• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
What can we do? Did you read the Overview? Does it seem remotely related to the other game? I could write it in font 72 and still there will be those who ask.
A single line like this? :)

This game has no story connection to Babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Koulo077

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Omg, finally got pregnancy and it's off screen in the prologue. Why you skip over all the good parts? :cry:
I don't even have anymore ice cream to help get me over this traumatic event. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
What can we do? Did you read the Overview? Does it seem remotely related to the other game? I could write it in font 72 and still there will be those who ask.
Maybe it could help just add in the presentation , one more line :
Other : Babysitter , similar for other thread where the Dev have more than one single game , like in this case .

Probably ( not sure at all , because major part of people are lazy and ignorant) this thing will help all idiot person that are asking for the same thing , with same post ...

Reactions: Koulo077 and u z i

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn sandbox games. :( Why cant people make good Visual Novels instead of forcing me to either grind or guess.
Well the sandbox lost against VN in the vote in something like 34%-66% but the dev decide there is enough vote to make it.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
thar remind me of old joke.
When kinds meedts new guys, they ask. Are you your new babysitter ? No, im your new mother fucker.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
No remake, completely different story, and so far only Jess from Babysitter has made an appearance in this new game :p
I guess calling it a spin-off or a game riffing on ideas or characters inspired by the 1st one, might be a better guess.

But truth be told, can't reaally say as it has been months sice i read anything on it beside some vague development posts in the "Babysitter" thread.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does he work two games or did the original babysitting game end?
Good question, not really certain either way - Babysitter might be near completion or going on hold, afaik.
But don't take my word for it, better to check out on your own if you really want to.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Good start however seriously dissapointed in the lack of information about the first game. My wife and I have both been loyal pledges for a long time and i hate to say this but last few updates for other game have been plagued by issues, delays, poor communication and staff issues. I love the dev and wont be pulling our support atm but I am concerned as to wether this will suffer the same issues as his other game. It is also a little shocking that this has been released before his other game is finished. And it concerns me alot because devs who do this tend to rush there first project to the finish and completely ruin it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
probably like Babysitter..modified sandbox..softcore..not annoying..lol
Oh good. Hope it stays like this.
I guess calling it a spin-off or a game riffing on ideas or characters inspired by the 1st one, might be a better guess.

But truth be told, can't reaally say as it has been months sice i read anything on it beside some vague development posts in the "Babysitter" thread.
Think it's a prequel because Jessica still in school.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It does seem inordinately tough to get the wife to warm up a bit. You basically have to take her side on everything, and even then the dialogue may not reflect that. I guess the market for "save your marriage" games is not that large...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It does seem inordinately tough to get the wife to warm up a bit. You basically have to take her side on everything, and even then the dialogue may not reflect that. I guess the market for "save your marriage" games is not that large...
you have to become a spineless pussywhipped wimp..i cant do that..so out she goes with the trash :p her daughter stays with me..because..well..i'm the MC..i rule!! :D

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes