Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know how the cuckold route works? I'm following the walkthrough but I keep getting put on the love path.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Really fun game but so much lost potential with the ending.
Story could have been continued with Monica moving in to be with them all.
Since she banged her own brother at the ski resort and wanted him like forever she should not have been such a bitch with her reaction to learning the truth about her brother and daughter.
Obviously blinded by jealousy, and rage, she blew it for having any further contact with her family and grandchildren.

If she actually loved her daughter and her brother she would have accepted and been more understanding.
They could have bought a bigger house together and all lived happily as an open family(harem), including Jessie.
The MC would also get Monica and Jessie knocked up too along the way.

Even the possibility of including Mrs.Silver & daughter in the harem, or any other love interests.

Sell everything and retire together and all move away somewhere tropical where incest isn't a problem.

I know several other AVN's have harem endings like that so maybe the dev wanted something different.
But even with a happy ending with MC, Chris, & Jessie it was still a sad ending for Monica and I felt really bad for her.
Sorry but I hate sad endings...
Still a good game though.

Mar 29, 2023
"I wanted to download some music but there were all these download buttons, I didn't know which to click so I clicked them all."

eh... *speechless*

Look, if a grandma of 80 yrs old or something did that, I would understand, they're not tech-savy. But a girl around 20 yrs old doesn't know anything computer/web related stuff? That's just ridiculous... Did she live under a rock or something? Is Monica secretly an amish that banned all technology in the house? (except for mobile phones obviously)

Sure most people don't have in depth knowledge about computers or web related stuff. But most (if not almost all) people know you mustn't click on a freaking flashing banner that says; "DOWNLOAD NOW!!!"

edit: Oh yeah and afterwards, "the tech-savy uncle" is going to remove adware/spyware with.... cmd -> ipconfig.... *shaking my head*

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Is it possible to do a Jessica-only run with a good ending? I tried to do it by avoiding romancing Chris, but it ended up blowing into my face spectacularly with a disgusting orgy between Jess/Chris/Robert/Silver at the end with Chris losing her cherry in public and Jessica being fucked up too. It left me sick to my stomach.

I want Chris to be kept away from that dealer slime, but Mike to be in exclusive relationship with Jessica. Is it possible?

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Is it possible to do a Jessica-only run with a good ending? I tried to do it by avoiding romancing Chris, but it ended up blowing into my face spectacularly with a disgusting orgy between Jess/Chris/Robert/Silver at the end with Chris losing her cherry in public and Jessica being fucked up too. It left me sick to my stomach.

I want Chris to be kept away from that dealer slime, but Mike to be in exclusive relationship with Jessica. Is it possible?
sadly i dont think so you can have her only if u have chris. in 1 ending you can end with her but you have to be on ntr path with chris and protect jess but in the early game jess will fuck around whatever you do. she is not the main li here sadly =(. but beautiful game anyway =)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
sadly i dont think so you can have her only if u have chris. in 1 ending you can end with her but you have to be on ntr path with chris and protect jess but in the early game jess will fuck around whatever you do. she is not the main li here sadly =(. but beautiful game anyway =)
Thank you for reply! Agreed, it's a great game and quite believable in characterisations. Especially the "I can take care of myself" arrogance of young women (Chris), that nearly had me tearing my hair out, and the stupidity of going to an isolated place for party with a group of shady older men one of whom is a drug dealer just cause it's a party (Jess) - yeah, cause that totally never gotten any young woman killed... I almost had a heart attack during first run when I realized what they were gonna do, lol, and thought it was gonna end much worse than it did. If there are any general killers for young people it's arrogance for girls and adrenaline/peer pressure for boys.

Btw., good news is, that on the author's other game's topic someone explained it's possible to get Jessica only.

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitters-v0-0-8-t4bbo.30446/post-11827756

Reactions: OniChichii

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I love that there is NO actual incest in this story. <3 Which removes any issues for people living in places with strict laws (like in my country), plus relieves me of guilt over loving the Chris/Mike relationship.

Mike is NOT Christine's uncle, you find that out during the skiing vacation drunk party if you ask the right question (monica, why did you CHOOSE me to be Christine's uncle?) and after, if Monica sleeps on the couch too ("Monica, you're LIKE my older sister" - meaning, you are not my sister, but we have such a close relationship).

Please remove the incest tag. <3

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I realize it's years late, I encountered an error during Chris/Silver sex scene in the yacht room after MC/Jesse hottub sex due to a typo that says "wtih" instead of "with".
Version of game: 0.2.2b.
Image_2023-09-30 2101.08.892.jpg

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Walkthrough says 12.Activate console (Shift+O) and enter “Money=1000” (should be enough to cover all costs in the game)
How do I activate console, cuz Shift+O does not work?

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So is there an ending where Robert knocks up one of the women? Or is the MC the only one who gets to put babies in the ladies?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes