hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
There are not working for me. What am I doing wrong?
If you follow the instructions for either option 1 or 2 (I recommend option 2 so you can do it without having to download something each time) on the first post of this thread and then load the game up, you should be able to open the console by holding Shift and pressing o (Which is the letter 'o' and not zero). Type the commands in there and it'll change the values of the variables.

litoaoe

Oct 11, 2017
While I'm playing, game is automatically shut down some specific points
First one is when MC almost finish put Christine lotion and
Second one is I used 0.07's save data and it's second day of christine and Mr.silver

How can i fix this??

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally gone through the game, took a while since I began a new save, but I think it was worth it. I would like a walkthrough to see if I got everything, I could identify three paths, two in horny path (one NTR with mr silver and other almost equal but with uncle, my favorite path so far since there is more a little more development with chris and uncle), and one in the friend path where it may break later in three paths (robert, mike or jess)

about josh, if he keeps only acting like a creep and keeps his distance, he doesn't bother me too much, he seems to be too much of a coward to be a menace, only an annoyance

and that shower scene was great, it would be perfect if it wasn't by josh creeping around, but it is what it is

overall, I liked the update, it was the best since I started playing in version 0.0.5, it had a good size to it, and we had the hottest scene so far. We had that NTR with mr silver but it's completely avoidable, so it's fine

I wonder if friend path is becoming some sort of voyeur path, I don't know if it is what t4boo is going for, but at least in this update it was more or less it, uncle is even trying to access josh's computer now, so more cameras and videos

I also wonder why uncle saves all those videos, will he try to blackmail jess or chris later?

Last edited:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I could identify three paths
giving a look at the scripts i think there are at least 5 already, 1 for the uncle and 1 for robert in the friendship route, 1 for the uncle and 1 for mr. silver in the lust route, plus an additional uncle path in the lust route making Christine work for Jess. but at least one more path will be added since the variable JessPussy was introduced in day9 and up to now only updated during Christine's dildo play scene.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yeah, interface got a lot better, the hud showing points makes a lot more sense, the old one was enormous and it was always in the way, never used his interface mod to know how it was, anyway it was a good job

liked how the menus are now as well

Reactions: OhWee

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Ok so the renders are great and all and so is the UI... But after playing through this again (took time off after playing 0.4 and came back)... still wondering what people see in this game? It's like you either play the pervy horny route and basically play as a creeper or stalker the whole time... Or you play where you're always on the lookout and trying to block NTR scenarios... Or you play a wussy friend route and get lots of hugs.. And when you do get to have sex (ie Sonya), it's seen as bad thing..

ha I guess I'm trying to look for the positives here besides being a horny voyeuristic creepy unlce who crushes on his niece and her friend. I'm not saying you gotta fuck every scene but story progression here is reaching Big Brother / Dual Family pacing...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Ok so the renders are great and all and so is the UI... But after playing through this again (took time off after playing 0.4 and came back)... still wondering what people see in this game?

ha I guess I'm trying to look for the positives here besides being a horny voyeuristic creepy unlce who crushes on his niece and her friend. I'm not saying you gotta fuck every scene but story progression here is reaching Big Brother / Dual Family pacing...
I agree with this. I think the game started very promising, and the latest update is actually better than I thought (probably best out of the last 4 updates or so), but I've said it before that I'm still not convinced what direction this game is going. One of the writers said to me last month that they know where they're going, but if they know, then my disappointment is that it feels like they're either purposely going slow, or they're going around about it in a very convoluted way.

The pacing is extremely slow, especially for a game that has reached version 0.08. The content felt like it's on par of around 0.0.4 or so. Three main drawbacks are:

1. Too many story branches. Instead of going forward with the plot, having multiple branches forced the game to go sideways instead. While story branches can be good (making choices "meaningful"), there needs to be a point where the game should focus on moving forward to progress further. An easy example is the idea of Christine to work with Jess that was introduced all the way back in 0.0.6 but 2 updates later and still pretty much nothing meaningful happening to progress that plot line. We got the scene at the park, but let's be honest and call that scene more about introduction of Josh, right? Because after that, Josh kept on popping up again and again.

2. The point system is awful IMO. It's unclear what points are the requirements for what, and there's pretty much no hint that you're missing something just by playing. Even if you somehow know you're missing something, you don't know by how many points. It's a game that functions best played with walkthrough. But playing with walkthrough takes away the notion that you're making the choices.

3. Sexy stuff progress is really slow because the good stuff is always hidden under cop-out dream sequence. This means the actual sexy stuff progress doesn't actually move forward at all.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You're saying it's slow and you're right. But every VN type game is slow. Those which are linear (My Sweet Neighbours) can pretend to have faster pace cuz they can implement much more scenes in a linear plotline rather than branched one. But being slow doesn't mean nothing really. I prefer slow, natural build up and rarely any game has such a thing except for a VNs. 0.0.8 is not a 0.8 or even 0.1 so it's hard to expect some some furious plot-development. DMD is a fine example how slow it can go and in my opinion Babysitter is much faster (but it's easier with uncle-niece than father-daughter). Dreams aren't the only sexy sequences you can get. As far as I remember there are only 2 dreams and plenty of different scene you could easily call sexy. Ofc, strong sexual interactions won't come easy but scene in a hotel room if you're horny enough is a fine thing. BJ from Jess is pretty cool as well. I wouldn't be so pesimistic as there are plenty of different scenes already that make Babysitter way faster than Dual Family. And no game should be compared to BB as this game is just an abomination when it comes to plot and overall design:p

Reactions: crewfalcons

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
DMD is a fine example how slow it can go and in my opinion Babysitter is much faster (but it's easier with uncle-niece than father-daughter).
The key difference is that DMD's updates showed consistent improvement on the relationship between the father and daughter. So whenever you play a new update, you clearly feel that your relationship progresses further. This is clear because of the good design of the corruption level where you know each level increases what you can do with the daughter and what she's comfortable with.

On the other hand, Babysitter didn't give the same feel because the relationship between the uncle and niece didn't progress like that. As far as I can remember (do correct me if I'm wrong, my memory a bit hazy), the closest thing that the uncle-niece did was the massage which was quite a while back. Ever since, there was no actual progress in the sexual relationship between them.

That's what I meant with the slow progress. Not only it's going sideways due to the branches, but it's also not progressing the relationship between the uncle and the niece.

Reactions: Arcane666

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You're saying it's slow and you're right. But every VN type game is slow. Those which are linear (My Sweet Neighbours) can pretend to have faster pace cuz they can implement much more scenes in a linear plotline rather than branched one. But being slow doesn't mean nothing really. I prefer slow, natural build up and rarely any game has such a thing except for a VNs. 0.0.8 is not a 0.8 or even 0.1 so it's hard to expect some some furious plot-development. DMD is a fine example how slow it can go and in my opinion Babysitter is much faster (but it's easier with uncle-niece than father-daughter). Dreams aren't the only sexy sequences you can get. As far as I remember there are only 2 dreams and plenty of different scene you could easily call sexy. Ofc, strong sexual interactions won't come easy but scene in a hotel room if you're horny enough is a fine thing. BJ from Jess is pretty cool as well. I wouldn't be so pesimistic as there are plenty of different scenes already that make Babysitter way faster than Dual Family. And no game should be compared to BB as this game is just an abomination when it comes to plot and overall design:p
I gotcha. I mean I prefer a VN with a good or at least somewhat coherent story as well (which lets be real, they're hard to find in these games ha)... I guess in this one, if you're going to have "3" main girls (or a main girl with 2 quasi-important girls) with a point system it would be cool to layout the differences for accumulating said points. Or have each character better elaborated upon and have a better grasp of the story direction. If in the end each character is fleshed out and there's a clear outcome for each of them on their different paths then my point would be mute and I'd definitely enjoy the product. I guess my complaint is after 8 iterations of this game, kind of give the player more of an idea of what we're going for here you know? (i.e. is this a harem style game? should you focus on one girl more than the others? has this turned into a NTR-lite kind of thing? I like the idea of a game where you have to honestly choose one and the author shows you what happens to the others if you avoid them (or throw in some jealous and emotion from the other girls if you're showing one too much attention, etc) because it'd give you the urge to play through it multiple times and see the little differences in each of your choices and how those outcomes differ).

Reactions: Arcane666
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes