acp403

Nov 25, 2020
Now I understand why so much people hate NTR, I watched the 2 endings with Robert and the rich guy, and now I'm feeling sad and empty hahaha... She's so adorable that I hated the idea she becomes like this.
Yeah I was pretty oblivious to some of these terms and in future I think I must do some better research beforehand but wow...that was quite unsettling. I was pretty creeped out the rest of the evening. I suppose it's just as well it glitched when Jessica approached. That was probably just the universe saying 'nope...not for you.'

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
after installing unren in the game folder i cant keep playing, everytime i click an error pops up
even after deleting unrent.bat from the game directory still game breaking errors.
Im using Shaddys mod + Uncle restoration
Create a folder named /game/ sounds
and move all the sounds in the game into it, find them manually.
Yeah I was pretty oblivious to some of these terms and in future I think I must do some better research beforehand but wow...that was quite unsettling. I was pretty creeped out the rest of the evening. I suppose it's just as well it glitched when Jessica approached. That was probably just the universe saying 'nope...not for you.'
Don't use Shaddy's mod and probably don't play the game unmodded as my updated version of Shaddy's mod fixes both bugs in the game and bugs in Shaddy's mod.

Last time the forum mods rejected my mod request to replace Shaddy's mod because they deemed his good enough despite the bugs left in his mod and him abandoning his mod. So I will try again to see if they will just add it the OP.

Link to my mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8579660

Edit:
That was fast, they rejected my request to just add my mod to the OP.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (Final v0.2.2b)

Here's my update to ShaddyModda's excellent mod of this game.
What I've done is fix the bugs that was left in Shaddy's mod and also a few bugs in the game itself. I also added English translations for the Spanish dialogue in the game. I also added an extra scene involving Jessica that was not available if you were on the Correct Path among many other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
This also includes the incest patch file rel_rest.rpyc but you can delete that if you don't want the full incest story.

Directions:
Decompress in the same folder where Babysitter.exe is located, select YES when ask to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1934272 View attachment 1934233 View attachment 1934234 View attachment 1934235 View attachment 1934236
Do you have plans on having Android port with this mod?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

What I've done is fix the bugs that was left in Shaddy's mod and also a few bugs in the game itself. I also added English translations for the Spanish dialogue in the game. I also added an extra scene involving Jessica that was not available if you were on the Correct Path among many other things.

Note:
This also includes the incest patch file rel_rest.rpyc but you can delete that if you don't want the full incest story.

Directions:
Decompress in the same folder where Babysitter.exe is located, select YES when ask to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1934272 View attachment 1934233 View attachment 1934234 View attachment 1934235 View attachment 1934236
Can you add ending variations? Like there are times where Jessica can continue her relationship with Robert after the 'good ending'.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

Note:

Directions:

Link:
Mega

It's so annoying that the previous modder removed some of the choices just so he can focus on the "right path". There are paths that are inaccessible because of his changes. Can you revert those changes and allow the player to actually make his own decisions?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Note:

Directions:

Link:
Mega

Not all scenes are present in the gallery including the date scene of Silver and Christine.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can you add ending variations? Like there are times where Jessica can continue her relationship with Robert after the 'good ending'.
It's so annoying that the previous modder removed some of the choices just so he can focus on the "right path". There are paths that are inaccessible because of his changes. Can you revert those changes and allow the player to actually make his own decisions?
I have no interest in updating any more of the NTR content to the mod than the very little I did though I did make it easier for anyone who knows how to mod Ren'Py without messing up the mod by using if/else statements unlike what previous modders did.

As for Shaddy removing any choices, the only thing I remember seeing him hide was a few choices that didn't progress the game. Then again it has been long enough since I modded/played the game that I may be forgetting a few things.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is it possible to play without making Jessica doubt herself and get depressed all the time?
Or does she get better later?

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022

Note:

Directions:

Link:
Mega

TY!, I was getting very confused by the choices suggested by the mod.

1663723457360.png
too*

1663727915175.png
I know you're just the modder but since you mentioned that you took care of typos...

Last edited:

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Oh god... the moral outrage i feel to be a software engineer that creates a spyware suite to enable corporate overlords to exploit the last drop of blood and dignity out of their employees...

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Was there supposed to be a cuckold path planned where Christine can have sex with someone, most likely Robert, when she's in a relationship with MC? There are hints pointing to that especially when MC states he wanted an open relationship.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If not too much trouble, could someone expand on the feet and NTR content? Is the NTR actually Netorare or is it Netorase, and is that what the uncle restoration patch is for? And as for feet, just what kind of content is there and how much.

Thanks in advance for any help that may be given!

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
I couldn't find the first one, as for the second I did find it but it wasn't part of the correct choices is why I did miss it.
Can you tell me were the first one is at?

I had to redownload the game. Fortunately i tend to keep savefiles, even when deleting games. I remember finding a bunch more typos, I just didn't keep note of them. You do the lord's work by modding and maintaining these games.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes