Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Cock in the ass?:O Since Josh is the only guy there I assume there must be some secret route there:O

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Good game with good renders.

Just a few mistakes here and there. I chose to not take Chris to Mr. Silver and later on she speaks about a job offer (kitchen) and even mentions him at the pizzeria. Which makes no sense since she never met him. Also in a few renders the characters had really weird positions especially in the park scene when Chris is stretching. The way her legs are bent backwards is so awkward and unnatural. And just a couple of seconds before she tells Jess she is not very flexible...:coldsweat::coldsweat:

Reactions: OhWee

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
I have

"While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10953, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 10953, in <module>
NameError: name 'MikeCock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\h-games\Babysitter - 12-12\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\h-games\Babysitter - 12-12\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.8
[/code]

This occurs toward the end of Day 6. Is this common? I'm not even sure of a proper search term to search the thread for error fixes. Well, I can just ignore it. Are these a huge problem?

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
I have

"While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\h-games\Babysitter - 12-12\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\h-games\Babysitter - 12-12\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Babysitter 0.0.8
[/code]

This occurs toward the end of Day 6. Is this common? I'm not even sure of a proper search term to search the thread for error fixes. Well, I can just ignore it. Are these a huge problem?
So basically, at the beginning of this day (Day 8), the variable called MikeCock is supposed to be created but it appears that it isn't being created for some reason. In the console of the game before the error occurs, type MikeCock = 0 (By the way, this is case sensitive, so make sure Mike and Cock have an upper case letter to begin with and have no space separating them).
This will create a variable called MikeCock and assign the value 0 to it (Which from looking at the code, zero is its default value). Mike is the generic name that references the main character in this game. This should fix it. Let me know if it does.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
starting a new game with the last version i get this exception when Christine plays with Jess' dildo and Christine's stats are 15 -7

<NameError: name 'CockInTheAss' is not defined>

if i choose to ignore this error the scene skips ahead without giving me the chance of choosing which character Christine thinks about while playing with the dildo.
any fix for this?
Open the console during the game before this error appears and type CockInTheAss = 1
That will fix it.

Reactions: rick87

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What is the benefit of raising Friendship level? What does a high level of Friendship points unlock?
Different routes. Uncle isn't perceived in such an erotic way. It's pretty complex as all points change things in all routes so it's best to just check it out. But it's different route than passion points offer

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
One thing that may be a bug or may not in the dildo scene, when she is imagining someone when she imagines 'Mike' it calls the RobertCock variable and not the MikeCock one. Not sure if this is intended, I just noticed because I was using the console to try and fix the errors I was getting.

Reactions: T4bbo

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Different routes. Uncle isn't perceived in such an erotic way. It's pretty complex as all points change things in all routes so it's best to just check it out. But it's different route than passion points offer
Yeah but the weird thing is that it feels like the Uncle gets more sexy progression on the friendship route than vice versa, and Christine DEFINITELY does, especially in this last update.

Reactions: TikTakToe

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah but the weird thing is that it feels like the Uncle gets more sexy progression on the friendship route than vice versa, and Christine DEFINITELY does, especially in this last update.
Maybe that's true. But for me Uncle has most spicy moments with high passion. It's still pretty early to say but I think they will continue to differ more and more and those differences will grow and passion will gain more than friendship in a short term.

I still have my hope for a secret virgin route in which no one will get her so she can lead a decent life, become a world famous journalist and make an interview with Harvey Weinstein in his villa \m/

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to have Christine thinking about Jess while bathing at the end of the last version?
i could get her to think about the uncle, mr. Silver and Robert but not Jess.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
is there a way to have Christine thinking about Jess while bathing at the end of the last version?
i could get her to think about the uncle, mr. Silver and Robert but not Jess.
There is a way. I had it on passion route but I don't remember my choices. But option exists

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Download the tool in and use it to extract the game files. Open the script.rpy file with and go down to line 10953 with the first MikeCock variable. It should say "MikeCock = MikeCock + 1", change it to "MikeCock = 1".
Hi, i've tryed this one but it appears always the message below. Always when Christine is in the bath.
I've also tryed to change the line 15071 with 1 instead of +1 but nothing.
Any ideas?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, i've tryed this one but it appears always the message below. Always when Christine is in the bath.
I've also tryed to change the line 15071 with 1 instead of +1 but nothing.
Any ideas?
if you don't want to fix your save through notepad you need to play it again and make sure Christine has seen the uncle's cock before you reach the scene where you get the error, so that the variable has been correctly initialized.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
R.E. issues in the old script.rpy for 0.0.8. (there is an updated version of 0.0.8 on T4bbo's Patreon site for Patrons):

If you guys are editing script.rpy, try adding this for now (cut/paste, line 13, script.rpy) (I suggested this a few pages ago)...
Code:
    try: MikeCock
    except NameError: MikeCock = 0
    try: SilverCock
    except NameError: SilverCock = 0
    try: RobertCock
    except NameError: RobertCock  = 0
    try: SonyaPussy
    except NameError: SonyaPussy  = 0
    try: JessPussy
    except NameError: JessPussy  = 0
    try: CockInTheAss
    except NameError: CockInTheAss  = 0
Note the four space indent on all of these lines, line 13 will place these inside the init python block at the beginning.

This will assign values to these variables if they aren't declared using any saves that might be 'between' the added variable declarations, and this should solve your name error issues for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: a meme
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes