DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Can anyone help me achieve these scenes? I'm assuming they're endings? I downloaded ShaddyModda's Mod, but didn't see it available on the Replays. Any help's appreciated! Babysitter 1.png Screenshot 2022-10-16 191209.png

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Damn, does this game seriously not have a proper footjob scene after having all the girls dangle their feet in front of your face and on your crotch, for days on end? Is it trying to be the king of blueballing?

• Angry
Reactions: jllkfsdj

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
T4bbo needs to fix the bloody label Day25ApartmentNTRConfession , it's like that whole section was typed when he was half awake....

Was there supposed to be a cuckold path planned where Christine can have sex with someone, most likely Robert, when she's in a relationship with MC? There are hints pointing to that especially when MC states he wanted an open relationship.
Since I've spent some time picking apart the code after enjoying this game - there are basically 4 paths -

1) Chris works at office and is dating silver

2) chris@office and dates mc,

3) chris webcams and is dating robert

4) chris webcams and dates mc

You can tell which path it's on by who she does the sushi/bowling night with, or the respective variables ChrMikeDate/ChrSilDate/ChrRobDate. The office path vs webcam path variable is BigBlackCock = 1/0, where 1 means webcam job, 0 means office. Note this doesnt mean she's done anything with Robert, only the job - and the script has weird ways of flow - like at pizza place if Chris was gonna do the office job, you encouraging/discourage her camming with jess has zero impact, but if you chose to stay at the table with chris, it throws her on the webcam path. If you find Jess in the bathroom, you stay on the office path.

I'm fairly sure with both the non-mc love paths, the intended key event is when you chose to watch Chris in the yacht hot tub for the first segment with her and silver alone (havent tested this on pure rob path/zero interest) - this sets the NTRpeep variable which would logically be used (but isnt) later when you're watching commando or 9.5 weeks. HOWEVER right now that conversation is bugged and can't be reached without commands, since the Day25NTRConfession has format errors. I fixed them and might upload an updated script.rpy, I just have to make it flow better - but this does exactly what you're saying, and she starts with an HJ on mc asking him if watching her turns him on.

If not too much trouble, could someone expand on the feet and NTR content? Is the NTR actually Netorare or is it Netorase, and is that what the uncle restoration patch is for? And as for feet, just what kind of content is there and how much.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given!
There's a couple feet scenes, each long seduction scene with the body areas to choose usually has feet, additionally, there's a specific footjob during the chris/jess threesome at mc apartment near end.

I dont speak ntr terms as well as I speak the english terms so I'll use those - there's both swinging and cuck scenes. The hot tub after dance club can go both ways, depending on your love interest and sex skills. Most other cheating scenes are more heavily cuck/voyeurism focused. However, IMO probably the best scene of the entire game is a swinging scene with jess at the bar at the very end. Overall if you like this stuff the game is very good for it, I just wish half of it wasn't wasted on the "token asshole buff black guy", but that's my own subjective preference.

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Dunno if it's worth asking but for some reason the game seems to be stuck for me.

I'm at the point where Christine, Jessica and Mr Silver are in the hottub on the yacht with MC listening in.

He's thinking to himself that he needs to go look around a bit more but it's not moving on from that point.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
double back again- the next segment should be in the pool, assuming you can jump between the locations.
It's not letting me do anything it's just stuck on that bit of text of the MC thinking aloud

Can scroll back but that's all - soon as you get to that bit again it doesn't appear to move on in any way or give any clickable option like you have in the screens prior to that part.

this screen here is as far as I can get

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's not letting me do anything it's just stuck on that bit of text of the MC thinking aloud

Can scroll back but that's all - soon as you get to that bit again it doesn't appear to move on in any way or give any clickable option like you have in the screens prior to that part.

open console and type

jump YachtPool

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

This might help explain why:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8637231

Also this might interest you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8579660

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
put this file in babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\common

(or just go into your own 00console.rpy and change the line "config.console = False" to True)

then hit shift-o in game.
No need for that, just put this in the game folder, then use shift-o:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know whether it's possible to get a Christine-solo happy ending? The walkthroughs all require you to cheat on her with Jessica, Sonya and some other random bitches, but I'm not interested in that; the mc is already a creep, and I don't want him to have to be a cheat too. By happy ending I mean a happy relationship with Christine, Christine becomes journalist, Monica accepts relationship and pregnancy, and scumbag NTR criminals go to jail.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Hey y'all. I was able to achieve the event I posted earlier regarding Chris dancing with the Black Gentleman. It's a Chris + MC ending, and it was a bit tricky to achieve, due the balancing act of Chris's Friendship/Horny values. But I used this from the walkthrough with success. Not sure if this is still a topic of interest to anyone, but I figured I would at least follow up my previous post. Babysitter Cuck Route.png

Reactions: taygr10 and Diapino
Oct 10, 2022
Hi all, does anyone know whether it's possible to get a Christine-solo happy ending? The walkthroughs all require you to cheat on her with Jessica, Sonya and some other random bitches, but I'm not interested in that; the mc is already a creep, and I don't want him to have to be a cheat too. By happy ending I mean a happy relationship with Christine, Christine becomes journalist, Monica accepts relationship and pregnancy, and scumbag NTR criminals go to jail.
You just turn down the advances by women and thats all, really. Dont follow Alyssa to her room, dont accept to take part in revenge sex with mrs silver, gently push away sonya etc. and at the end say no to jess. Voila you have your ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlob69
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes