tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh so annoying, i did exactly the same things i did in the last one and i get the she moved out screen wtf, she didn't move out before this version!

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh now it won't let me get properly dressed so i can leave for the interview, it keeps saying i have something to do.

omg i forgot to pee as if there is no other toilet anywhere in the entire world....

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, cutting room floor time...

I had an idea for a scene on day 10, but T4bbo thought it was too much like an earlier scene, plus there was a desire to not delay the game even longer, so this one didn't pass muster...

Anyways, I had fun putting this render together, but if redone I'd need to swap out the Mike 7 gens with TheDictator gens... so this one is mainly just for fun, and because Christine looks nice in the babydoll...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going forward, in the interest of consistent artistic style, I may do some setup for some renders, but will be passing off any of the setups I may put together to T4bbo to allow him to do the final rendering. His setup can spit out renders much faster than my system can, and he's better at spotting the inconsistencies than I am...

Right now, T4bbo has me working on some minor hiccups r.e. Episode 8 (spelling errors, interface tweaks, maybe some less grainy apartment pics, etc.), and we are have been discussing the feedback as well. I came onboard a bit late in the cycle for 0.0.8, but for 0.0.9 the team has some goalposts already set for when stuff needs to be done, mainly regarding the script. While T4bbo will still be rendering stuff for Ep 9 pretty much the entire time, the goal is to have the 0.0.9 script essentially finalized by the end of next week.

Interface wise, the change to the dialogue box, and the re-positioning of the gal stats to the left margin, was primarily driven by my desire to free up the 'mostly used' visible screen space, to allow for a less obstructed view of the action, while retaining the 'hud info'.

For those that aren't fans of the 'hud', you can simply click the button in the upper left corner to hide it. As for the hide text box in the lower right, that's to allow tablet users (who may not have an 'h' key immediately available) to be able to hide the text box to admire the scene more fully. There probably aren't very many people playing this game on their touchscreen or tablet, but I was thinking along those lines with the added buttons this time.

I'd like to incorporate a 'hover here to add comment' with the save slots, so that people can add short descriptions to the save/load screens, but I have to figure out how I did that before, and how to cleanly add it to the Babysitter save slots. Note that there are now 12 save slots per page (patch update will address the 'empty save slots' for auto/quick saves), with bigger thumbnails for newly added saves, and I'd still like to incorporate my 'scrollbar' thingie on the load/save page, assuming that T4bbo likes the final result.

Anyways, those are my thoughts up to this point. It's been an interesting ride on T4bbo's team so far, and I look forward to working with the team further as we wrap up some loose ends for 0.0.8 and then get to work as a team on 0.0.9., and help T4bbo more fully realize his vision for this game.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I fucking can't progress that Game. I always fuck up the Interview because I dont have that Girl. I tried every choice be she always runs away.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I fucking can't progress that Game. I always fuck up the Interview because I dont have that Girl. I tried every choice be she always runs away.
Just follow the walkthrough in a first post and you can make it easily

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
interesting thing i noticed, i turned christine down on going with me to silver's office, then at the foxy house, she's telling jess she went with me and silver offered her a job, wtf?????

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
OK, cutting room floor time...

I had an idea for a scene on day 10, but T4bbo thought it was too much like an earlier scene, plus there was a desire to not delay the game even longer, so this one didn't pass muster...
The new HUD is better than the old one, better put the time and effort on making more and better CGs.
I get the DMD vibe from your scene :closedtongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

JJ20

Apr 30, 2017

there is such a mistake in the vote, how can i fix it??? View attachment 48344
Got similar crash after trying to exit the hotel.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14440, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14440, in <module>
NameError: name 'SilverCock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14440, in script
  File\Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File \Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14440, in <module>
NameError: name 'SilverCock' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.8

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I get a crash during the massage scene when you go to Shoulders the second time...

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10953, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10953, in <module>
NameError: name 'MikeCock' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\{removed}\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
  File "C:\Users\{removed}\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.8

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I get a crash during the massage scene when you go to Shoulders the second time...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\{removed}\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
  File "C:\Users\{removed}\Babysitter\Babysitter-0.0.8-win\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.8
You all got old version, updated version is already uploaded on Patreon site without any bugs with variables!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes