where did Christine's friend level end up?

I've been focused on Steamy mod until now, which has additional points, so I'm not sure what the 'normal' maximums are if you 'do everything right to get Max friend or Max Horny. This ties in to a few dialogue choices I'm suggesting/scripting...

On that note, here's a flowchart for Day 1 I put together, to get a better feel of the differences between maximizing horniness and maximizing friend points on day 1, and the difference between the 'pick her up' path and the 'forget to pick her up' path. It's not complete, but it will give you an idea of how some decisions may affect your day 1 playthrough...
View attachment 44858
This chart is way too small for me to read it.

You say that, but enough $40 patrons convinced DarkSilver to change his tune. Some devs like money. Good devs do a poll as to what PAYING patrons actually want. Maybe there are enough NTR fans to offset the haters. I doubt it.
Every game that added NTR is growing significantly. And it's a lot of games already. Look at this poll and numbers Not everyone is into it but only a few people hate it. It's just another fetish. I will pledge because of that. And It's hard to see your point as NTR path is always optional (except for elements in BB). You can easily have Christine just for yourself. For me it sounds like replayability

Reactions: OhWee
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes