Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I finished this VN a few days ago and thought it was quite good. It could have used more ending variations though. It's too bad there was no true thruple ending with Chris and Jess. Jess remained secret gf and 5th wheel sex partner in the end.

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (431MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed version for Mac (427MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
All links dead...

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Babysitter [v0.2.0] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 858MB

Download Win (382MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links dead

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Babysitter [v0.2.1] [T4bbo] (980 MB rar pc source)
428 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
425 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Links work, thanks

Reactions: Simpleton173

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys. I'm stuck in a loop. I'm up the part where the MC and Jess are pleasuring Chris in the apartment. But whenever I try to get to the next part when Chris is talking to Jess about eating her, it just keeps lopping back to the beginning of the conversation. Any ideas would be great!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys. I'm stuck in a loop. I'm up the part where the MC and Jess are pleasuring Chris in the apartment. But whenever I try to get to the next part when Chris is talking to Jess about eating her, it just keeps lopping back to the beginning of the conversation. Any ideas would be great!
does the mod change the game to make it avoidable or are you saying it guides you on how to avoid it?
As always, use my mod that fixes the bugs in the game and in the multi-mod besides lots of other fixes.
The mods still refuse to link to my mod for some reason:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-8579660

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i will if i decide to play but my question was is the ntr really avoidable or does the mod alter the code so you dont get it
Check the screen shots in my mod post showing some of what the mod does and you will get your answer.
Though you may need to click the icon on the bottom right to hide the previews for all the other screen shots to see the bottom of the images.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I do have your mod installed, which is why I found it odd to run into that loop.
I'm not sure what's going on with that as that should not have happened.
If you have the ability to post (inside spoiler tags) screen shots just before it happens then I can take a look at my version of the mod.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
So I'm on my first run and I couldn't avoid the threesome after the lake on day 26 (?).
Is this a matter of friend points or something or is it not avoidable at all? I'm not really interested in Christine, much prefer Jess or Sonya.
I take it the focus is mostly on Christine though. Are there even solo endings for Jess/Sonya?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes