Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Unlocked

Hi my fellow supporters,

first of all I'm sorry I'm coming back to you only after one month, but hopefully all the previews and polls that are coming will make up for that.

Game development (Babysitters):

As our main character gets offer he can't refuse to sell his house to previous owner, you can see from preview images he is going to move with Lara and Angelica to a beautiful bungalow in the same neighborhood.

I hope you will enjoy the design of the new house and all the adventures that are awaiting them here.

New version (v.0.0.6) should be released during November/December, I also plan to issue versions now once in two/three months as longer gameplay is preferred based on feedbacks from you. However, the image and video count per month will be sustained.

Game development (Babysitter):

There were many questions addressed to me whether I plan to move on with game development of Babysitter.

Answer is no, I don't plan to. Only thing that I plan is to create gallery for all erotic scenes, improve procedurally quality of images and their resolution using AI and then post the game on Steam.

Personal matters:
Yeah, I'm still living with in-laws, my wife pretty much plateaued and I think nobody from family in their right mind is expecting any miracles or any kind of significant progress in this matter.

Divorce is on the table cause it benefits my wife with better disability allowances, only problem is to find agreement with in-laws how to divide our assets.

Most important information is that she seems genuinely happy and she doesn't suffer. And that I see that her parents (especially mother) could have been in much worse state of mind if they wouldn't have her.

For time being I plan to stay here, I have time and space needed for game development as I have managed to hire one nurse using some EU subsidies.

And let's see what future brings...

T4bbo and Team
Wish you all the best.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

What route you're interested in?

I would like to have general feedback based on which I know which story routes I should be focusing on more and allocate more time/resources developing them.

***NOTE THAT THESE VOTES ARE UPDATED AS OF 3:12 PM EST (11/9/2021) & I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS POLL WHEN IT ENDS***

Lara (swingers, hotwife/cuckold, cuckquean) = 72

Lara (exclusive love route) = 25

Lara (cheating route) = 43

Angelica (strict daddy - parenting) = 30

Angelica (sugar daddy - spoiling) = 92

Erica (strict employer - naughty/exploiting route) = 48

Erica (spoiling employer - love route) = 50

Sasha (co-worker model) = 17

Jessica (babysitter in the neighbourhood, model, Erica's dorm roomate) = 72

Jane (babysitter in the neighbourhood, model, Erica's dorm roomate) = 36

485 votes total - 20 days left

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020

I would like to have general feedback based on which I know which story routes I should be focusing on more and allocate more time/resources developing them.

***NOTE THAT THESE VOTES ARE UPDATED AS OF 3:12 PM EST (11/9/2021) & I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS POLL WHEN IT ENDS***

Cuckquean best of all. My dream for this game is for Erica to see Lara being nicer to her even in embarrassing situations with the MC and right in front of Lara she catches herself with the MC and humiliate Lara a bit in the process.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019

Thanks but you missing the classy and super-hot Dr Wick (the therapist)... so much potential here. And in addition, more of Lara's corruption with Toni... but also all TV shareholders, more indecent/sexy outfits when hosting her TV show (to get better TV ratings for Toni) and while also being blackmailed by Miranda and her husband. :love:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Surprised there aren't more votes for Angelica (strict daddy - parenting) route, that would be my choice followed by her sugar daddy route. Erica's routes need more attention too

Apr 27, 2021
What is strange in the poll is that for Angelica many people prefers the "sugar daddy" route rather than the "strict daddy" route (and I'm one of those, it's unnatural for me to be strict), but on the contrary for Erica the two routes are practically tied.
Anyway, I really like the two games made by this dev, particularly the choice among the routes.
I look forward to a future third game (I guess its name will be "Babysitting").

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

I'm happy that the Lara's hotwife/cuckold route have so many votes, i'm hoping that will be the first!

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I am on day 3 (Jul 14). does MC gets any action at all? from what I have seen its only teasing and nothing more.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
First of all, condolences with situation with family. Can't imagine. Hang in there.

Secondly, welcome back.

Story and artwork seem good. The direction of story seems to be going with MC/wife's open mindedness progressing. While this can make or break relationships, the obvious hope is that is keeps progressing and opens doors for just about anything else. Therefore the content could be limitless moving forward.

Personally, the MC and household members hold the most interest without a doubt. Everyone else matters, but hopefully only connected to MC's group.

Good luck ahead!

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes