fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
However, IMO probably the best scene of the entire game is a swinging scene with jess at the bar at the very end.
I never had that scene (unless my memory is wrong). How do you get it ?

Hey y'all. I was able to achieve the event I posted earlier regarding Chris dancing with the Black Gentleman. It's a Chris + MC ending, and it was a bit tricky to achieve, due the balancing act of Chris's Friendship/Horny values. But I used this from the walkthrough with success. Not sure if this is still a topic of interest to anyone, but I figured I would at least follow up my previous post. View attachment 2166241
So you can have an open relationship with her in the end ? I tried hard to get that back then, without success. The only ntr I got was when she's not dating MC, which isn't my cup of tea.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I never had that scene (unless my memory is wrong). How do you get it ?
You have to be not dating Chris, she either went out with rob or silv, then after the whole club sting operation part, there will be the scene at home where chris says she's going out and wants you to drive her - given the choices "Persuade Christine to go with her", or "Call Jessica", pick call jessica - you go on a date to the cafe with her then the pool bar.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
So, I just finished my first playthrough of Babysitter and I really enjoyed it! But did I miss something, or does the game end really quickly after the ski trip? On my playthrough, it went almost immediately into a little montage of the future events and then just dumped me back in my bedroom... Is there anything else I'm supposed to do now? Or is there just no end screen or anything?

Thanks!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have started to play this game after playing Babysitters because it was really a great game so i thaught this one would be similar but unfortunately it's a fucking sandbox game. My god i feel that the story can be good but i just can't stand the stupid free roam in the appartement clicking everywhere to find something to do. And that's getting on my nerves, now i have to eat something, take a shower and suit up, my god what a wonderfull life. Why annoying people with that shit, it doesn't bring anything in the story but making it annoying!
I'm mad because i would love to live that story but i just can't stand that crap!! AHHHRRGGG !!!!:mad:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have started to play this game after playing Babysitters because it was really a great game so i thaught this one would be similar but unfortunately it's a fucking sandbox game. My god i feel that the story can be good but i just can't stand the stupid free roam in the appartement clicking everywhere to find something to do. And that's getting on my nerves, now i have to eat something, take a shower and suit up, my god what a wonderfull life. Why annoying people with that shit, it doesn't bring anything in the story but making it annoying!
I'm mad because i would love to live that story but i just can't stand that crap!! AHHHRRGGG !!!!:mad:
bruh its like 3 days of the apartment stuff then you're done suck it up :D
and its not like some sandbox games with 20 rooms with 10 different girls all with different schedules, literally theres like 4 things you can do-work on your computer, go bother chris, or shower/eat.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You have to be not dating Chris, she either went out with rob or silv, then after the whole club sting operation part, there will be the scene at home where chris says she's going out and wants you to drive her - given the choices "Persuade Christine to go with her", or "Call Jessica", pick call jessica - you go on a date to the cafe with her then the pool bar.
Yeah, that's a gross path...you have to leave Christine to those disgusting dudes & basically ignore her. I had to see what it looked like, but it was a nasty ending I wish I could un-see (not the Jessica scene, that was nice).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, that's a gross path...you have to leave Christine to those disgusting dudes & basically ignore her. I had to see what it looked like, but it was a nasty ending I wish I could un-see (not the Jessica scene, that was nice).
yeah it was a shame you couldnt have more of a "good" route with both of them, though maybe his sequel game babysitters will have more of that, because it looks like you can be on good terms with both the wife and daughter and don't have to give one up (tho early on one will def like you more)

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
Hey y'all. I was able to achieve the event I posted earlier regarding Chris dancing with the Black Gentleman. It's a Chris + MC ending, and it was a bit tricky to achieve, due the balancing act of Chris's Friendship/Horny values. But I used this from the walkthrough with success. Not sure if this is still a topic of interest to anyone, but I figured I would at least follow up my previous post. View attachment 2166241
do you have the save file that you can share?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
yeah it was a shame you couldnt have more of a "good" route with both of them, though maybe his sequel game babysitters will have more of that, because it looks like you can be on good terms with both the wife and daughter and don't have to give one up (tho early on one will def like you more)
Did you find the "good" Jessica ending? I finally did after figuring out 2 crucial decision points, which gave it to me. Initially, the ending where you were briefly together was the only one I found

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did you find the "good" Jessica ending? I finally did after figuring out 2 crucial decision points, which gave it to me. Initially, the ending where you were briefly together was the only one I found
wait does sleeping with both of them at the ski resort void that ending?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
wait does sleeping with both of them at the ski resort void that ending?
Yes, that's what I noticed. If you volunteer for the couch & you don't get that scene & you can get the pseudo happy group ending, but that's still only if you take the exclusive path. The open path leads to more scenes with Jessica, and the "best" Jessica ending

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'm kinda lost here so The NTR happens only if i'm not dating the chirstina ? then its not NTR wtf and is there NTR content while dating the girls and how to get it ?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
i'm kinda lost here so The NTR happens only if i'm not dating the chirstina ? then its not NTR wtf and is there NTR content while dating the girls and how to get it ?
I guess if you select exclusive instead of open relationship, then it would be; but if you only get with Christina then you're missing 80% of the content.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes