OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For the record, Josh is not my favorite character. I just felt that he was a bit neglected, and he helped add another POV for the MC in this update (the stuff he uploads to his computer, note the 'hey, there's another computer on the network' comment...). Although I am on record as saying I'd love to see Jessica bang Josh...

My favorite character is still a tossup between Jess and Christine. We all like Christine, but of course Jess has dat ass...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All links but for one either locks up my computer or takes 4-7 hours for download.

NOFILE says over 1 hour for download.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have a feeling this game might require some decent walkthrough pretty soon. It's becoming complex and walkthrough we have here is way too simple for this version and interations

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note on something r.e. the Pizzaria from 0.0.7, if you've been warning her up to this point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Bug report: Crashes or rather closes when you use the toliet on day 2 before you go to work

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is actually more action with uncle but its probably heavily gated as mentioned above... :D Walkthrough from version 0.0.7 is not actual anymore and you need to focus on your horny level in order to do perverted stuff.

Reactions: tidus

tidus

May 14, 2017
There is actually more action with uncle but its probably heavily gated as mentioned above... :D Walkthrough from version 0.0.7 is not actual anymore and you need to focus on your horny level in order to do perverted stuff.
Then I better replay thanks.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note on this. If you've tried everything else before going to sleep on certain days, don't pass up the opportunity to play erotic games on your computer. It's a good way to boost your own horniness...

Or, for those that are fans of using the Console...
MikeHorny = 16

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Quick note on this. If you've tried everything else before going to sleep on certain days, don't pass up the opportunity to play erotic games on your computer. It's a good way to boost your own horniness...
I didn't even realize one's own horniness was even a concern? Was that a thing in the last version?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I didn't even realize one's own horniness was even a concern? Was that a thing in the last version?
Actually, it's been something to keep an eye on since Day 1. There are several dialogue options tied to MikeHorny on day 1 and 2, and some on later days too.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes