T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Guess I'll do the pro's and Con's thing now.

Pro's
MC is a man (really nice to not have to play as teenager or college boy)
MC is a married man (Finally will get some true NTR)
All lady characters are attractive, especially the wife (And none of them have blue, green, pink, or purple hair)
Dialogue and inner monologues are well written, realistic, and entertaining.
Cg looks really good, and emotions are captured well.
Runs really smooth
The Ability to name your saves is a huge plus.
NTR- the ultimate reason for me to play (and being 100% avoidable is a huge plus if only to spare us the whining)
No incest (which I actually like if done well, but it's just been done, done, and overdone so many times that it's lost it's luster, for me, anyway)
Liked being able to easily access my stats with the ladies

Con's
wasn't able to turn the music volume down in game

I'm really looking forward to see where this goes. Even plan to start pledging next month. Glad I was able to overcome the sandbox tag and give it a try. Description says VN sandbox hybrid and that typically means free roam (it's not in game yet, but free roam is tolerable)
Thanks for throughout review... more like these would be appreciated... what are the cons and pros according to your view.

Music volume you can change in preferences, moving bar to decrease it or increase it or even mute in total, didnt it work for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for throughout review... more like these would be appreciated... what are the cons and pros according to your view.

Music volume you can change in preferences, moving bar to decrease it or increase it or even mute in total.
can I make a suggestion concerning the music volume? I know it's possible to set the volume to a certain level using the initial configuration, before the game even completes loading. One of the things that is most irritating to me on alot of the games I've seen recently is that they either leave or set the volume to 100% initially. So when the game starts, you get blasted at full volume with the music. Personally, I find that unacceptable, and a bit callous, as it's only one line (probably) to fic this issue, and wont add much time to the rest of the game creation...

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Lara -7!!! WOO HOOO!!! Frikkin' bitch. I got Erica to +6 by being nice. My stats for Angela/Angelica stay at 0 though no matter what my response is to her. :confused:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Lara -7!!! WOO HOOO!!! Frikkin' bitch. I got Erica to +6 by being nice. My stats for Angela/Angelica stay at 0 though no matter what my response is to her. :confused:
Angel(ica)'s relationship stat is broken. It doesn't get updated. It's supposed to be the sum of the SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy variables.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Using the Sound volume bar, not Music volume.
To be 100% correct its actually SongVolume bar for in game songs and MusicVolume bar for MainMenu music. I ve set default to be ok for me... but many players have different default setting on their machines... its hard to meet everyone's criteria.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
previous game - Babysitter
new game - Babysitters
:unsure:
If I read his Patreon correctly, then BOTH games are under development. So, while the two will definitely have some similarities, I'm guessing/hoping the eventual storylines for the two will diverge radically.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If I read his Patreon correctly, then BOTH games are under development. So, while the two will definitely have some similarities, I'm guessing/hoping the eventual storylines for the two will diverge radically.
Aside from the name, both games are completely different. So don't worry about that.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
hardly any talking no choices its just Thought dialog for this first build its meh the dev should just focus on completing Babysitter before moving on to a new game

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was a good start, and I agree that it's actually really nice to play a male character that looks like a man, I'm also quite tired of playing scrawny 18-20 year-old males. And I really like the female models, that might be TOO hot and sexy even, only adding to the temptations, haha.
And I VERY much appreciate that you can just toggle off NTR at one point so that I don't need to worry about that later on.
But if one doesn't toggle it off, is the NTR then dependent on how low points you have with the LI(s), or will it happen regardless then? Just wondering because if you toggle it on, it would add a certain realism if the MC is worried about that maybe the wife is having an affair or that maybe she may ending up having one since they're having a bit of a rough patch currently, maybe it would make him think like "Maybe I should put more effort into our relationship" or something like that. In either case, I'm definitely going to avoid NTR :)
It was a good and solid start, will obviously keep my eye on future updates, the same as I do for Babysitter updates :)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It was a good start, and I agree that it's actually really nice to play a male character that looks like a man, I'm also quite tired of playing scrawny 18-20 year-old males. And I really like the female models, that might be TOO hot and sexy even, only adding to the temptations, haha.
And I VERY much appreciate that you can just toggle off NTR at one point so that I don't need to worry about that later on.
But if one doesn't toggle it off, is the NTR then dependent on how low points you have with the LI(s), or will it happen regardless then? Just wondering because if you toggle it on, it would add a certain realism if the MC is worried about that maybe the wife is having an affair or that maybe she may ending up having one since they're having a bit of a rough patch currently, maybe it would make him think like "Maybe I should put more effort into our relationship" or something like that. In either case, I'm definitely going to avoid NTR :)
It was a good and solid start, will obviously keep my eye on future updates, the same as I do for Babysitter updates :)
I would guess there will be unavoidable stuff if you choose to leave it on. Otherwise the choice makes no sense to be there.

You can still probably stop most of it with choices but you might encounter a scene where even though you have good points with the wife she still lets her psycho jealousy get the best of her and she goes and blows some rando then feels bad about it and she will stop. I would leave it on as it adds to the gameplay where decisions actually have consequences and being a total douche doesn't work out to good.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would guess there will be unavoidable stuff if you choose to leave it on. Otherwise the choice makes no sense to be there.

You can still probably stop most of it with choices but you might encounter a scene where even though you have good points with the wife she still lets her psycho jealousy get the best of her and she goes and blows some rando then feels bad about it and she will stop. I would leave it on as it adds to the gameplay where decisions actually have consequences and being a total douche doesn't work out to good.
Yeah probably, well it's no matter though really, having the added realism ain't worth risking NTR happening, so I of course just simply toggled it off, but it was just a thought if it would still be avoidable even if you toggle it on :p

sic1314

May 27, 2018
Well this is generally very good for the start of a game.

Only negatives I can really come up with are the English being a bit dodgy in places (not as good as in Babysitter), and in a couple of images the MC looks like he's wearing a toupee (maybe he is).

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah probably, well it's no matter though really, having the added realism ain't worth risking NTR happening, so I of course just simply toggled it off, but it was just a thought if it would still be avoidable even if you toggle it on :p
Unless the character changes drastically in future updates, I don't think the NTR with the wife (only one hinted so far) will have to much effect. I didn't played the neto-route of the other game, but seeing how sweet Christine was I guess that seeing her betray you had a lot of impact. But here... she's kind of a bitch, and seeing how most comments are about people completely dismissing her as an intersting LI... I don't really see the point of NTR with her. I'll have it toggled off, ofc.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes