ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Diverting attention/resources to another game has in no way impacted this one. ;)

For those who will miss it, yes that was sarcasm. It feels like dev interest in working on this died with the boat.
I feel like they should been finding ways to insert endings into the game after the boat scene... I.E start stealing christine from Chub dick and asshole... but no, they made her seriously retarded..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There will be no problem working on 2 games if when they started Babysitters,the first game/Babysitter/ was having no more than 2-3 more updates.But in our case it seems the game is having an year more content.

JFSindel

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, everybody!

(Hello, Dr. Nick).

Just as an update, I'm working hard at the script and have taken y'alls recent feedback into consideration. Trust me, it's very helpful in guiding how to game should go after the last update.

As always, you can reach out to me about anything (the game, the script, pun of the day, etc).

Hope everyone who celebrated Labor Day got their day off! I, for one, spent the day out and prayed like hell the next day. ;)

SlimTony

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, everybody!

(Hello, Dr. Nick).

Just as an update, I'm working hard at the script and have taken y'alls recent feedback into consideration. Trust me, it's very helpful in guiding how to game should go after the last update.

As always, you can reach out to me about anything (the game, the script, pun of the day, etc).

Hope everyone who celebrated Labor Day got their day off! I, for one, spent the day out and prayed like hell the next day. ;)
1568305016406.png

Hi JFSindel,
Glad to hear the script is still being worked on. Really enjoyed the first 13 days of this game, and wish you the best in taking over the writing.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
First of all, I'm a calm and self-controlled person and this game is new to me. I follow the romantic path and enjoy it again and again. But every time Silver speaks or approaches Christine, I have this overwhelming desire to break his fucking neck. I can't wait to destroy this motherfucker and piss on his grave.

Pardon my french.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First of all, I'm a calm and self-controlled person and this game is new to me. I follow the romantic path and enjoy it again and again. But every time Silver speaks or approaches Christine, I have this overwhelming desire to break his fucking neck. I can't wait to destroy this motherfucker and piss on his grave.

Pardon my french.
(y) Quite possibly one of the best first posts I've read on here in a long time :D welcome aboard :) And don't worry you ain't the only one that wishes that on Silver, destroying him will be delightful.

Reactions: pim0 and -JuNioR-
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes