Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Disadventages of the monthly business model, some times you can't deliver on time.
Anyway, now that he has the money to work with more people let's hope for better and bigger updates from now on :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Testdetest

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Looks like it will come tomorrow or in 2 days:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not good to miss deadline but I understand that with new staff and changes it wasn't fully predictable. I hope schedule for next month will be used properly. Personally I can't wait for it from what I've read about this update.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There are a couple of significant changes to 0.0.7 stuff in 0.0.8...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, y'all will have to wait for someone to post 0.0.8 here at some point. I'm 'on T4bbo's staff' so don't look to me for 'leaks'... unless it hits 'free' level but usually certain patrons have been sharing it here at some point before then...

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, well here's hoping that 0.8 is better than 0.7 it looks like I missed a whole lot of the drama that happened over the last couple of weeks. Honestly the concept of the 'kink that shall not be named' finally being confirmed doesn't bother me nearly as much as my worry that the absurdly strict gating and constant game overs do. I don't have a ton of faith that it has because of T4boo's saying he wants the game to be a 'challenge'. I hope I'm wrong though, and every fucking steamy scene doesn't end in a game over. That shit with Sonya last update was a slap in the fucking face. That and the way you pick friendship/horny routes was awful in 0.7 and the game was horribly walkthrough dependent. That and how easy it was to miss that one scene with Jessica.

IOW, if the point thresholds remain as slim as they are up until now, the main problem the game has will be unresolved.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes