T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Guys,

first of all thank you very much for all your comments and feedbacks, it helps us a lot to understand various preferences of the players and detailed opinions are valuable for us. I also admit that this forum and Patreons polls have biggest impact on game development (e.g. many bugs corrected, new GUI, navigation, instakill with Sonyas husband is going to be removed and story will merge with one of the routes in next version and various other features you can find in upcoming version), so please do not hesitate to share your opinion on game here.

We sure listen to negative feedbacks, but we also like to listen to positive ones to keep doing what we're doing the way players already like a lot. Although it is clear to us that it is impossible to please everyone and I think if we would try to do so it wouldn't please anyone in the end.

But I wanted to react to this emerging NTR hysteria...

I'm not going to start contemplating here what NTR is and what is not, cause I understand that NTR for many of you means every kind of cock with male body present in the game... I know you hate Eric, I hate him too... but for me game without Eric or any kind of oponent you need to destroy means no competition at all and becomes quite boring. I think that in order to make the game great developer needs to like it too and I admit this might be unfortunate for some of you who like "Gotta Fuck'Em all" type of games with absolutelly no effort... no this game will not be like that.

Although I must say that NTR is absolutelly not main subject of the game, so declarations like 2/3 of the game now will be NTR stuff is pretty much some big missunderstanding.

T4bbo

U

User_32285

Just steer clear of the urban dictionary definition as just seems like a bastardized western take on it.

Vndb describes it this way,

"Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail."

I agree that having a little bit of competition is not a bad thing for the story but it has to be written well to be believable. With Christine's situation I was worried that her decision making seemed nonsensical regarding Mr Silver and thus it seemed like the player was being forced down an NTR route. Now obviously that will not be the case as you've already stated in this thread a few pages back but you can see how this raised a view red flags for people. Us mere mortals will just have to wait and see how it plays out from here
You add to the confusion by interchanging the words NTR and Netorare. Netorare is one possibilty under the NTR "umbrella" but so is Netori.

Reactions: Darkaura
U

User_32285

Guys,

first of all thank you very much for all your comments and feedbacks, it helps us a lot to understand various preferences of the players and detailed opinions are valuable for us. I also admit that this forum and Patreons polls have biggest impact on game development (e.g. many bugs corrected, new GUI, navigation, instakill with Sonyas husband is going to be removed and story will merge with one of the routes in next version and various other features you can find in upcoming version), so please do not hesitate to share your opinion on game here.

We sure listen to negative feedbacks, but we also like to listen to positive ones to keep doing what we're doing the way players already like a lot. Although it is clear to us that it is impossible to please everyone and I think if we would try to do so it wouldn't please anyone in the end.

I'm not going to start contemplating here what NTR is and what is not, cause I understand that NTR for many of you means every kind of cock with male body present in the game... I know you hate Eric, I hate him too... but for me game without Eric or any kind of oponent you need to destroy means no competition at all and becomes quite boring. I think that in order to make the game great developer needs to like it too and I admit this might be unfortunate for some of you who like "Gotta Fuck'Em all" type of games with absolutelly no effort... no this game will not be like that.

Although I must say that NTR is absolutelly not main subject of the game, so declarations like 2/3 of the game now will be NTR stuff is pretty much some big missunderstanding.

T4bbo
As long as I "win" in the end I dont mind some tasty Netorare :':)heartcoveredeyes:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Guys,

T4bbo
Good luck with that. That kind of shit isn't for me. (Or a lot of others, look at what happened to DarkSilver game. His 'fans' all revolted in the end and crippled his game.)

It is good you made it clear early (ish) though that you're making a 'play well or be cucked' kind of game. At least players can walk away before any of that shit starts happening.

Reactions: Parnso and Darkaura

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Good luck with that. That kind of shit isn't for me. (Or a lot of others, look at what happened to DarkSilver game. His 'fans' all revolted in the end and crippled his game.)

It is good you made it clear early (ish) though that you're making a 'play well or be cucked' kind of game. At least players can walk away before any of that shit starts happening.
So now that the argument about NTR being a "cancer" to a dev has been squashed... the idea is that putting it AVOIDABLE in your game somehow cheapens it...

Man, I get it... the first Eric did a lot of damage to your psyche and you are still feeling the PTSD... but let it go.

Reactions: User_166761

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So now that the argument about NTR being a "cancer" to a dev has been squashed... the idea is that putting it AVOIDABLE in your game somehow cheapens it...

Man, I get it... the first Eric did a lot of damage to your psyche and you are still feeling the PTSD... but let it go.
Nothing has been squashed.

There are so many people that literally avoid games with ntr'esque content, or just straight up walk away from them that it's absurd for anyone to say there's no negative effect... lmfao

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
2/3 of the game now will be
I appreciate your candor and addressing our concerns, but... Considering how much of the last update (in my view) lacked MC plot advancing content and actually subtracted non-bad-ending content, that you appreciate our concerns, especially when some are pimping yet more not-MC- content, with the nexxt update.

Deliver for MC, or not.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand some concerns but I'm sure as long as your game will have some consistent quality updates it will grow healthy. There is no point in arguing about some fake outrage on NTR when it's all the same 2-3 people you can easily see in every other thread. I know about maybe 4 people here who are so hard against it they're doing a shitstorm in every thread they find it and they're here as well obviously. That's just a fake crowd and not a real measure. I wish you luck T4bbo with your next update and can't wait for it

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck on day 8, anyone who can help?

I have spied on Jessica became Patreon and taken the shower, but now I don't know where to go the walkthrough only say "Touch Her Ass" Who's ass should I touch, Christine is in her room but doesn't let me in.

Reactions: Darkaura

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm stuck on day 8, anyone who can help?

I have spied on Jessica became Patreon and taken the shower, but now I don't know where to go the walkthrough only say "Touch Her Ass" Who's ass should I touch, Christine is in her room but doesn't let me in.
If you visited her room before doing the shower, the message may be a bit confusing. It just says 'not a good idea right now." but she probably has actually headed out the door at that point. Later in the day there is some stuff though. Walkthrough may have something wrong there...

Also, doing the shower first before visiting her room may change something...

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
If you visited her room before doing the shower, the message may be a bit confusing. It just says 'not a good idea right now." but she probably has actually headed out the door at that point. Later in the day there is some stuff though. Walkthrough may have something wrong there...
Yeah I think the part of Going to Office is missing, I figured it out in the end.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
She is looking Hot! Once the boss starts banging her the MC better be getting a Raise!~
i get bored of games where its just 1 person banging everyone in the game. becomes such a yawnfest.
this should get pretty interesting.
Ditto!! I'm just an out & out perv so I really don't care who is fucking who - as long as someone IS!!!

U

User_32285

Err nope. NTR is just an abbreviation of Netorare. Netori is it's own genre all together where the protagonist steals the lover or wife/husband of someone else.
Thank you for your opinion, I don't agree with you though, doesn't help that there are many incorrect posts on the internet.

You probably gonna hate me for this, but Netorase is allso considered NTR.

I think If you take more more time than two minutes to Google NTR and properly research history of it in Japanese literature/hentai , you will find correct answer if you dont want to that's cool too, not my job to educate others, peace :)

/edit t.b.h. I don't think NTR exists in Japanese language, just the full words Netori, Netorare, Netorase etc, so it is a western abreviation.

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You got my attention! We are done with this juvenile tantrum over NTR!
I already posted about cuck/ntr and all that shit. And some of you still cry about it? Aren't you guys over 18?
There will be NO more discussion about NTR. T4bbo's response is the FINAL ANSWER.

This post is the warning.

From this post forward, myself and all mods can delete any and every post about NTR and give warning points to those posting about it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
He's being given the chance to pursue multiple girls obviously
Regardless of the terminology, does the a substantial bulk of the non-bad end erotic content, favor the player, or everyone else? If broken down into actual sexual acts, that don't end the game, does the player get to control and initiate it, or are we just along for what might be to some, an unpleasant ride?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes