Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Does the game have enough content or is it still in a very early state?
Just like other DMD type games it's building up very slow and it will branch quite a bit so when it comes to erotic content it's not so high. It has plenty of tesing tho. Everything is rather high quality and new update that will come in a few days should change a lot. In my opinion it's totally worth it (tho I would wait those 2-3 days for update). It's like DMD that makes sense so I appreciate that.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, the walkthrough said I should be able to "Massage her pussy" twice then finger but it ends after I "Check out her ass". I followed the corruption route word for word from 0.6 and then again in 0.7 but this didn't show up for me.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, the walkthrough said I should be able to "Massage her pussy" twice then finger but it ends after I "Check out her ass". I followed the corruption route word for word from 0.6 and then again in 0.7 but this didn't show up for me.
Question, did you take her thong earlier in the game?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nope to my memory the only opportunity I've had is steal the bra which I did. In which part is the thong?
At some point after you steal the bra, you'll find the thong in the same place. Stealing the thong has upsides and downsides...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's in the morning of the same day the game finishes, when christine is taking a shower

it's after the massage in her room, if you take the thong before you can't massage her because she won't take off her shirt. Them on the next day you steal her thong and you should get it

Reactions: OhWee

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, I also wonder about that. I would love to not help Christine with Silver/black dude:3

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can it be considered as NTR? :closedeyesmile:
Don't you dare to use this filthy word:O I'm sure this Silverback will be bloodrelated to MC so it's a pure incest love story. Christine will become an amazon and everyone is happy

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
When is the v08 update?

In the Ignazzio's spoiler (click below), the dev is assuring us about this week. So he has some hours left..

I will take that as a yes from a developer to share some patron news with this community:p Btw. Christine in her greenish track suit is a fan art or a game art? It looks really good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like it will come tomorrow or in 2 days:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not good to miss deadline but I understand that with new staff and changes it wasn't fully predictable. I hope schedule for next month will be used properly. Personally I can't wait for it from what I've read about this update.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes