moriks

May 31, 2017
Anybody have a save file before 0.8 with the job/hotel path? I keep getting the Jessica path or I get some bug ...Thanks ^^

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Each time I replayed this game from the start (if I feel like i've missed something that was in new versions) I always thought that the character called Robert was always the same name as the MC because that's also what I named the MC but now i've finally decided to take a look in the script and i've only now just found out/realised that I just happen to use the same character name as a pre defined character x'Dx'Dx'D SO I couldn't handle it anymore, I have now completely renamed the character Robert to something else so I don't get confused and stuff. Also, here are the 'friendly' and 'horny' variable names for each of the characters (I've put it in the spoiler)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if these have been posted recently or at all. If they have been posted recently, let me know and i'll probably remove it from this post. I don't want to make it look like i've 'stole' an existing post.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I went to the patreon and like 4 pages behind to see if there was a changelog, but I couldn't find anything. I have played this before, and would like to see what has changed before I try again.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
can you tell us how did you solved the crash man i got crash to
Download the tool in and use it to extract the game files. Open the script.rpy file with and go down to line 10953 with the first MikeCock variable. It should say "MikeCock = MikeCock + 1", change it to "MikeCock = 1".

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
startet ned game and followed the walkthrough. i cant find anything on computer about "study remote access" when i send det document without reading its game over. any tips?
Keep checking the nightstand in Christine's room. At some point (Day 3, after she talks to Jess) her phone will still be on, and this will allow you to acquire Jessica's email.

Anybody have a save file before 0.8 with the job/hotel path? I keep getting the Jessica path or I get some bug ...Thanks ^^
Two questions...

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
Download the tool in and use it to extract the game files. Open the script.rpy file with and go down to line 10953 with the first MikeCock variable. It should say "MikeCock = MikeCock + 1", change it to "MikeCock = 1".
Thanks

Reactions: yoyomistro

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if you are thrown to BBC path if you talk to christine at the pizzaria, that means that taking her to mister silver in the friend path is the best option since you avoid the 5 friendship points hit?

moriks

May 31, 2017
When I redo the shopping scene and go to the office to make him meet her (and allow her to work for him afterward) there is no progression in the appartment, I tried clicking everything and except playing erotic games, nothing happens
Keep checking the nightstand in Christine's room. At some point (Day 3, after she talks to Jess) her phone will still be on, and this will allow you to acquire Jessica's email.

Two questions...
+

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
Each time I replayed this game from the start (if I feel like i've missed something that was in new versions) I always thought that the character called Robert was always the same name as the MC because that's also what I named the MC but now i've finally decided to take a look in the script and i've only now just found out/realised that I just happen to use the same character name as a pre defined character x'Dx'Dx'D SO I couldn't handle it anymore, I have now completely renamed the character Robert to something else so I don't get confused and stuff. Also, here are the 'friendly' and 'horny' variable names for each of the characters (I've put it in the spoiler)...

I don't know if these have been posted recently or at all. If they have been posted recently, let me know and i'll probably remove it from this post. I don't want to make it look like i've 'stole' an existing post.
hi but how can inster this cheats on game?

McPie

Jul 9, 2017
on day 3 I have a problem at the bar as I have to pay the bill I can not go ahead....help

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
on day 3 I have a problem at the bar as I have to pay the bill I can not go ahead....help
I think you didn't convince secretary to go with you. You have to go back and convince her. Use walkthrough you can find page before

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
starting a new game with the last version i get this exception when Christine plays with Jess' dildo and Christine's stats are 15 -7

<NameError: name 'CockInTheAss' is not defined>

if i choose to ignore this error the scene skips ahead without giving me the chance of choosing which character Christine thinks about while playing with the dildo.
any fix for this?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes