Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Please, if anyone have a solution, it's been hours I search, I looked the script, I tried a new game, nothing work, I'm still stuck

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I even start a new game but I have the same problem.
When I try to massage Chris or Jess on day 13 with or without massage oil, it always tells me "I already massage Christine" or "I already massage Jessica". So I'm stuck here
I hope you're not playing on Android, I doubt that you could get much help with that if you are.

If that is not the case and you are playing on a PC or Mac and you patched the game using any other mod or patch besides the "Uncle Restoration" patch, try with an unpatched game again.

Reactions: Bolt

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
I hope you're not playing on Android, I doubt that you could get much help with that if you are.

If that is not the case and you are playing on a PC or Mac and you patched the game using any other mod or patch besides the "Uncle Restoration" patch, try with an unpatched game again.
I'm on PC.
Ok I'll try again a new game without MOD or Patch. But I'm not sure

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can personally vouch for the "Uncle Restoration" patch to be bug and problem free, any others are dark horses that may replace original files with bugged ones.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm on PC.
Ok I'll try again a new game without MOD or Patch. But I'm not sure
what mod could you be using? if you remove them all & it still doesn't work, I can send you a save right after you do both massages, so you can at least continue the game

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Does Christine always end up leaving no matter what other than minor choice-affected details or only on the horny playthrough? Asking before I waste time on a corporate playthrough. If so, what a shitty ending and dunno why this got 4* (not onyl does Christine dump him but Monica quit talking to him too after he auto-rejects soem sectret relationship with her). I wanted to put babies in her, Monica , and Jessica and not Silver's wife Veruca (hoping that's not the only knock-up option).

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Does Christine always end up leaving no matter what other than minor choice-affected details or only on the horny playthrough? Asking before I waste time on a corporate playthrough. If so, what a shitty ending and dunno why this got 4* (not onyl does Christine dump him but Monica quit talking to him too after he auto-rejects soem sectret relationship with her). I wanted to put babies in her, Monica , and Jessica and not Silver's wife Veruca (hoping that's not the only knock-up option).
I didn't play horny route - but I read the walkthrough. On horny path she always leaves MC. On friendship path - they (MC and Chris) tell Monica about their relationship and they live together as a couple.
About pregnancy - I played only Friendship route (vanilla-romance path). And I made Chris and Veruna pregnant. You can fuck Veruca twice without any consequences (I tested it). also you can fuck Jess twice - on the yacht and in the end, again - without serious consequences. But there is no pregnancy for Jess in the game.
I really recommend using walkthrough. It is enough hard even for sandbox.

Reactions: MickeyMantle

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
I really liked the story, too bad some girls only have 1 scene, animation are not bad.

T4bbo, the only think that shocked me was the publicity for Nicolas Feuillatte bubble wine which is a a supermarket trash/shitty champagne !

It would have been better for the context to use Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, G.H. Mumm or other high class brand instead.

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
I was thinking of replaying it again... because there is nothing else... 0.22 and it's over... I love anal and all... and there is an anal tag... and sleeping sex... WHERE??? I remember one picture... I also remember some kind of crap with my daughter's girlfriend... is this sleeping bitch sex??? this??? why are there so few tags then... you can, for example, just talk about something simple... and like add it to the tags... no?... it just pisses me off... this is a fucking visual novel to watch you need to press something else ... why? ... why should I eat and wash in this "GAME" ??? it's just trash...

May 23, 2017
I was thinking of replaying it again... because there is nothing else... 0.22 and it's over... I love anal and all... and there is an anal tag... and sleeping sex... WHERE??? I remember one picture... I also remember some kind of crap with my daughter's girlfriend... is this sleeping bitch sex??? this??? why are there so few tags then... you can, for example, just talk about something simple... and like add it to the tags... no?... it just pisses me off... this is a fucking visual novel to watch you need to press something else ... why? ... why should I eat and wash in this "GAME" ??? it's just trash...
The sleep sex tag is kinda misused here, I agree. MC is allowed to creep on Christine when she's sleeping a handful of times in the early game, though it never culminates in anything. In fact, there's a scene where MC almost rapes Christine when she's passed out drunk in the hotel, but she stirs before MC can get it in. Not just that, the scene itself is *really* hard to get if I remember correctly.. you need very specific stats. I also believe that's the last scene where MC can creep on Christine at all since their relationship gets very sexual from then on. I believe the dev initially had a creepy MC route in mind when he originally had the idea for the game, but it eventually evolved into a romance/harem type simulator.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The sleep sex tag is kinda misused here, I agree. MC is allowed to creep on Christine when she's sleeping a handful of times in the early game, though it never culminates in anything. In fact, there's a scene where MC almost rapes Christine when she's passed out drunk in the hotel, but she stirs before MC can get it in. Not just that, the scene itself is *really* hard to get if I remember correctly.. you need very specific stats. I also believe that's the last scene where MC can creep on Christine at all since their relationship gets very sexual from then on. I believe the dev initially had a creepy MC route in mind when he originally had the idea for the game, but it eventually evolved into a romance/harem type simulator.
If I'm understanding this post correct, the issue is the sleep scenes aren't rapey enough for your tastes? Is that correct?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
If I'm understanding this post correct, the issue is the sleep scenes aren't rapey enough for your tastes? Is that correct?
Sounds about right. It's been months since I last played this and I don't remember any 'sleep sex' scenes. Based on what Regi0 said, it gets close to properly owning that tag but doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: cynicallmeback
May 23, 2017
.. The tag is "sleep sex". The MC never has sex with any of the girls while they're asleep. The closest he gets is almost fucking Christine when she's passed out in the hotel and with Jess (if that's her name, it's been a long time since I've played this) in a dream he has where she's passed out on his couch. It has nothing to do with my taste.. the tag is just objectively inaccurate, although idk what a good alternative is.. "sleeping"? "Sleep creep"? Whatever.

In fact, to add to this, I believe this game had the sleep sex tag long before the update with that hotel scene anyways. It's moreso an issue with how people use the tag than anything else.. been that way for a while.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes