bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Regardless of the terminology, does the a substantial bulk of the non-bad end erotic content, favor the player, or everyone else? If broken down into actual sexual acts, that don't end the game, does the player get to control and initiate it, or are we just along for what might be to some, an unpleasant ride.
Regardless of paths present, people have the option in some of these games not to follow those paths in question. In some cases, that content isn't what they think it is but since they have a problem with competition in general from another male character in the game, they behave irrationally towards the dev and here on the forums. This has happened and continues to happen in nearly every thread on this forum on this very issue. Enough is enough. People are getting tired of constantly trying to explain things. These threads are meant specifically for the game itself in asking about problems from downloading, guides, glitches/bugs they might come across, etc. Not to fill the thread itself up with useless garbage. Want to do that? Go start a thread about it in general and let people engage in that specific discussion. It's called being respectful of others that don't want to engage in the conversation any further or at all. Personally, I think the staff here need to shut this thread down even if only for a day to get that message across to people.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@muttdoggy I'd be remiss if I didnt point out that it was an actual team member of the game (ohwee) that sparked off the recent debate (by talking about the very thing that has upset you just a few pages back). Which was then further compounded by t4boo themself...

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Ultimately, people vote with their money. I'm really impressed by how rapidly pledges are dropping since yesterday, which also shows how influential this site is, unless it's all coincidental.
Anyway, in the next update we'll all know how the game really goes, I think, and doubts will be clear.
I really wish the best for the dev and this game, since it's been one of my favorites games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Ultimately, people vote with their money. I'm really impressed by how rapidly pledges are dropping since yesterday, which also show how influential this site is, unless it's all coincidental.
Anyway, in the next update we'll all know how the game really goes, I think, and doubts will be clear.
I really wish the best for the dev and this game, since it's been one of my favorites games.
They always "drop" on the first of the month and rise again as the payments process, or not. It IS actually the point at which one can see the results of the previous release, which to me, was a bit disappointing. Although it does look like a significant drop-off. Hopefully, the next release will be much better for the player and Patrons will re-subscribe.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_166761

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
They always "drop" on the first of the month and rise again as the payments process, or not. It IS actually the point at which one can see the results of the previous release, which to me, was a bit disappointing. Hopefully, the next one will be much better.
Oh, ok then, i didn't know that, my mistake.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
She is looking Hot! Once the boss starts banging her the MC better be getting a Raise!~
i get bored of games where its just 1 person banging everyone in the game. becomes such a yawnfest.
this should get pretty interesting.
if thats in the game,should be behind a spoiler

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
They always "drop" on the first of the month and rise again as the payments process, or not. It IS actually the point at which one can see the results of the previous release, which to me, was a bit disappointing. Although it does look like a significant drop-off. Hopefully, the next release will be much better for the player and Patrons will re-subscribe.
Significant drop-off is an overstatement as it's at the biggest number of patrons than ever when looking at 1st of every month. You're totally right about previous update but since dev had a strong excuse I think it was undestandable. It was pretty short but it could be considered a fine base for next update. I'm sure that since development team has grown it should be much more substantial next time. I will pledge for sure

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Significant drop-off is an overstatement
Big Brother and DmD dropped 9% in patrons, Babysitter dropped 13%. 16% in $. And that's probably just off of the weak release the last update represented. There really isn't any objectionable content in the game yet. When some folks who don't follow this thread hit the new release, Patreon is going to blow-up with posts complaining. The next month, Patron subs will REALLY drop. Big Brother has now bounced back up to a 2% drop but he has a release coming out today, so maybe that is why. T4bbo, has bounced back to a 12% decline. 808 patrons to 709, and the $ still down 16% off peak, but as long as you patron for $1000, T4bbo will be fine, Otherwise, yeah a significant drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Every patreon loses massive subs on the first of each month because of bums who don't know how to manage money.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah i just saw this myself. Had many fraud accounts and a few declines. I knew to expect a decline but not as severe as it was. Still waaaay better than the previous month.

Reactions: Viatovic

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy I'd be remiss if I didnt point out that it was an actual team member of the game (ohwee) that sparked off the recent debate (by talking about the very thing that has upset you just a few pages back). Which was then further compounded by t4boo themself...
Misplaced outrage over misunderstandings and defining a terminology far looser than its intent is not an excuse either.
Do I need to remind you that they were responding to accusations of content that is NOT in the game?
And they were trying to clarify that there are optional romance paths for the ladies in the game besides the MC?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Big Brother and DmD dropped 9% in patrons, Babysitter dropped 13%. 16% in $. And that's probably just off of the weak release the last update represented. There really isn't any objectionable content in the game yet. When some folks who don't follow this thread hit the new release, Patreon is going to blow-up with posts complaining. The next month, Patron subs will REALLY drop. Big Brother has now bounced back up to a 2% drop but he has a release coming out today, so maybe that is why. T4bbo, has bounced back to a 12% decline. 808 patrons to 709, and the $ still down 16% off peak, but as long as you patron for $1000, T4bbo will be fine, Otherwise, yeah a significant drop.
That's probably an effect of a really small update. It's nothing major as long as it keeps growing back and it already does. I disagree about next month. I'm sure it will grow as long as it will have enough content and I'm sure it will have it this time. Our discussion here doesn't matter as there was a poll on his Patreon about those things and people picked such things. I didn't pledge 1k$ but I surely pledged something and I think it was worth it. I hope next update will prove my point

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
optional romance paths for the ladies in the game besides the MC?
The concern though, is that optional, not-MC content, is all there is. So, not as optional as one might hope. Or even that the MC content is being back-burnered in favor of the "optional." Sure if the devs deliver 100 renders and lewd action for MC, then it it much ado about nothing. But commentary by devs that the main object of affection available within the game, that we have as players been working on for many updates, is not for MC but others intstead, and that fans of Non-MC content will be happy, leads those of us who prefer an MC focused game, to be disappointed.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes