OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Most of the stuff I'm rendering at the moment might spoil Ep 8, so I revisited an old fan art favorite...

Christine gets a new job...

One large coffee and pancakes coming right up, sir!
ChrisDriveInBreakfast1.jpg
Enjoy!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another day, another pic...

ChrisLivingRoom_ClosetTease.jpg

Just a pic showing off part of the new and improved closet in Uncle's room. I had a closet which I added in my Interface mod (pasted it on top of the wall in Photoshop), but this one (with articulated doors) has has been fully incorporated into the set.

I also fully incorporated a working door to Chris's room into this set (wasn't a door there before in the set model. T4bbo has been adding one in post), which may save some time in future 'door to Christine's room' shots...

Most people aren't going to sweat these minor details, but it'll help save some time on the back end going forward.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Boy every clothing designer in these games just uses paper thin fabrics it seems! :angel:

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Boy every clothing designer in these games just uses paper thin fabrics it seems! :angel:
as long as its in the game, its good, if its irl... we can't work, cause we be having hardon and enjoying the view! which I don't mind at all, women and thin fabrics = NOICE!

Reactions: OhWee

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hate those chairs. They're so uncomfortable... But Christine looks comfortable enough:3

AdKo16

Sep 4, 2017
Guys help :( im stuck in restaurant with Mr. Silver :( He still leaving and i dont have enough money to pay a bill :( help :(

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Guys help :( im stuck in restaurant with Mr. Silver :( He still leaving and i dont have enough money to pay a bill :( help :(
If you weren't able to hire Sonya, then you won't be able to close the deal. Fortunately, this is early in the game, so you can start over pretty easily if you didn't save at an appropriate point.

The 0.0.6 Walkthrough in the OP should be able to help you with the hiring of Sonya, and give you additional tips r.e. the lunch with Silver.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't agree with that opinion. Tease us more before you deliver new version

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Short form, guys, the team is working our tails off to get this thing out by the weekend.

If a patron wants to share the progress report posted earlier today o Patreon for patrons, or if T4bbo wants to post here that's their choice, I'll just keep posting daily pics (fan renders, etc.) for the next several days. Mainly because I'm getting excited for Ep 8 to finally drop, and I'm sure there are a few others geting excited too...
:closedeyesmile:

Besides, Christine has a great ass, so gratuitous ass shots are always in order...
:heartcoveredeyes:

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes