UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey T4bbo, any plans for a Babysitter 2? The Babysitter ended with a lot of loose ends that can be tied up.
Especially the one with Jessica.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Hey T4bbo, any plans for a Babysitter 2? The Babysitter ended with a lot of loose ends that can be tied up.
Especially the one with Jessica.
There already is BS 2 out, it's called Babysitters. And it fucks over Jessica more or less by not giving her the best ending (which was dating MC after Chris leaves him), by giving her the camgirl route, and will probably set her on collision path with Silver again that we worked so hard to keep her safe from in this game. Just be warned, bs2 seems only focused on NTR, the patreons are overwhelmingly cuckery-kinkers. For now Jessie has like only 1/5 of the air time she had in this game, it's mostly focused on MC's almost-wife and her affair with her boss.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
buddy UnRen does not support the latest versions of RenPy (unfortunately)
Then, BUDDY, explain that to my game and to my unren that they shouldn't work, cause they do. The game is 2.5 years old. It doesn't have latest version of Renpy, unless that version is like 3 years old.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
This was over 3 years ago and the game is completed. What is the pregnancy content in the complete version?

2 or 3 images in the final credits, no impact on game at all. You can knock up Silver's wife (and silver will be left holding the bag, knowing he got cucked) and you can knock up Chris during the telemarketer phone conversation. If you were on horny path she has abortion without telling you and then leaves you. If you were on friend path she keeps the baby, tells you and you raise the kid together. That's it iirc.

Anobruce

Nov 2, 2019
For those who have finished the game, is incest limited to the sister's daughter, or does it also involve the sister later in the game?

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
How many ntr endings are here and how to get them? I finished 2 no-ntr routes years ago and Id like to give this game 1 more go.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
How many ntr endings are here and how to get them? I finished 2 no-ntr routes years ago and Id like to give this game 1 more go.
there's the one with the black guy & the old corporate guy. basically, you have to ignore Christine, so they can have a shot at her. early game, there will be opportunities for you to not select/help her & they get their shot, but it's two different paths, so you let one or the other have her, not both.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes