BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Great update and return for this game! Hoped to see something with Erica, but was nice to get a little bit of action/story progression with all the LI's. I'd rather Angel not be a cam whore, but the sugar daddy and domination route with her are hot as hell. Can't wait to dom her more in coming updates :devilish: I'm not usually big on NTR but the scene in the office was damn hot too.

Eager to see what kind of an update sched T4bbo has now that's he's returned!

anyone know how to get the final angelica gallery scene?
The relationship with her needs to be negative enough. If you get the cheat mod you can actually manually neg the relationship right before the scene and you will trigger it.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I swear the wife is some sort of ninja just appearing like that at the end :LOL: it seems like it's her habit to always interrupt the MC and the Daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: DrackDrap

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
LOVE THIS GAME

i LOVE THE IDEA of the confessionnal, especialy when the doctor can gonna becomme "a personnal jesus ;)"

story interesting, good caractere's and not dumby...

i have a little request it is possible to have also many hot scene in none ntr road ?

i m focus on erica.

Its something can happen in this storry so i would like to know if pregnancy, or lesbian are planned ?
i think also Blackmail s with the last interaction with angelica..?

Reactions: palyanchp

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I know I am repeating what has already been said: GDN Luna's model (Jessica) is absolutely delightful and still puts a smile on my face every time I see her.
She can be as horny and depraved as the other characters, with as much cunts and cocks as she likes, but I do hope T4bbo writes her a wholesome story line too.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I know I am repeating what has already been said: GDN Luna's model (Jessica) is absolutely delightful and still puts a smile on my face every time I see her.
She can be as horny and depraved as the other characters, with as much cunts and cocks as she likes, but I do hope T4bbo writes her a wholesome story line too.
Just curious, you said "every time I see her", what other game has this model been used in? Im a huge fan of Jessica too and have not seen it used outside of Babysitter and this one.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Just curious, you said "every time I see her", what other game has this model been used in? Im a huge fan of Jessica too and have not seen it used outside of Babysitter and this one.
I'm sorry to disappoint. I meant it as in every scene she's in. I was quite happy she made it into this game too. No other games with her as far as I know. The base is used for other models though; or the other way around, not sure (look up GDN Kelly).

Reactions: TamaMountain

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
How do you unlock the Jane and Jessica BJ scene anyway? I've chosen Jessica all the way through the photoshoot but only end up screwing Jane...

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Really enjoyed this update, and it was good to see Jessica get "involved" more.

I was disappointed that MC didn't get to fuck her, but I hope that is a long term plan of T4bbo, with MC slowly corrupting her to make her both his model and mistress.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Played this game and really like it. Despite that the update was released recently I would like to know, how often the dev planning to update his game? Just to have a rough idea of when to expect the game updates.

I like that this game features multiple routes with girls, but after reading these comments I was a bit disappointed that route with daughter despite the approach you choose will lead to the same event. At first I thought that if we will be strict with her, we simply will not be able to advance on her root, but turns out it's not the case. So, since there will be content with girls anyway, it would be great if these events will be different depending on the path. Despite that now I know that there will be this conversation about supporting her anyway, I don't want to choose strict daddy path, simply because I have a strong feeling that if we will be on her bad side and continue to push her on sex intercourse it will come back to bite us in the future. I just feel it. This also applies to the other girls, if we cross the line and reveal more and more of the dark side of our hero, there will be very harsh consequences for him at the end.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Easiest way is to just use the cheat mod, and pump up the points
Only way aside from cheats is to not speak with Jessica and Jane when they enter the studio, or if you speak to them don't be charming, stay professional.. Also don't perv on Jessica while she's changing.. From there on do what you did, choose Jessica for the solo shoot, lie to Jane about having "options" and Bob's your uncle

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol I did my Neighbor wrong.. Fecked the dudes wife in the jacuzzi infront of him while fooling around with my own wife then when he tried to feck my wife she rejected his ass...poor fecker thought he was gonna swing but naah he had to settle for a three way with his own wife lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Played this game and really like it. Despite that the update was released recently I would like to know, how often the dev planning to update his game? Just to have a rough idea of when to expect the game updates.
Dev. when asked the same question on discord gave this answer:

T4bbo10/02/2021
I plan once a month... or sometimes once in two months

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Soon as I got in the car with Lara I remembered what made me quit playing this game the bs story about a happily married even an unhappily married woman with 2 kids would actually allow herself to be sexually harassed by her boss and decided not to bring it up to her boss the likeliness of a scenario such as this occurring is 0 to none its bs and way too unrealistic that's why I gave up on this

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes