Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Short form, guys, the team is working our tails off to get this thing out by the weekend.

If a patron wants to share the progress report posted earlier today o Patreon for patrons, or if T4bbo wants to post here that's their choice, I'll just keep posting daily pics (fan renders, etc.) for the next several days. Mainly because I'm getting excited for Ep 8 to finally drop, and I'm sure there are a few others geting excited too...
:closedeyesmile:

Besides, Christine has a great ass, so gratuitous ass shots are always in order...
:heartcoveredeyes:
I will take that as a yes from a developer to share some patron news with this community:p Btw. Christine in her greenish track suit is a fan art or a game art? It looks really good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Absolutly awesome game!!!!!LOVE the girls!!!They´re stunning!! Keep it up T4bbo!!!Congrats:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Tell me, when will you make a mod on the 7th version of the game?
I've asked for a week off to partially relax after 0.0.8 drops, I may try to put something together for Steamy mod at that time. T4bbo has other things to attend to during that week as well, so the team can use the break. T4bbo's team (myself included) will be discussing scripts for 0.0.9 during the week, but after that it's full steam on 0.0.9.

So I hope to have Steamy 0.0.7 wrapped up by then, although it'll be something else... My plan has been to diverge from the storyline, and play up the incest angle between the MC and Monica a bit more...

If 'Duckie' has enough interest, I may do a short story with him afterwords, mostly I just am having fun throwing him together with Jess and Chris. He's a cartoon anthropomorphic duck, so that's more like 'furry' content than bestiality content I think...

Reactions: pitruchio
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes