Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trying it right now..so I go against the work with Jessica and she goes with her anyway..is it a bug or what?
I have this feeling the game is just going to be full of fake choices and linear (boring) plot\events (= no Mr Silver cause someone whined), I hope to be wrong.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Trying it right now..so I go against the work with Jessica and she goes with her anyway..is it a bug or what?
I have this feeling the game is just going to be full of fake choices and linear (boring) plot\events (= no Mr Silver cause someone whined), I hope to be wrong.
No linearity. Mr. Silver route is confirmed as well as some other not MC routes. MC will have a lot of fun on different routes but his choices can affect later parts strongly

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
No linearity. Mr. Silver route is confirmed as well as some other not MC routes. MC will have a lot of fun on different routes but his choices can affect later parts strongly
Perfect, thx. Then I probably made the wrong choices (even if I don't really know where :))

Reactions: Ignazzio

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, first impression of 0.8:

This is based on continuing the friendship route off of an old save. Some of this might change on a fresh run, but I don't quite have the time right now.

The good:

A lot of scenes. Lewd stuff that doesn't immediately lead to a game over.
Getting to know Christine: You get a better feel for her character, which was needed. She still seems a little all over the place, but it makes sense.

Jessica: Always nice to have her around.

The Jessica/Christine scenes are hot.

The meh:
The game UI: It is better overall, but it feels a bit busy. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new text box, but it might just take some getting used to.

The MC face shots: I may be misremembering but I don't think we saw the Uncle's face before. Either way, the shots of him looking at the girls were REALLY creepy. Like Max from Big Brother creepy.

The bad:
Josh: The last thing we need is ANOTHER potential rapist running around. I don't know if he's actually supposed to be mentally deficient, or a commentary on MCs in games like these or what, but every second he was on screen I wanted him GONE. I don't care about him, and I can't imagine why anyone else would. We already have two fairly strong antagonists trying to smash that puss, I just don't think we need a third.

Uncle: He does nothing this update other than sit at home at apparently whack off to a webcam. This is probably the reason that the Josh stuff bothers me so much, this entire update I think there were two real decisions to make, one was to take Christine's shirt, which apparently didn't matter because she got her new lingerie from Jess, or who to dance with, which will probably matter next play through. As a result the entirety of 0.8 is watching other shit happen. You can take a minute or two to move a way from the MC, but an entire update? I got bored honestly.

The ending: Once again the game just STOPS. End a scene guys. If you want a cliffhanger, fine, but that wasn't a chapter stop, it was just an abrupt fade to black. Ok, so Christine or Jess is talking to Robert. Great. And?

Xpaik

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, first impression of 0.8:

This is based on continuing the friendship route off of an old save. Some of this might change on a fresh run, but I don't quite have the time right now.

The good:

A lot of scenes. Lewd stuff that doesn't immediately lead to a game over.
Getting to know Christine: You get a better feel for her character, which was needed. She still seems a little all over the place, but it makes sense.

Jessica: Always nice to have her around.

The Jessica/Christine scenes are hot.

The meh:
The game UI: It is better overall, but it feels a bit busy. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new text box, but it might just take some getting used to.

The MC face shots: I may be misremembering but I don't think we saw the Uncle's face before. Either way, the shots of him looking at the girls were REALLY creepy. Like Max from Big Brother creepy.

The bad:
Josh: The last thing we need is ANOTHER potential rapist running around. I don't know if he's actually supposed to be mentally deficient, or a commentary on MCs in games like these or what, but every second he was on screen I wanted him GONE. I don't care about him, and I can't imagine why anyone else would. We already have two fairly strong antagonists trying to smash that puss, I just don't think we need a third.

Uncle: He does nothing this update other than sit at home at apparently whack off to a webcam. This is probably the reason that the Josh stuff bothers me so much, this entire update I think there were two real decisions to make, one was to take Christine's shirt, which apparently didn't matter because she got her new lingerie from Jess, or who to dance with, which will probably matter next play through. As a result the entirety of 0.8 is watching other shit happen. You can take a minute or two to move a way from the MC, but an entire update? I got bored honestly.

The ending: Once again the game just STOPS. End a scene guys. If you want a cliffhanger, fine, but that wasn't a chapter stop, it was just an abrupt fade to black. Ok, so Christine or Jess is talking to Robert. Great. And?
Totally Agree

Reactions: OhWee

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
At least the surprise "bad end" with Sonya's husband was taken out.
Yeah, I noticed that on my horny play through. I still need to check some stuff out, and see if warning Christine does anything, but yeah, if there were any doubts about NTR in the game, or how prevalent it would be, it's pretty much answered in this route. I did the Silver route next

The good:
No more Sonya game over: Thank fucking Christ, the updated scene with her was good, though it felt shorter than I remembered it. It was really fast, but it's been a while since the last update, so I could be wrong here. Either way the most fuck off sequence in the game is fixed. That will be great for newcomers, the rest will have to remember the stupidity, but be thankful that it's gone.

Christine: Is hot as usual, and that's always nice.

The NTR Plot: Isn't absurdly stupid. Odd plus from me I know, but after some other games like My Girlfriend's Amnesia where the NTR is just lazy as far as how it enters the story, I at least appreciate the tried and true Alpha male slowly seducing the young virgin as a concept.

The Meh:

Sonya's husband: We still have no idea how he found out. That's still strange as hell. I would have like to see the scene where Uncle helps her stalk her husband.

The Bad:

No Uncle involvement: Much like the friendship route, the Uncle has nothing to do this time, he may in fact have even less to do than in the friendship route, and that's saying something. If we're going to have the scenes with Mr. Silver and Christine, we absolutely need to have some stuff with the MC to break it up. Maybe a meet with Sonya, or a meet with Jess, or something.

The thigh rub: Just feels off. If Silver is really trying to be cautious, rubbing his dick against her pussy as she sleeps is a flat out stupid idea. If he doesn't give a fuck because he's so powerful, then saying "Fuck it!" throw her down on the bed and be done with it would likely be his most likely course. I mean that could be his fetish I suppose, I mean he clearly doesn't care about consent.

After the trip: After the trip there is no connective tissue, just scenes from both routes kinda thrown together. In the friendship route the self defense, Jess talk, and masturbation in the tub all flowed relatively well together. Here, we have an abrupt end to the trip, like SUPER abrupt, and then the game rushes to the last scene.

The last scene: Even worse here than it was in the Friendship route because we have no reason to care about Robert at all. That, and the uncle seems to care more that she's talking to Rob than he did in the friendship route. It's just there, again and this time it sticks out even more.

Last edited:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Thx Burt for good feedback... I agree with most of it... ;)

1.) With Josh I was honestly expecting some F95 guys will cry about him, but OhWee made a huge help with this update and its his favorite character so I didnt fight with him to include some stuff with him just for fun... seems like didnt work out for you... I personally find it funny... oldlady rocks in each update! :D

2.) I also dont like connection between 1st and 2nd day... this was caused due to the fact that the team was only getting together and beginning of 2nd day was put together very quickly... will do something about it and make it more fluid...

3.) MC... yeah I agree he is making decisions with some greater impact only in of the three main routes in this update. So you might not feel like superhero... :D

4.) Cliffhanger... what else to say... its supposed to piss you off right? That now you have to wait what's going to happen next... all I can say that in disco all your choices through the game will matter a lot. Many possible outcomes with lot of hot stuff waiting for... I cut it there cause I wanna play with animations there in detail...

T4bbo

Btw. getting Christine in the lingerie was not so easy... but you made it look like only playthrough... :D:D:D

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. I played thru all routes and I'm positively surprised but first I will post some bugs for a dev to take care of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for a content: Quite spicy and has a lot of branches. It's worth to try different things. I really like that as at some point (6-7 day) game can go in many directions (I love Silver and black dude route, Josh is funny and MC has some great routes). It ends with a cliffhanger and even tho it pisses me off I will pledge for that reason -.-' I wish to see more of it. I get used to this new UI pretty quickly and it helps to move in a house a lot. My only serious issue with this one is that I called my MC Josh and I was confused as fuck at some point:p But worth trying, worth observing and in my personal opinion, worth pledging if you like slower VNs that let you experiment with choices

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thx Burt for good feedback... I agree with most of it... ;)

1.) With Josh I was honestly expecting some F95 guys will cry about him, but OhWee made a huge help with this update and its his favorite character so I didnt fight with him to include some stuff with him just for fun... seems like didnt work out for you... I personally find it funny... oldlady rocks in each update! :D

2.) I also dont like connection between 1st and 2nd day... this was caused due to the fact that the team was only getting together and beginning of 2nd day was put together very quickly... will do something about it and make it more fluid...

3.) MC... yeah I agree he is making decisions with some greater impact only in of the three main routes in this update. So you might not feel like superhero... :D

4.) Cliffhanger... what else to say... its supposed to piss you off right? That now you have to wait what's going to happen next... all I can say that in disco all your choices through the game will matter a lot. Many possible outcomes with lot of hot stuff waiting for... I cut it there cause I wanna play with animations there in detail...

T4bbo

Btw. getting Christine in the lingerie was not so easy... but you made it look like only playthrough... :D:D:D
Alright, did the horny non ntr route. On the plus side the MC has shit to do. On the down side there is FAR less lewd content in the route. If it IS there, then it's way too heavily gated. There are a few times in the hotel room where I was certain that things would continue to something spicy, and nothing happened. I mean, no options to fondle her when she's drunk and passed out? I mean it's not like the uncle has a moral compunction against doing that. He does it all the damn time! For the foot massage it ended SUPER fast.

Now I might be missing a stray horny point or something like that, that is totally possible. But it's what I am talking about when I say strict gate keeping based on an arbitrary point system. I also find it odd that Christine will masturbate in the tub in every route but the uncle horny one.

Something I forgot to mention, in the friendship route I got like 4 grey screen errors during the masturbation sequence and some other stuff. Not sure if everyone else did or not, or if its due to loading an old save.

I'm waiting for the walkthrough in order to to a full run again. Curious to see what I'm missing.

Oh and it is MILES better than 0.7, so good job there.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Ok. I played thru all routes and I'm positively surprised but first I will post some bugs for a dev to take care of:
As for a content: Quite spicy and has a lot of branches. It's worth to try different things. I really like that as at some point (6-7 day) game can go in many directions (I love Silver and black dude route, Josh is funny and MC has some great routes). It ends with a cliffhanger and even tho it pisses me off I will pledge for that reason -.-' I wish to see more of it. I get used to this new UI pretty quickly and it helps to move in a house a lot. My only serious issue with this one is that I called my MC Josh and I was confused as fuck at some point:p But worth trying, worth observing and in my personal opinion, worth pledging if you like slower VNs that let you experiment with choices
Hey Ignazzio

Thx for feedback.

Regarding the issues you posted...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great to know you're looking for feedback.
if you steal the shirt she will take the one from Jess or Mr Silver - i.e. same pink lingerie, if she is comfortable enough...
The point is that I didn't steal it. She was wearing my red one but when MC looked at her in a mirror she was wearing pink nighty (from Silver I gues which she didn't even work for then). After that 1 render she was wearing red one again.
- intro latters could be presented in a much more standard way in my opinion. It's weird to read and dissapears quickly - OhWee touch here as well, I personally dont specially hate it or like it. Thx for suggestion though.
Idea is cool. I like something special for intro. But in my opinion it needs to be polished.
Overall well done. This update is definitely an improvement. Keep it up

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes