ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what could be the consequences if you say in the kitchen about an open relationship, then fuck Jessica in the massage room, then in the game the truth or dare to admit that there was sex with Jessica? Christina will not climb to Robert?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't think she thinks it's a pain, you maybe.....
there is no place in my calm playing for party girl&camwhore Jessica. And i don't consider the danger of rape a worthwhile yacht trip.
very pity what i saved Jess from MCSilver's horse-dildo... it will fit that whore very well.

[some time later]
You know, comrade, I think I kind of understand you.
I at least understand your sympathy for Jessica.
Well, she has no luck with guys. and want sex. because it pulls on the "exploits".
That's why she beats her girlfriend. it’s more courageous to do things together, it’s scary to do things alone - you don’t know who you’ll run into.
but for good, she would do the processing of Christina for sharing her Uncle. and it's still amazing that she didn't really end up in some deep ass like prostitution.
Yes. I, too, began to sympathize with Jessica. maybe in the next playthrough I'll try to improve relations with her as much as possible.
now I have -2 friendship and +15 lust - a sort of ambivalence

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
An interesting game but the renders leave alot to be desired, still understandable since it came out in 2017. Maybe the game can get a remake.

Weed Lovin

Oct 27, 2021
I need help with a bug, it's the third time I've tried to play this game and the same bug prevents me from moving forward.
for some reason I get game over randomly at the end of some scenes, all the game says is: stop acting like a douchebag.
But I literally didn't do anything wrong...
even loading an old save and making different choices this happens

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't think she thinks it's a pain, you maybe.....
in all likelihood, my Jessica and your Jessica (although these two Jessica are the same person) are simply from different time periods of the game. mine - she is still the one that I remember at the beginning. you probably learned a lot more about your Jessica. I remember the parable of the elephant and the three blind wise men. each touched the elephant in a different place and made his own judgment about what he touched, not like the opinion of his colleagues, and was both right and wrong at the same time. it is a pity that you did not remember this parable and did not remind about it - most of the questions would disappear at the same moment. it is a pity that I did not remember her - and then I would not have launched my angry tirade "about this whore." you need to understand that you know Jessica in its entirety, having gone through the entire plot of VN. yes, it was unwise of me to do this, reproach me, especially considering the fact that I myself constantly say that "everything flows and everything changes".
and yes, Kayane Tendo (Waifu Academy) was right: "a whore is not one that looks like a whore"

thanks!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
each touched the elephant in a different place and made his own judgment about what he touched, not like the opinion of his colleagues, and was both right and wrong at the same time.
Maybe you touched the elephant at the wrong position? You know they have 5 legs for a reason....
And Jessica loves it, she is just not telling it to you....

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe you touched the elephant at the wrong position? You know they have 5 legs for a reason....
And Jessica loves it, she is just not telling it to you....
Well, I guess I deserve that opinion. thanks for the tutorial =)

women act smarter when they open a book with a detective novel - they first look at the end, where the chapter "and they lived happily." and then calmly read the whole detective story. At least that's what my mom usually does.
another thing is that VN is not a book - this is the trouble with all VN - you can’t look at the end. when you read VN - you are boiling in your own juice of assumptions, you call all your monsters that live in your dark closet.
yes, VN has its own charm - and this is the curse of all VN. sometimes it comes to a sick heart, if he is very impressionable (like me).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Has anyone tried to dig into the game code?
is there a real need for these points of friendship and love? I tried the built-in cheat to play around with the values of the points of love and friendship - but I did not notice the differences.
Sonya left me anyway and Jessica didn't change her behavior it is very in vain that the author did not decide to realize the opportunity to negotiate with Monica for good.

Nov 2, 2021
Has anyone tried to dig into the game code?
is there a real need for these points of friendship and love? I tried the built-in cheat to play around with the values of the points of love and friendship - but I did not notice the differences.
Sonya left me anyway and Jessica didn't change her behavior it is very in vain that the author did not decide to realize the opportunity to negotiate with Monica for good.
it's very simple. If you have a certain number of friendship or love points, you can choose hidden answers. That's it.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it's very simple. If you have a certain number of friendship or love points, you can choose hidden answers. That's it.
and what about the screensaver of the game where two girls (Christina and Jessica) are depicted in the pose "on all fours" and the main character plays with them, like with kittens. apparently there is a hidden path of sex slaves in the game, but I just overlooked it? that is, I need to try to open it. otherwise, if the game's splash screen is just a picture - isn't that a case of false advertising?

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (Final v0.2.2b)

Here's my update to ShaddyModda's excellent mod of this game.
What I've done is fix the bugs that was left in Shaddy's mod but a few minor bugs in the game itself. I also added English translations for the Spanish dialogue in the game. I also added an extra scene involving Jessica that was not available if you were on the Correct Path among many other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
This also includes the incest patch file rel_rest.rpyc but you can delete that if you don't want the full incest story.

Directions:
Decompress in the same folder where Babysitter.exe is located, select YES when ask to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1934272 View attachment 1934233 View attachment 1934234 View attachment 1934235 View attachment 1934236
Any possibility of an Android port with this?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
after installing unren in the game folder i cant keep playing, everytime i click an error pops up
even after deleting unrent.bat from the game directory still game breaking errors.

Traceback:

Im using Shaddys mod + Uncle restoration

ty.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
after installing unren in the game folder i cant keep playing, everytime i click an error pops up
even after deleting unrent.bat from the game directory still game breaking errors.
Create a folder named /game/ sounds
and move all the sounds in the game into it, find them manually.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Create a folder named /game/ sounds
and move all the sounds in the game into it, find them manually.
Transfered all files from /renpy/audio to /game/sounds but the prblem still persists
I started an elimination process.
I redownloaded the clean game
Installed unren.bat works fine
Installed Uncle restoration works fine
Installed shaddys mod and the errors pop up again.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
Transfered all files from /renpy/audio to /game/sounds but the prblem still persists
I started an elimination process.
I redownloaded the clean game
Installed unren.bat works fine
Installed Uncle restoration works fine
Installed shaddys mod and the errors pop up again.
I don't even know what to say. Yes, the author made a mistake in the location of the sound files, he forgot about the fact that he prescribed the directory for them. Usually, creating this folder helped.
I think it's all about the modders, fixing his mistakes. But fixing other people's mistakes is difficult, there is a chance that something will go wrong.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I don't even know what to say. Yes, the author made a mistake in the location of the sound files, he forgot about the fact that he prescribed the directory for them. Usually, creating this folder helped.
I think it's all about the modders, fixing his mistakes. But fixing other people's mistakes is difficult, there is a chance that something will go wrong.
It seems to be the combination of the Multi-Mod and Unren option 3 that makes the script go nuts so ive given up on unren.
Anyway thank you for taking the time to help.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes