• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no has to mean no...if no means..welllll maybe...that'd be bad..(see how it affected the potential fanbase of some other games when no meant maybe then again turned to yes anyways..TE alone probably lost a potential 90% of its fans) if ya choose no..it should actually mean no..otherwise why even have it there? fans trust can be lost or gained on the meaning of a no :p

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
My biggest problem with NTR is that it's always shown as a sort of masochistic fetish - you are weakling who enjoys being humiliated - and fair play to those who enjoy such fetish.

I wouldn't really care about NTR if MC (seeing his GF is cheating him) could say: "Fuck off, bitch! I don't want to see you anymore!" - and then we could go on with the game (like in a real life) seeking new GF and new meanings of life and love. It's simple, really!

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for throughout review... more like these would be appreciated... what are the cons and pros according to your view.

Music volume you can change in preferences, moving bar to decrease it or increase it or even mute in total, didnt it work for you?
Using the music volume slider didn't change the volume level whatsoever. But as UncleVT pointed out, changing the sound volume slider did work, I didn't really want to use this option in case there were other sound effects I would miss.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's due to be something of a partial remake of sorts, if memory tricks me not.
No remake, completely different story, and so far only Jess from Babysitter has made an appearance in this new game :p

Reactions: u z i

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Angel(ica)'s relationship stat is broken. It doesn't get updated. It's supposed to be the sum of the SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy variables.
@T4bbo
Just noticed that as well.
Python:
    $ SugarDaddy = 0
    $ StrictDaddy = 0
    $ AngelRelationship = SugarDaddy + StrictDaddy
Will always return 0 for AngelRelationship, even when SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy change afterwards.
Either replace all checks with the sum
Python:
if (SugarDaddy + StrictDaddy) > 0
Or define a function
Python:
init python:
    def AngelRelationship():
        return SugarDaddy + StrictDaddy

if AngelRelationship() > 0
If you go that route make sure to remove the variable of the same name or chose a different one for the function, lest you overwrite one with the other. Additionally, I'm not sure how renpy handles it, but to be on the safe side, define the function after the SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy variables are declared or the interpreter might complain.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay gotta ask what the hell is Cuckqueen?
Cuckquean aka Netorase if I'm not mistaken. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner. :p

Reactions: Koulo077

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice plot, I like the bitchy wife and the spoiled brat, hope the BDSM tag goes with the brat. The renders are better than the ones in Babysitter, a shame the blonde girl isn't the babysitter tho, she looks better than the one we get.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
there should be a rule against allowing people to rate/review first releases. most of the time they are demos and usually don't have enough content, yet there are complains about that -_-
Yeah, the first review (the one at the bottom of the page, for clarity) is just an immature, inaccurate, incoherent rant and should probably be removed just for being so absurd. Sounds like someone with a personal vendetta, or perhaps just a frustrated blue-balled youngster that couldn't find enough fap material.

Reactions: u z i

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, the first review (the one at the bottom of the page, for clarity) is just an immature, inaccurate, incoherent rant and should probably be removed just for being so absurd. Sounds like someone with a personal vendetta, or perhaps just a frustrated blue-balled youngster that couldn't find enough fap material.
click the "report" button if its a meaningless rant ..too many reviews seem to be useless drivel that do not serve to actually inform other players.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Why am I hoping for the babysitter to become a crucial partner in crime for corrupting both the wife and (step)daughter?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
click the "report" button if its a meaningless rant ..too many reviews seem to be useless drivel that do not serve to actually inform other players.
Good Idea. And I almost did, but then I noticed the DEV gave it a "like". He probably got a good laugh out of it. So, my thought is...if the dev found it amusing, then there is no need for me to be offended for him.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
@UncleVT Hey, can you add a line to your post that Babysitters has nothing to do with Babysitter besides being from the same Developer. I read a lot of comments/questions if Babysitters is a prequel/continuation of Babysitter.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Why am I hoping for the babysitter to become a crucial partner in crime for corrupting both the wife and (step)daughter?
I think the babysitter is too much of a goody two shoes to corrupt anybody. I think the step daughter is the key to corrupting everybody.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT Hey, can you add a line to your post that Babysitters has nothing to do with Babysitter besides being from the same Developer. I read a lot of comments/questions if Babysitters is a prequel/continuation of Babysitter.
What can we do? Did you read the Overview? Does it seem remotely related to the other game? I could write it in font 72 and still there will be those who ask.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes