slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
I think this update was good,if there where more scenes with Christine and uncle than it would be much better. Don't know why people complain so much about Josh,it's a good way for future development,more scenes more choices and MC now has two routes how to 'get' his niece. I like the idea when you have some obstacles before you achive your goal and to me it looks like devs are trying to make such game. Nice job

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
will wait for a mega five tries at three of the links and it always fails after a time for me due to my connection

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Added a mega link, because all the rest of the hosts suck (for me and others). I dunno why some of the other uploaders refuse to upload to Mega. A lot of us have issues downloading from other hosts. (either constant network errors or hours of downloading a file that should only take a couple minutes)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think this update was good,if there where more scenes with Christine and uncle than it would be much better. Don't know why people complain so much about Josh,it's a good way for future development,more scenes more choices and MC now has two routes how to 'get' his niece. I like the idea when you have some obstacles before you achive your goal and to me it looks like devs are trying to make such game. Nice job

josh wasn't a problem, he's just a pervy younger brother, no one likes the black pimp drug dealer or disgusting silver, they should both have their penises cut off

Reactions: Zero919

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I agree, but some ppl won't be satisfied, until they have everything "on silver plate" in front of them. Just click click fap fap :D
Marmite lover. :confused:

This is about as reductive as say saying all NTR fans are freaks who want to be cucked. It's not a matter of having it "served on a silver platter" but advancement at a decent pace is absolutely necessary for a game. As it stands the MC route offers very little if any advancement in this last update. When that happens, people get annoyed.

You want obstacles, do obstacles. Josh is just an annoying twit. Like I said, we already have 2 decent antagonists, we don't need the equivalent of the old homeless guy who whacks off in the bushes He seems like he mentally retarded.

Reactions: Viatovic

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
can you tell us how did you solved the crash man i got crash to
Until the updated version gets leaked, here's a suggestion r.e. how to deal with the MikeCock/SilverCock/RobertCock errors...

First, extract using (I suggest option 9). Then start the game once, quit after the main menu screen comes up.
Then, you should see script.rpy in the /game folder. Add these lines to the init Python block at the beginning (line 13-ish) using Notepad2/++/etc..
Code:
    try: MikeCock
    except NameError: MikeCock = 0
    try: SilverCock
    except NameError: SilverCock = 0
    try: RobertCock
    except NameError: RobertCock = 0
    try: JessPussy
    except NameError: JessPussy = 0
I'm adding Robert and Jess here too just in case. What this does is assign a value to these variables for older saves which may have 'missed' the variable declaration part of the script that introduces the variable in question. Note the four space indent here for each line (cut and paste should work fine).

BTW, placing the try/except inside an init block can also help solve missing variable issues in older saves for other RenPy games, when new variables are added for varying reasons, but you may need to 'research' which value you should use for the variable in your case.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wait, is the cucking happening on a large silver platter? Or am I on a large silver platter watching the cucking through my own tears.

It makes a difference
The cucking is happening on a silver platter while the cucked one watches it sitting on another silver platter!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You want obstacles, do obstacles. Josh is just an annoying twit. Like I said, we already have 2 decent antagonists, we don't need the equivalent of the old homeless guy who whacks off in the bushes He seems like he mentally retarded.
With so many similar games around it must be hard to come up original antagonists, you have The Boss, The Creep, The Mobster, The Friend and so on...But yeah, It's a bit of a cliche.
I'm waiting to see some orinal ones in this kind of games, like a rich and mature woman trying to get the MC for herself, or like some evil lesbian girlfriend trying to fuck the MC's love interest behind his back.

Reactions: -Hex- and Zero919

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Was IT? so I don't have to START FUCKING OVER?
No. But it was an odd confrontation. You'd think Sonya would have stayed long enough to explain how hubby found out. On another note, it seemed strange that "uncle" didn't even bother asking Christine how the business trip with Mr. Silvers went, or mention how she looked in her new nightie when she came in to ask him if he wanted breakfast. Well, nothing was said in my play thru at least.

Reactions: pot123 and OhWee

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
like a rich and mature woman trying to get the MC for herself, or like some evil lesbian girlfriend trying to fuck the MC's love interest behind his back.
/ideas saved for possible later use :test:
jokes aside, these wouldn't be bad at all

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes