mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 305475

Overview:
You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer. That's how you met the woman of your life and despite her already having a kid (hot grown up girl now), you married her. It didn't take much time and you managed to give her your own child, so wanted boy. It seems for you that all dreams came true... however, your wife starts to get frustrated after some time... especially due to fact that while you're photoshooting hot girls in their bikinis she must take care of your son diapers. She insists she wanna get back to work and materialise her skills as event manager. You fully support her in this decision, but problem is she expects now that you're going to spend much more time with housework and son's diapers. However, that is something you can't afford as you're at the top of your career. Older half-sister is not the solution at all, as she is quite spoiled, spending all the free time with twitching how she plays the games or makes her make-up. Yeah, you realise that you were too soft on her, but every time you wanted to slap her face or spank her ass for being so arrogant, you just could not... she's is not your daughter after all. The only solution is to hire a babysitter...​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-18
Release Date: 2019-05-18
Developer: T4bbo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 305465 View attachment 305466 View attachment 305467 View attachment 305468 View attachment 305469 View attachment 305470 View attachment 305471 View attachment 305472 View attachment 305473 View attachment 305474
tes game

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Angela (Angelica) does not gain points (always 0) this is a bug? :unsure:
Seems like the points of Angelica are a mix of being strict and positive towards her. It shouldn't stay at 0, since pretty much everything raises it. Not clue why, tho.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It wouldn't make much sense having to make the choice and then have it do nothing. So I guess it's the first option.

Is this before or after Babysitter? Considering the cameo.
it is after the first day where you are in dr wick office she mentioned about stuff then there is those 2 options.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Angela (Angelica) does not gain points (always 0) this is a bug? :unsure:
yes mine stays at 0 only the wife and babysitter seem to rise i have the babysitter at 6 and the wife on 5

are the these 3 characters the only character the mc can persue or wll there more like jessica or the other ?

Reactions: Zero919
Aug 13, 2016
Lovely beginning, tho I wished his other Babysitter game was done, since now we have to wait longer for updates for each game.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
there should be a rule against allowing people to rate/review first releases. most of the time they are demos and usually don't have enough content, yet there are complains about that -_-
I completely agree. Standing Ovation!!!!

Often people write first review on a new game , only for some hate/love's feelings , with Dev for previous work , without any objective judgment. The two reviews made now for this game are a tipycal , but unfortunately common example .. you can find so many here in the Forum .
All Review system that it's actually in F95 Site , is completely to be reviewed... Most of the times the biggest part of reviews are completely useless..

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
My wife's stats are at -1. That seems a little high for that postpartum, bipolar, non-joke-liking, probably about to start blowing her boss, cheating hosebag. Going to start a new game and see if I can make it any lower. :D (y)

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Sheesh. Talking about fi-fis getting all butthurt then crying over a poll makes me itch. And not in a good way either.
They voted and it's done so deal with it.
I'm of the opinion that, since HE'S the one creating it, it's his choice. It's nice he let everyone express their opinions with the poll, but in the end, it's really his choice. If someone doesn't like that, or anything else in a game, then they should just write their own game, so the rest of the "Miss Bitchalot" crowd can tear it apart and complain about it, like some of them are doing here with this game.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes