f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
how can I get out Mr.silver?
Didn't have time to look it up in detail, but it seems like if you didn't warn her about him you are on the Mr. silver route. She doesn't like being warned because it spoils her job, thats why the previous walkthrough told you to not warn her. If you followed it and dont want to start again --> open console and set warned = 1;

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i've been trying to get Christine to think about Jess in the tub for a while, somebody replied to me in this thread that it is possible but i can't figure out what choices i'm making wrong. any walkthrough available for this?

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
So I keep getting the "MikeCock not defined" error near the end of day 6 (during the lotion part).

The real problem is that if I bypass it with a console command "MikeCock = 1", right afterwards the game gives another error as soon as I open the Save menu.

Should I just wait for the second "fixed" version of 0.0.8 to be posted ?

Tkiller

Sep 20, 2017
Each time I replayed this game from the start (if I feel like i've missed something that was in new versions) I always thought that the character called Robert was always the same name as the MC because that's also what I named the MC but now i've finally decided to take a look in the script and i've only now just found out/realised that I just happen to use the same character name as a pre defined character x'Dx'Dx'D SO I couldn't handle it anymore, I have now completely renamed the character Robert to something else so I don't get confused and stuff. Also, here are the 'friendly' and 'horny' variable names for each of the characters (I've put it in the spoiler)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if these have been posted recently or at all. If they have been posted recently, let me know and i'll probably remove it from this post. I don't want to make it look like i've 'stole' an existing post.
There are not working for me. What am I doing wrong?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Confirmed that you can take christine to meet mr silver and make her work in the blog with jessica and gets thrown at mr BBC path again

So there is any benefit in sending christine to meet mr BBC in the subway and taking the penalty (I saw as well that the penalty for avoiding mr silver has been diminished to only 2 points instead of 5)?

EDIT: yeah, you go to BBC path, but you can't maximize jess points if you meet mr silver and are not in the horny path, you can get a bunch of friendship telling her to not go with jessica and not go with silver, but I don't know if that many points are going to be of any use, and jess gets pissed with you, probably forever

This game needs a nice walkthrough like DmD, sweet neighbors and parental love

Last edited:

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I tried all the possibilities
But it did not help me
There's something I do not understand
Especially with this man

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hope not, as a Netori it really grinds my gears... For some reason, I cannot stand NTR... I already want to kill Mr. Silver and Robert, and that's before they did anything "meaningful"...
It's already confirmed that Silver and at least Robert will have their routes as well as Jess. But these are optional. MC has at least 3 main routes for himself so nothing to worry about if you wish to avoid or beat Silver

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone got the updated version of 0.0.8 that was released yesterday ?

I think OP is still on the first version of 0.0.8.

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
I agree that someone should upload the fixed version of 0.0.8 (let's call it 0.0.8f or 0.0.81 idk).

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes