Jun 30, 2021
With NTR on what different scenes do you get with Lara, swinging is not NTR. Does she dump you for the boss?
At this point, if you treat your wife badly (less 6 likes), she will have the opportunity to agree/submit to the molestation of the boss, which leads first to one kneeling scene, and then to a scene where they explore the footage together (trust me this scene is not worth passing over :cool:). As for the full-fledged leaving the house for the boss, I think we can talk about that in future versions.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello first of all the game is great. But I have a doubt in these scenes if I choose "Let ger continue" I go to the next scene and all the rest of the narration always passes with the same image until Lara asks who is awake. Is it like that or there are images that in my case I do not see. It is a fairly long narrative but always with the same scene, is it like that?
Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hello first of all the game is great. But I have a doubt in these scenes if I choose "Let ger continue" I go to the next scene and all the rest of the narration always passes with the same image until Lara asks who is awake. Is it like that or there are images that in my case I do not see. It is a fairly long narrative but always with the same scene, is it like that?
View attachment 1438779 View attachment 1438780
Yes there should be a sex scene with animation if you choose "let her continue".

Reactions: tata19

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not yet implemented I believe. That will what happen next to Lara in that same ending bathroom scene if you have good relationship with her and did not have sex before with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but didn’t she have sex in the office with the boss & he came in her & then she’s gonna have you eat it out? Ew, gross man

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I play 2 routes, one with sugar daddy and the other one with strict daddy. how come when I do a save on my sugar daddy route without naming it, it names itselfes strict daddy? Sorry for my english I'm not a native speaker

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Just discovered this game today.

It is truly amazing. Writing is solid and holy shit is it sexy.

The only complaint i have is many of the choices seem counterintuitive, which sometimes makes the other characters hate me. Eh, it is what it is.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Welcome Back!!

I guess my only question is: If I am on the nice route with Angelica, will there be a choice of her staying faithful, cheating or NTR-ing the MC in future updates? Either choice with her would be hot. :love:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
At this point, if you treat your wife badly (less 6 likes), she will have the opportunity to agree/submit to the molestation of the boss, which leads first to one kneeling scene, and then to a scene where they explore the footage together (trust me this scene is not worth passing over :cool:). As for the full-fledged leaving the house for the boss, I think we can talk about that in future versions.
Hum... not sure if I alrady set myself on a non NTR path but I didnt even got the option, and yes, my points with Lara is like -7 or -8, and she automatically refuses the old dude.

I also kinda wished that either t4bbo retcons Babysitter Jess ending with this one or otherwise remove her from the story. I know patrons voted for her to comeback but it doesnt make a lot of sense unless the first game's story is not canon. It be far better to use one of the girls that barely got screen time in Babysitter

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hope you use Jessica more and make her a strong point of focus as the story moves on. Would be intresting if the MC from the last game ends up showing up or even Christina.
She is still easily the hottest character even in this game but I do think her scene was very weak compared to the main cast. The photo angles were bad and the build up to the blowjob wasnt that hot either. Maybe Im just really missing wild and uninhibited Jessica.

She definitely has potential though. I can see the MC finding out about her past stint in webcamming and maybe even her patreon content. That'd be hot.

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
She is still easily the hottest character even in this game but I do think her scene was very weak compared to the main cast. The photo angles were bad and the build up to the blowjob wasnt that hot either. Maybe Im just really missing wild and uninhibited Jessica.

She definitely has potential though. I can see the MC finding out about her past stint in webcamming and maybe even her patreon content. That'd be hot.

Based on how this one is playing out it seems like her ending in the last game was of one of the different paths that i played. Since i played like 6 of them that was not one any of those that i remember. I would like if she was the MC in a new game after the events of the first game. Watch her evolve through a few different options. Fight for christina, the MC, new paths. Would be very intresting with a game focused around her. She was the best part of the first game. This one i dont want to see it forced like the last one for her i want to watch her evolve.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It would be so hot if MC is at dr’s & he’s telling her of a sex dream he had which is a 3some with Jessica & Dr Wick, and then she tells him to close his eyes and describe this dream. Of course Dr wick is getting turned on and starts rubbing her crotch & pinching her nipple & maybe MC showing a bulge telling this story & when he opens his eyes she’s on her knees ready to blow him

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes